The parallel dimension

Elder Jürd

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys, how ya doin'?

I was thinking about something pretty nifty, but i don't seem to find any solution (mainly because of my n00bness)

I thought about a parallel dimension of the overworld, but not like normal dimensions. This one would be linked to the overworld in a way: every change you would make in one would be also changed in the other.

So my deduction was that it's easyer to make people that travel to that dimension invisible and staying in the overworld. But because i don't know a lot of minecraft...

is there a way of making players see each other only if in a certain potion effect? which classes should i explore?
is there a way of changing every texture in the game (maybe triggering a texture pack?) when drinking a potion? what are the classes that i should explore?

I suspect it's going to be pure clientside rendering :)

Kazuya07

Jul 29, 2019
I made it mostly for myself beacuse I couldn't never get Waila to run in my dev environment and I really needed to know what OreDictionary entries do items have, so I wrote this code for OmniDrills (another mod I'm working on). After a bit of polish, I've seperated it into a new mod and released it, so here it is.