The Overpower-ing Game!

JoeDolca

Jul 29, 2019
This thread belongs in the "Forum Games" section:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/forum/forum-games.115/
Either requesting that the OP ask a mod to move it or it is deleted and recreated in that section.
It is related to FTB, it's not entirely detached concept like counting to 10 or guessing thing by poster above's name. I'll ask someone to move it, but my intention wasn't what developed, I was expecting more people going for a technical detail on a superpowerful machine rather than "loldirtdoesX"

Reactions: RealSketch

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
It is related to FTB, it's not entirely detached concept like counting to 10 or guessing thing by poster above's name. I'll ask someone to move it, but my intention wasn't what developed, I was expecting more people going for a technical detail on a superpowerful machine rather than "loldirtdoesX"
I understand where your coming from but it still belongs in "Forum Games" since it is an actual "game" and it does involve people replying in a "game" kind of pattern. Which means this thread will nearly always be BUMPed.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

kaiomann

Jul 29, 2019
You spawn with all TC and AM2 research unlocked (Ok, not that op, you still gotta make stuff)

Another try! Creative energy cells can be crafted.

xKazlyn

Jul 29, 2019
IC2 reactors no longer produce heat, so no more explosions

Sent from my ZTE_N9511 using Tapatalk