Open Server The Meca Network - 1.0.25 - 1.6.4 - [England][BOP Enabled][Economy][MyTown & Jobs][TS3][200 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

boborene

Jul 29, 2019
I am getting blindness, weakness, slowness continuous after complaining for possible griefing from a player. Any idea what is the cause?

boborene

Jul 29, 2019
Did someone curse you? im still trying to get rid of these curses due to its been causing mass caos
Look like, i am cursed on each minute for 30 seconds, even after I died , that is not dissaperared. I am sorry to say, but such high level of grief is unacceptable and if we cant find a solution I will leave this server even we construct a lot and we are like 6 players that played peacefully in our corner.
My main suspect is some guy with a name like marv3000 maybe, we got some discutions about him flying around our base in invisible mode and some suspects mobs start to spawn inside base, also I got cursed from that moment.

Reactions: Thecheatgamer1

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
I am planning on disabling the mod complete
Look like, i am cursed on each minute for 30 seconds, even after I died , that is not dissaperared. I am sorry to say, but such high level of grief is unacceptable and if we cant find a solution I will leave this server even we construct a lot and we are like 6 players that played peacefully in our corner.
My main suspect is some guy with a name like marv3000 maybe, we got some discutions about him flying around our base in invisible mode and some suspects mobs start to spawn inside base, also I got cursed from that moment.

Iv been planning of taking the mod off the server completely[DOUBLEPOST=1401107482][/DOUBLEPOST]

The witchery mod has been removed from the server, Permenently

lakris2

Jul 29, 2019
thats good for one part and sad for one part. The good part is no grief and curse and bad is that it was fun to play alone with but i like that u removed it

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery has been removed from the server completely and translocatiors has been removed for a period of time to fix the crafting grid dupe bug

boborene

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seems that wasnt enough. I am still getting ransom horder of mobs spawining in house, floor fire random and a lot of explosions in our ground. Until an admin dont get involve and verify who is making shit in this server we cant continue to play.

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Well, seems that wasnt enough. I am still getting ransom horder of mobs spawining in house, floor fire random and a lot of explosions in our ground. Until an admin dont get involve and verify who is making shit in this server we cant continue to play.

Well it cant come from any other mod, so were not sure how that is happening unless you have unstable on your amour or tools?

boborene

Jul 29, 2019
we need an admin help, who can give back a tomb grave from spawn, pls

Last edited:

GrafTolayn

Jul 29, 2019
Why wrote on his website server is enabled and 2 people online, and the game server is down (can't reach server).