Open Server The Meca Network - 1.0.25 - 1.6.4 - [England][BOP Enabled][Economy][MyTown & Jobs][TS3][200 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Which version of MCPC+ are you using ?

Build #224[DOUBLEPOST=1390682869][/DOUBLEPOST]
Which version of MCPC+ are you using ?

We has some problems with the ItemStack due to it was injecting ItemStacks into the same block what caused 2 blocks in 1 place and what which caused a crash, i have made a program to convert the world into the new versions of MCPC+

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
Is the update actually changing the version of Thaumcraft from the latest 4.x.x to the latest 4.1.x? If so, you should be able to have Warded Blocks, which can't be broken by any means. This also adds Warded Doors and Arcane Pressure Plates back. :) (You can use the Wand Focus of Warding to create Warded Blocks, but hey, don't blame me, blame Azanor if you can't do it on any sort of tile entities, which are blocks which operate/change textures, in conclusion, they can't be warded because of those reasons. Every other block will work, though!)

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Is the update actually changing the version of Thaumcraft from the latest 4.x.x to the latest 4.1.x? If so, you should be able to have Warded Blocks, which can't be broken by any means. This also adds Warded Doors and Arcane Pressure Plates back. :) (You can use the Wand Focus of Warding to create Warded Blocks, but hey, don't blame me, blame Azanor if you can't do it on any sort of tile entities, which are blocks which operate/change textures, in conclusion, they can't be warded because of those reasons. Every other block will work, though!)

I am tinkering with this mechanic right this second

lakris2

Jul 29, 2019
Best server i have ever played on and the staff is superfriendly and almost online all time. i love the server and i think it deserves more players. :) //lakris2

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
We have now moved core server, the new server is expected to be at least 2x as powerful as the last!

In other news our very own launcher has been released!