Open Server The Meca Network - 1.0.25 - 1.6.4 - [England][BOP Enabled][Economy][MyTown & Jobs][TS3][200 Slots]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hiddenpaw

Jul 29, 2019
a superb server, great admins, awesome, friendly community, i have recommended it to one of my friends, hopefully he will join

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
a superb server, great admins, awesome, friendly community, i have recommended it to one of my friends, hopefully he will join

We love when people support us for our endless work! but the server is currently down due to the update announcement of the direwolf20 pack

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
To assure people we are using the second private beta direwolf20 modpack what is really 1.1.3, we have has atleast 100 players try to login with the wrong version of the modpack

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks but they are just notices because many of our members try to login with different versions and they rage quit and im just trying to alert them

Thecheatgamer1

Jul 29, 2019
We have Updated to FTB Direwolf20 1.0.12 with MCPC+ Build 210! and we have updated all bukkit plugins for the best support!