The Lucky 69

Backplague

Jul 29, 2019
As for the "official" status, i got bored of FTB - as i usually do with games after playing too much - and haven't got anything done. Trying to come up with an excuse to start over the project sine i don't really want to make the old map work with Ultimate. I didn't even like the tower that much. Still going with the tower thingie, just redesigning and coming up with ideas. Do post your ideas too; maybe some of them will be added :)
And as for the late reply, i didn't notice any alerts since i was logged out for some reason.

Minkot Regudar

Jul 29, 2019
I hear you on sometimes getting bored. A month ago I went through 5 saves, all which died due to some nasty bugs and such - a heartbreaker, really. I took a break but kept up with the development of my more favorite mods, the progressive ones, and then big stuff starting to come out again and I got back into the game. On ideas: it's late right now. I might come up with some stuff later, though. Really still interested in the ideas of a Mystcraft age with history.

Backplague

Jul 29, 2019
Still trying to come up with some towery thing for the new map. And trying to learn how to create Mystcraft ages :|

Backplague

Jul 29, 2019
I tested the old Corporation map in Tekkit Classic and what do you say, still working! Here; you can have it: http://www.mediafire.com/?ch86dt4l68v1s7m
The map contains stuff built by my friends and some old projects i never managed to finish such as the UU-Productor, MFSU Control Room, Vault and some others maybe. If you so wish to, you can upgrade the Corporation how much you ever wish but please; for the sake of the Internet, do not release your version without crediting me. It breaks the intergalactic law. Thank you.
PS: If you happen to find someone claiming this map is theirs, do kick their sorry ass all the way to the galaxy of Andromeda and why not even beyond that.
PPS: the file is ~82 MB zipped.

Backplague

Jul 29, 2019
I dislike the new Mystcraft. If anyone out there reading this would tell me appopriate symbols for the following kind of map (and the correct order since that seems to matter); i would be very very happy and willing to give credits (and why not dedicate something awesome in the map for you).
All wasteland biome
Blue-ish sky (if not possible, just blue)
Green-ish fog (just green if not possible)
Eternal day
No rain whatsoever
Villages
Water replaced with lava

Thank you!

Edit:
These forums need automerge.