Whitelist Server The Good Stuff(DW20)(Whitelist)(6 Slots Left)(10 Slot Server)(+18)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
-The Good Stuff-
Server IP:71.172.217.101
No Disabled Mods
-Rules-
1.Common Sense (no killing stealing or griefing)
2.Don't be racist
3.Dont Spam
4.Be Helpful
-Whitelist App-IGN:
Have you been banned:
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional):

-Server Information-
The difficulty will be normal. The server will be up whenever it can be. If you have watched Direwolf20's youtube videos of SMP its pretty much that community builds and all the fun stuff so the first 6 people that meet my conditions will join the server there are 3 people who are trying to get the direwolf20 pack working to join the server.

Xarthication

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

IGN: MegaXarth
Age: 14, But I'm really mature and can hold my own against adults.
Have I been banned: Nope, never.
Additional Info: I know the ropes of lua coding, redpower, and so on, so I'd be a good asset to the server, I'm african american, and I'm more of a businessy type person, as in, getting stuff done, I don't steal or grief, the most I do is maybe crack a joke in chat. Nothing offensive though. Hope you look past my age, and let me in! :)

Cross_priest

Jul 29, 2019

Reason for Joining: I love FTB! Makes me feel like the first day of Minecraft again.

Have you been banned: Nope

Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):N/A

Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm in the US, I will most likely play daily & I'm a friendly person, if you see me in the server don't be shy to say hello lol.

Coolguy55555

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: coolguy55555

Reason for Joining: I have been loving FTB for a while now, but I miss playing on a server with a close group of people.

Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A

Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm Canadian, and I love to party. And build stuff.

Wizzie09

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there me and my friend want to join.
here is my application.

IGN: Andkovsted
Reason for Joining: I am getting bored with ssp and wanted to try smp with a friend of mine.
Have you been banned: nope never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): ...
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I have a love for redpower and thaumcraft.

My friend isn't registered on the forum, but here is his application.

IGN: jjilbark
Reason for Joining: for lots of fun.
Have you been banned: no way
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): i haven't been banned
Additional Info you can put(Optional): i have a tendency to dig holes. i'll keep it at a minimum.

Have a nice day.

KKmm119

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kkmm119
Reason for Joining: I want to be a part of a server where I can show off my builds, and have been looking to play with others.
Have you been banned: No
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I tend to make either compact or insanely large builds, so I tend to go mining.... a lot.

Xzye

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: Looking for a fun community-based server that I can make a secret base on in my free-time
Have you been banned: Yes, one temp ban from Buxville; several joking temp bans from a roommates server.
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): The buxville ban was a couple of years ago, I believe the reason I was banned was for building on land that was not yet protected, but had been planned by someone else. it lasted a few hours, and was resolved peacefully. The roommate's bans were all just jokes.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): My favourite mods are redpower, buildcraft, and industrialcraft. My favourite thing to do is make an underground base with rooms for each of the mods, and a mystcraft world for a quarry. I hope you can take my honesty as a sign that I will not be a trouble maker or rule-breaker, I just find SSP boring XD

Ranto1

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a good small server to play on. The one i usualy played on seems to be gone.. Hope i can play with some friendly people here :D
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I love this modpack and have been playing around with it for a while. I have played both in servers and single player and i miss having a small server with a few people to play with. I enjoy messing around with thaumcraft, always being careful to keep the flux as low as possible :D

Wafflemynx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wafflemynx
Reason for Joining: I've been looking for a nice small yet social server to play on for a while now and this one seems nice, I've loved playing ftb on ssp but I need the extra enjoyment that is provided when playing on servers.
Have you been banned: never
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): N/A
Additional Info you can put(Optional): i love building big structures and i do it quite fast too, one night ill have a small log cabin in the woods and the next night ill have an elaborate castle on the tip of a mountain, i do tend to get stuck playing ftb as i do have an addictive personality so don't be surprised if you see me playing for a few days straight ( if i am excepted).

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: Really looking for a mature comunity of guys to chill with and build amazing contraptoins and ive already explored all of singleplayer
Have you been banned:unfotunatly once :9

Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):for asking if the server was down and I guess your not supposed to?
Additional Info you can put(Optional):Iam a really cool guy who loves to chill on skype and play minecraft what more can you ask for?

Alex Ritzert

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: I hope for a great community of friends that can get on and talk and just enjoy each others company.
Have you been banned:nah
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):n/a
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I make youtube videos.

BongKing666

Jul 29, 2019
-The Good Stuff-
Server IP:71.172.217.101
No Disabled Mods
-Rules-
1.Common Sense (no killing stealing or griefing)
2.Don't be racist
3.Dont Spam
4.Be Helpful
-Whitelist App-IGN:

Have you been banned:
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is):
Additional Info you can put(Optional):

-Server Information-
The difficulty will be normal. The server will be up whenever it can be. If you have watched Direwolf20's youtube videos of SMP its pretty much that community builds and all the fun stuff so the first 6 people that meet my conditions will join the server there are 3 people who are trying to get the direwolf20 pack working to join the server.

Ookami5875

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ookami5875
Reason for Joining: I'm wanting to join a community for builds and hopefully get some neat contraptions going.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm still relatively new to mods, but I have watched DireWolf's videos and keep up with his single and multiplayer let's plays. I also play a lot of single player so I do believe I can hold my own and help out a lot. Within vanilla Minecraft, I constantly create farms for product like endermen, iron, and witches. I want to be able to start something more advanced and be able to share the creations with others.

Yashagoro

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys who I have whitelist(you know who you are I messaged you) if you updated your client to the newest update you need to change it back to version 4 which you can do by going to recommended in the ftb launcher after you click the direwolf20 pack at the moment the server will be version 4 till I have the time to update it.

ScienceOfficer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ScienceOfficer
Reason for Joining: I have been wanting to join a FTB community for some time now. I want to have fun with some builds and make some great friends.
Have you ever been banned: No
Additional Info: I have always been into mods, I have watched Direwolf's 20 lets plays since the beginning and I have learnt lots from that. I love sustainability and I base my builds off of that. Basically I will find a way to make every resource (if possible) renewable. I have played on servers often and am quite used to working in collaborations. Also I am a notorious planner when it comes to preparing for nuclear fallout.

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining:I have been looking for a small community based FTB server, I have applied for multiple servers and haven't been able to find one that is welcoming and fitting.
Have you been banned: Nope.
Additional Info you can put: I am a very giving person and would like a server where everyone is treated as a community. Most servers I've played on people go their own way and its basically like playing SSP. I like working as a team on group projects, I don't know everything about all the mods yet so I am still learning and with what knowledge I already have I'd like to share it with others.

Troy Cummings

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: I think I would fit well on this server, also because I love working together on servers, but you can't trust everyone. So, I was thinking that a small, nice white-list server would be nice, as we would all get to know each other.
Have you been banned: No, but I had a temp ban for yelling at someone after they purposely crashed the server...
Additional info you can put: I love to make redstone contraptions; which is why I love Redpower. I enjoy making community projects, and I like to work with others. I know a lot about most of the mods, which put me in a position where I can help others, greatly, even if i don't have much myself.

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: I'm looking for a new, fun, and small server to play on. I watch Direwolf a lot and I think building on FtB would be awesome :D
Reason for ban(If u were banned that is): n/a
Additional Info you can put(Optional): I'm in college, so I play a lot in the afternoon, EST. I am most knowledgeable about Thaumcraft and IC2. I'm currently learning RP2.