Whitelist Server The Good Stuff(DW20)(Whitelist)(6 Slots Left)(10 Slot Server)(+18)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nerdygamer554

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for Joining: I want to a join a small fun community where everyone can help and laugh with each other. I also want to join a small server because some server owners have no idea what they are doing and mess it all up. Plus, larger servers always have griefs with nothing done about them.
Have you been banned: Yes
Reason for ban(If you were banned that is): I was reported for x-raying when someone saw I had 28 diamonds on a vanilla server. The Admins had no logs, but they banned me.
Additional Info you can put(Optional): My IGN is Somark28

Matzuku

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fede89139
Reason for Joining: I got bored in my last server because of greg tech, I love minecraft, I have exp with all the mods, I'm mature and polite but I like to have fun. I wanna look for a kinda small but fun server with a diferent mod pack and this one seems like fun
Have you been banned: nope, never
Additional Info you can put: hmmm I'm not a very good builde, I'm more inclined to thaumcraft stuff and adventure mods like twilight forest, I also choose a DW20 pack server because its the one that will most likely get Arc Magica in it when it updates XD

hope I get admited