The Game That Never Ends (or story)

Do you like cookies or cake? (this is off topic please dont be mad!)

• I LIKE CAKE!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I LIKE COOKIES!

• I LIKE THEM BOTH

• Total voters

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
This game is where you true to out smart everyone and win :D
First off i make evil cookies that take over your brains i am overlord now.
Try to think of a way to beat me (and everyone else)

ps: sorry if there is a game like this..

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I did not eat a cookie, although it was very hard to resist.
I bitchslap you to Tartarus.w

Yeah this is kinda like King of the hill.

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
But i grab you as you bitchslap me and pull you down with me but i have a jetpack and a taser i taser you then i fly away leaving you in Tartarus.w (lawl Why Tartarus.w?)

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
I bungee jump to the bottom of Tartarus. You accidentally walk out mid-way and I slam into you, at a speed so fast your bones undergo fusion, and cause a black hole to form from the anti-vibrations of the quantum noise.

My hill.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I slip through the black hole through an alternate form of the king of the hill thread on mattabase's forum, where I am a ghost wearing a hot lady's body, and nothing else but a nurse's cap. the only real differences between the main dimension and the one I am from are the fact that my nurse's cap has a green crescent moon instead of a red cross, and my ghost snake army is now ghost spiders, which cover you and teleport you to limbo. I then kindly ask them to construct me a hill and claim it as property of the undead.

My hill.

Tellerofstones

Jul 29, 2019
DUDE Its "I win" not "my hill!" anyways i go to the bottom of limbo and get out :3 and then i come and murder you!

I win

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I burn your mind with my gaze and you become my obnoxiously-obsessed zombie worker. After asking me for a raise I become so irate that I fire you... with fire.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
You sir are suffering the effects of hill-confusionism, please see a certified batman-mod immediately for treatment.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
What, so I can't own a hill in this thread? is that against the rules? if so, then I will never mention it again, but the hill will always be there, watching, waiting. Plotting.

Reactions: PeggleFrank

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I stare you down for 22 minutes. than I realize that there is no point to staring so i use my magic and teleport away.

forget "my hill", MY EMPIRE!!!