The FTB Forum Community Picture Thread!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Daft Punk is preety good too, it's one of the few eletronic musicians I can hear without thinking "This took the guy a Mac and some hours to make this song".

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Daft Punk is preety good too, it's one of the few eletronic musicians I can hear without thinking "This took the guy a Mac and some hours to make this song".
I actually don't care what it takes to make a song. If it's good, it's good. I don't care that Skrillex' songs are made on a Mac, I don't care that Queen's songs were made in a studio. If a song is good, it's good. If a song is shit, it's shit. End of Story.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
im in newspaper class and I've been awarded the title of least productive. sorry i haven't updated it yet. also sorry about the broken link ED, ill work on that in a bit.

Sent from my homophone using metaphorical circuit boards

Reactions: ApSciLiara

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
I actually don't care what it takes to make a song. If it's good, it's good. I don't care that Skrillex' songs are made on a Mac, I don't care that Queen's songs were made in a studio. If a song is good, it's good. If a song is shit, it's shit. End of Story.
Uh...
That's not what I meant.
I tend to use really unperceptible metaphors and depriciation humour (mainly self depriciation) quite often.
The meaning of my thoughts are:
"This freaking sucks and I can't stand listening to this music that is usually so loud I can't hear my own thoughts".
Summons up preety much my reaction to most parties I was dragged to preety well, though.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
can you guys please move this to no topic thread? sorry to be a buzzkill and thanks for the bumps though.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
I like loud music with lots of wubs but when pop "musicians" start singing then it gets annoying and I want to leave
Case in point: school dances.. They start of with some ok music (rap, dubstep) then turn on that Taylor swift garbage

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
im in newspaper class and I've been awarded the title of least productive. sorry i haven't updated it yet. also sorry about the broken link ED, ill work on that in a bit.

Too busy procruturbating? I mean procrastinating.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks, you also have my named spelled slightly wrong.

Reactions: Chocorate

Virgoddess

Jul 29, 2019
Posting is probably rather redundant, as that's me in my avatar. But here's another.

face-2_zpsc61233a3.jpg

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
These aren't pictures of me, but here have some dog pictures instead:
uploadfromtaptalk1369133280823.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369133327613.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1369133360518.jpg

Sent from my phone using black magic

Reactions: Hoff