Open Server The Forsaken Network | Ethos LP Pack v1.0 (Private pack) | 24/7 | No Banned Items/Mods | Protections

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
IP: etho.forsaken.co
Check out our website!
We run on the recommended build of EthosLPPack Private Pack
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Server Info:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Features?
UnRestricted Gameplay

No Banned Items
No Banned Mods
Grief Prevention Protected Land!
15k world border
No PvP in the main world
Voting Rewards/Starter Kit
Friendly Community
Mature Staff Team
PVE
Useful Commands: /tpa, /summon, /home, /back, rtp

Rules?
Griefing/Stealing is not allowed
Don't be a jerk (more of a guideline)
Have Fun!

Ban List?
None! Feel free to do as you please :)

How Do I Join?
  1. Download FTB launcher​
  2. Enter the pack code "Etho"​
  3. Log into "etho.forsaken.co"​

Server Specs:

CPU: Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620
RAM: 128GB EEC DDR3
HDD: Samsung 830 series SSD & 1TB 10000 RPM 64MB Cache HDD
Internet: 1 Gigabit Dedicated Port​

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm so somone is actually doing a etho pack sounds sweet
It's my favourite pack atm, hence why we put one up... The collection of mods is much different than every other public pack out there, much more unique... Feel free to come and say hi ^_^

ScyleX11

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to vote for the starter kit? I died by a sniper skeleton (Skeletin's a good job m8) and after realizing you could do /back , got timed out and couldn't log in. (Couldn't check inventory)

vanZeben

Jul 29, 2019
Do you have to vote for the starter kit? I died by a sniper skeleton (Skeletin's a good job m8) and after realizing you could do /back , got timed out and couldn't log in. (Couldn't check inventory)
Nope you should get one when you log in, otherwise you can ask a Mod+ or higher if they are on and they can give you a new one!

RLM1990

Jul 29, 2019
too bad, i was in game. didint get a starter pack, didint know where to go. and after ten minutes i got a timed out. and now i cant acces the server anymore..

SlendyCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on the server, and this guy was showing me around, he took me through a portal to a place they called their "Hub". I stepped through and instantly crashed. Whenever I try logging in I immediately crash. PLZ HELP I WANT TO PLAY

nick grishin

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys so like this server is not compatible with the latest version of Etho's pack.. I rly wanna play but this is version 1.0B and his server is 1.0.... well idk about that but i can't log in.

or is this a specail pack? can i have it pls?