The first thing....

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
I guess you can call me that, I achieved immortality after burning alive.
What about you? Any reason that crazed fox wanted to kill you too?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah. I signed a contract. I don't believe in either God or devil, but his powers deffinitely had something with death, so that's what I call him.
By signing that contract I became like this. If I get mad I might chane into a demon too.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Really? People usually get horrified if they live long enough to hear this. What's so special about you, huh?

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Really? *knife at your throat* Are you really? Tell me how it happened.

Last edited:

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
I'm from another world. In that world, there are powerful monsters called 'Withers', which are basically giant flying three-headed skeletons, stained black with decay. I was known as one of the greatest warriors of my world One day, a bizarre incident caused me to become part Wither, and I was cast out by my people. Disguising my gruesome disfigurement, I've been traversing the great expanse of Reality ever since.

Ever since that day, I've possessed great necrotic powers, even being able to summon and control the dead, or spread decay over vast lands with a single touch.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
Not really, just some backstory.
On a side note, I'm trying to come with how my character became part Wither. Wanna help?