The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: KronosIII
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: of course
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Good builder;really want to try feed the beast with people.
ReglasRules

;) okay man, that is pretty funny. Sorry for not fully reading the rules.

Approved:

KronosIII

Welcome to The.Factory be sure to check out our TS3 ip on the main page for help to get started.

Warmastr
The.Factory Admin[DOUBLEPOST=1356212455][/DOUBLEPOST]If you were recently added to the whitelist and were not able to connect, retry now. Whitelist has been updated and server restarted. Post back any difficulties here.

Thanks,

Reactions: QueWhat

minermike

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: minermike
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes to the full extent possible
  3. Have you been banned before?: never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love working on whitelisted servers because of the community and the fact that if its private there will be no freak greifers.
[DOUBLEPOST=1356213554][/DOUBLEPOST]
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I love working on whitelisted servers because of the community and the fact that if its private there will be no freak greifers.

sorry i entered my username of ftb forum not my IGN. mine is michael3g

minermike

Jul 29, 2019
[DOUBLEPOST=1356213554][/DOUBLEPOST]

sorry i entered my username of ftb forum not my IGN. mine is michael3g
oh and i forgot to add reglasrules

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
Can you add my friend to the whitelist?

IGN: the_4th_hokage
Have you read and accept to obey the rules? yes reglasrules
Have you been banned before? NO
Why should you be whitelisted: I would like to play with my friend torpdeo, and learn about FTB with a nice community

deadhead3

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: hotpocket23
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because I am looking for a good community, strong leadership, and people willing to help me learn FTB. reglasrules

CursedHalo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: CurseHalo
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, and i accept them. ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, i'm usually a good influence on servers. I help out others, but i often refuse help myself.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Like i said above, i could be a positive influence on the server and the players. I would welcome and assist new players. Maybe eventually i could become part of your staff. I look forward to joining a small server like this one.

EnragedNUKE

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: EnragedNUKE
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes. ReglasRules.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No, sir.
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: There isn't much I can say here without you seeing me on the server but I'll try my best. I want to find a good community filled server that the players can interact with and build together (not directly, but they can go to each other to use their machinery/borrow materials) as a community and be able to appreciate one anothers technology and such. I also want a non-toxic community where the players aren't just hidden trolls and griefers and also where the players aren't just all solo playing (as in the players actually have interaction with one another whether it be in chat or actual building/living together). Hopefully you guys accept me ^-^.

AdjectivePants

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: homerunlogan
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Of course and yes
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I am looking for a fun and friendly server
Reglasrules

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: homerunlogan
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Of course and yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: n/a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Because I am looking for a fun and friendly server

Denied, read the rules.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
No clue Billy. Must be something with the restart. Try to get Asone to share it again. He should have permission.

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, i have a LOT of lag on the server. My framerate etc is fine, it is just the block lagg in certain places and lagg when fighting monsters (they dont move properly etc.) also, nighttime took waay longer then it should've done.

Anyway to fix this? Someone probably has a quarry filled with water or something?

Silienced

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Silienced (Note that the spelling is not the same as the actual spelling; Silenced)
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: -
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Trying to find a good server with a friendly community because single player is very boring and limited.
ReglasRules