The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Warmastr can you get on TS now? I will be on for the next maybe 3 minutes and would like to talk to you real quick.

SERVER CHANGE - STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT
The staff has decided to generate a new overworld and return to survival. We have created a Mystcraft age where all users are required to live (you can still travel to other dimensions to get resources). When 1.4.5 FTB is released that age will be transferred (assuming that is possible) along with everything in it to the new 1.4.5 world.
NEW ADMIN
One of the current The.Factory moderators, Warmastr, has been promoted to The.Factory Admin. He will be assisting me in day-to-day administrative duties as well as continue his moderation responsibilities. Congratulations to Warmastr whom I'm sure will be of great help to all.​
Also, Willibilly19 has been promoted to Helper. He will be the go-to person for all server and minecraft related questions as well as assisting the Moderators and Admins in reminding folks of the server rules. Congratulations to Willibilly19.​

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the promotion! Sorry Que, I will not be available until tonight to chat.

Warmastr

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
Que its not possible to transfer the age over as for 1.4.5 you need fresh chunks to use the RP2 mod, basically you could load it in but you'd have to go somewhere that has never been loaded to use the new mod

wertyujh

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, but i think the idea is to keep the age as a 1.4.2 world and generate the overworld again for 1.4.5

also, que, can i have an age for myself?

Reactions: QueWhat

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Lionhend
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes, of friggin' course :D
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nah
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: Didnt you listen? :D
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Well because i am fucking awesome. Like, i know stuff. About mods. Fucking awesome like, building a freakin' factory making free cake, automate all the stuff i have, and later if i start to have some spare stuff build me a giant throne out of butter(gold) and let remote controlled turtles bring me all the stuff i need right to my throne. I am pretty advanced in lua, i actually start to "think" in lua sometimes, like "if train == missed do os.call mom" :D Yeah, and i know a bit about forestry. But i have to admit i never did that much with GregTech or how this crazy stuff is called again, because noone needs it anyway.
So go and whitelist me.

This is the reason your application was denied. You broke the rules in your application. No is the final answer.

Warmastr
The.Factory Admin

Reactions: QueWhat

torpdeo

Jul 29, 2019
Could we do another poll on whether to keep this world without the RP2 features or generate a new one?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
yeah, but i think the idea is to keep the age as a 1.4.2 world and generate the overworld again for 1.4.5

also, que, can i have an age for myself?
Sure, but wait until the 1.4.5(or 6) FTB release since it should be soon.

Could we do another poll on whether to keep this world without the RP2 features or generate a new one?
The age will be transfered over but a new overworld will be generated.

WHITELIST APPLICATIONS ARE NOW BEING ACCEPTED AGAIN!
This server is FTB Forum's # 3 out of over 100 server in terms of replies! Therefore, in anticipation of the large number of players that will be switching over to FTB and looking for 1.4.6 servers we have decided to start accepting applications early. However, we only have (for now) 25 slots and therefore can only accept a limited amount of players. Please read the WHOLE first post and reply with your application. We will soon be upgrading to 40 slots once 1.4.6 FTB tech pack is out. Remember that we have a TS3 server for all to use, and while you are not required to join TS3 it is recommended :D.
NOTE: The staff has decided that in an effort to maintain the fun and grief-free enviroment that this server currently enjoys we will NOT be accepting users with any previous ban history. This may change in the future so if you were denied please feel free to apply in the future if this requirement ever gets lifted.
ANNOUNCEMENT:
We are looking for a new logo! We have decided it is time to grow and therefore we are looking for new logos that will represent the server within this thread, our blog, and any other media/website. The logo needs the following:
  1. Be steampunk/factory styled so that it can fit with the server's name and theme.
  2. The official colors for the server are dark green and dirty yellow (click here for sample). But we are open in considering other colors as well.
  3. Must be YOUR own work. Please do not rip off anyone else's work nor use online logo creation websites that do it for you.
  4. Must have:
  • The name of the server: "The.Factory" (the . is needed).
  • The official website address: "FTBFactory.WordPress.com"
Optional to include:
  • "PvE - Friendly - Tech Mods - TS3 - No Grief - FTB"
  • The Minecraft server address: "TheFactory.PlayMC.co"
If you are interested in creating and donating a logo for The.Factory please contact QueWhat via a Conversation or via our Official Website. The user who's logo is selected will be awarded the COPPER category from The.Factory donation perks as a show of gratitude.

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Axorazal
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes i did.
  3. Have you been banned before?: No. but this is my second server though. (or i hope it will be :D)
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: --
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: So let's see, I play MC for 2 years or something, and I know most of mods, I think I can be useful to new players and the server as a whole. I do not like to move from server to server and when I start to play somewhere I'm staying there. I hope to find friendly players and to have fun while playing MC :D

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
  3. Have you been banned before?: No. but this is my second server though. (or i hope it will be :D)
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: So let's see, I play MC for 2 years or something, and I know most of mods, I think I can be useful to new players and the server as a whole. I do not like to move from server to server and when I start to play somewhere I'm staying there. I hope to find friendly players and to have fun while playing MC :D
Denied, read the rules.

Axorazal

Jul 29, 2019
  6. ReglasRules.
[DOUBLEPOST=1356113149][/DOUBLEPOST]Honestly rules are the first thing to read when you're looking for a server. I just can not believe that someone did not read them.

DEATHRATTLERS

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: DEATHRATTLERS
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?Yes sir:
  3. Have you been banned before?:nope.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:dfcasgfvedsfvcsa
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because me and my friend wish to find a whitelist server where we can play ftb and not be raided or killed or greifed. ( i will make a post for him too.)
[DOUBLEPOST=1356131874][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. IGN: darkbagon
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: he does
  3. Have you been banned before?: no he hasnt
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: because me and my friend death want to play ftb together read his post for more info.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: VermillionX
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Indeed
  3. Have you been banned before?: No
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: N/A
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: Expert law-abiding player looking for a good server. There are so many that are run by complete idiots.

Barark

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
  1. IGN: Barark
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yes
  4. IF so, why and how many times?: I have not been banned
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am a respectful and contributing part of every community i join.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I am a respectful and contributing part of every community i join.
Denied for not reading the rules. Sheesh people, read the dang rules, they are there for a reason.

Barark

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

--------------------------->ReglasRules<---------------------