The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to apologise for the delay you guys had to wait for your new server, we were waiting for new equipment to be racked up and installed.
I added our 10% discount code we're running at the moment to your service since you purchased before we released it.

Merry Christmas, enjoy. fa la la la, yeah.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Would like to apologise for the delay you guys had to wait for your new server, we were waiting for new equipment to be racked up and installed.
I added our 10% discount code we're running at the moment to your service since you purchased before we released it.

Merry Christmas, enjoy. fa la la la, yeah.

You see? This is why I chose CreeperHost! :D Thanks for all the help Luke to you and the CreeperHost team, and for taking the time to find this thread and respond on a Friday night :)

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
ok so que is a server admin for the TS server if you have any questions he should be able to set you up on admin rights etc on it (making rooms or just shoot me a PM on here and ill make you a room by the end of the day (1 room per person tho)

Zoske

Jul 29, 2019
Tried to connect to TheFactory.PlayMC.co (knowing it still isn't ready, just to test) and I spawned in the middle of nowhere, in Creative mode XD.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, everyone spawns in creative mode. That will not change until RP2 comes out and we are updated to 1.4.5 and I am not certain but I think Que is still moving our current world over just until the update then we will generate a new map. Correct me if I am wrong about anything Que.

Warmastr

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
well just connected to the server had creative and there is a huge ass whole were you spawn...
...... who was playing with nukes? Also can someone confirm if for some reason the spawn was set to age 4 (I know we had a bit of fun last night just testing nuke cannons (dont ask) so theres a big crater in the middle of it other than that I don't think that was there last night....

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
I'll jump on real quick and check the spawn (if /spawn works:p) I'll let you know in a few[DOUBLEPOST=1355589239][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh man, the spawn is in the overworld and it has been nuked. But even worse...someone nuked our mob spawner and the area surrounding it :(

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
No, I jumped on a little bit ago and Bagon griefed the mob farm right in front of me. Bagon asked me if he could light it on fire, and I replied with "It isn't just mine to say yes to that question" then he said "I gotta go" and when I saw him leave the mob farm was on fire and lit on fire with a wraith lighter or whatever it is called from the factorization mod and it went up quick. Before he did that though, someone else had griefed it already. I was repairing it at the time bagon decided to destroy it.

No more nukes guys.

Warmastr

Invaders

Jul 29, 2019
Could I still make a whitelist application? My old one was denied but I got myself a new account.

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
the area around was somone prolly trolling typos fussion reactor
No, I jumped on a little bit ago and Bagon griefed the mob farm right in front of me. Bagon asked me if he could light it on fire, and I replied with "It isn't just mine to say yes to that question" then he said "I gotta go" and when I saw him leave the mob farm was on fire and lit on fire with a wraith lighter or whatever it is called from the factorization mod and it went up quick. Before he did that though, someone else had griefed it already. I was repairing it at the time bagon decided to destroy it.

No more nukes guys.

Warmastr

really guys? just cause its creative doesnt mean you can burn things down people made... that was actually a fun project we made as a group.... the nukes... really? no comon sence to just make a age and test it? may I suggest just removing nukes nuclear and fussion reactors until release of 1.4.5?

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Could I still make a whitelist application? My old one was denied but I got myself a new account.
Applications are closed until further notice. The reference for that is a post by QueWhat earlier. Keep checking back though as it changes day to day.

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019

No more nukes guys.

Warmastr
I did what? I had a wrath lighter yes, but when you said no, i dc'd and when i came back it was 99% gone.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER ANNOUNCEMENT
As many of you have noticed, we now have a new server hosted by CreeperHost. This new server has double the RAM and CPU cores and is a lot more reliable than the old host. Also, this new host provides various pieces of software that make our FTB experience much better, including auto-restarts and repairs when the server crashes due to common bugs and errors (such as the Mystcraft age 0 error). HOWEVER, the old world we used to play in will NOT be transferred to this new server. Why? Because the size of the old world is over 1GB which would take about 12 hours to upload. That would mean that the server had to be offline for 12 hours (if I didn't have any issues with my PC during the upload). Therefore, the decision was made that a new world would be generated and everyone would be in creative. Since a new world will have to be generated anyway once RP2 is released I figured being in creative would allow us to plan our future builds once we are all back to survival, as well as give us a chance to work together and chat using the TeamSpeak 3 server that the new The.Factory Moderator AsOne graciously donated for all of us to use (find the address to the TeamSpeak server in the original post).​
CREATIVE RULES!:
Read the following rules which continue to apply even in creative, anyone found violating these rules WILL be warned and possible even BANNED. Please obey rules as they are meant for everyone to be able to have a fun and tranquil playing experience:​
  1. NO GRIEFING! This includes destroying buildings and blocks placed by OTHERS and includes ADDING blocks placed by others. Griefing of the landscape is ALSO NOT ALLOWED. Do not go blowing up TNTs, Nukes, etc... around the server. If you violate this rule on purpose you WILL be banned.
  2. Respect other player's space, do not build within normal render distance.
  3. You can fly and use any block you want, but do NOT create quarries or other unnecessary blocks that will lag the server.
  4. Obey The.Factory staff, they are there to help everyone and to ensure the rules are followed.
  5. Have fun!
Once RP2 is released and the future FTB mod packs are released we will return to survival, at that time additional news will be released AND polls will be made at our Official The.Factory Blog during the next few days. Please vote as the polls will be for game-changing decisions. Also, a special donation offer will be made once RP2 is released! New staff applications will also be released soon for Admin and Helpers. Stay tuned...​
STAFF:​
Owner - QueWhat​
Admins - VACANT, VACANT​
Head Moderator - Techtronic​
Moderators - Warmastr, DrParadise, AsOne​
Helpers - VACANT, VACANT, VACANT, VACANT​