The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

QuilChaser

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UPDATE
Tomorrow I will be adding an extensive update as to the status of this server. We have reached the top ten servers in these forums in terms of replies and views (#7 and #9)! This is great news and we couldn't have done it without you all! So, I have decided to finally make the switch to CreeperHost AND I'm going for 4GB of RAM, 3 CPU Cores, 30GB HDD, and unlimited data transfer (no more frequent server disconnections, yay!). This will cost me $40/Month (unless if CreeperHost wants to offer me a discount ;)). This will allow for perhaps 30-40 slots! I will be setting up a donations system so that ya'll can help me pay for the monthly server expenses (not obligated :)) with rewards for those that do donate. Also, I am working on a forum for the server and will be placing Admin and Helper applications as well for current users. I will explain more in detail tomorrow, I am currently downloading all the server files to back them up in order to transfer them to CreeperHost. Remember, when FTB 1.4.5 is released the world will be erased and a new one generated! I hope that we will become one of the top 5 FTB servers, and with your help we can achieve it. I will be accepting suggestions, ideas, and votes in the new server. Like I said, more details tomorrow. I will try to get the server online tonight (HostLegend says they fixed the issue, we'll see after I finish downloading the files).
This sounds great, I hope that this server does go up. I have only been on it for a few minutes but I have seen that there is a nice amount of work on the areas like spawn. Also, just wondering, what are you going to be using to host the forum because I want to check out the design of some other forums by the same host.

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the update Que. I appreciate your efforts in this. I will donate what I can to help my experience on the server!

QuilChaser

Jul 29, 2019
I will be using a free forum from Forumotion.
Looked at a few quick websites made with this and it looks like a good host. I have not spent that much time looking over them of course but it looks like you have an good amount of control of what it looks like.

Reactions: QueWhat

Warmastr

Jul 29, 2019
que, if I have a custom API I am building for my turtles, would you be willing to upload it to the server so I can access it in game and therefore, only program once!? Thanks.

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
What about a TS³ actually? I could maybe give one if you want it so we can talk to each other. I just have to ask a friend then.

PS: What about the "Keep Inventory" option will this stay on?

kkbizz

Jul 29, 2019
hey QueWhat, yesterday i posted my application and i misread rule 6 and didn't understand what you meant. after that i read it again and again, and then i finaly knew what you ment.
so please add me to the whitelist, i know you are migrading but please let me know.
reglasrules

Tarek

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN:Tarek632
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?:Yes i accept them all
  3. Have you been banned before?:no never
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:n\a
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:i am wanting to find a good FTB server that has good people in it

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Aw, shit, not i get what you meaned by that :D Im german, sorry, but i didnt understand whatcha meant by that.[DOUBLEPOST=1355426628][/DOUBLEPOST]Geez, im such an idiot. well, sorry for the inconvenience. oh, and reglasrules. just sayin'

Asone

Jul 29, 2019
hmm as long as donation prizes dont become rediculous that sounds sweet (like /fly would be awesome lol) are you upgrading a merge with creeperhost right now btw?

also maybe add like 2 or 3 people at a time once 1.4.5 comes out so we know what the lag will be like with quarrys and turtles running 24/7

Willibilly19

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: Willibilly19
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yea, I have read the ReglasRules a couple times while searching for a good server.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope, I haven't played too much on SMP servers.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?:I feel like I could be part of your community and would love to give it a shot.

Bagon

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER UPDATE
Tomorrow I will be adding an extensive update as to the status of this server. We have reached the top ten servers in these forums in terms of replies and views (#7 and #9)! This is great news and we couldn't have done it without you all! So, I have decided to finally make the switch to CreeperHost AND I'm going for 4GB of RAM, 3 CPU Cores, 30GB HDD, and unlimited data transfer (no more frequent server disconnections, yay!). This will cost me $40/Month (unless if CreeperHost wants to offer me a discount ;)). This will allow for perhaps 30-40 slots! I will be setting up a donations system so that ya'll can help me pay for the monthly server expenses (not obligated :)) with rewards for those that do donate. Also, I am working on a forum for the server and will be placing Admin and Helper applications as well for current users. I will explain more in detail tomorrow, I am currently downloading all the server files to back them up in order to transfer them to CreeperHost. Remember, when FTB 1.4.5 is released the world will be erased and a new one generated! I hope that we will become one of the top 5 FTB servers, and with your help we can achieve it. I will be accepting suggestions, ideas, and votes in the new server forum when it is up tomorrow. Like I said, more details tomorrow. I will try to get the server online tonight (HostLegend says they fixed the issue, we'll see after I finish downloading the files).
We don't need 30-40 slots, we barely ever have 10 people on xD

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE:
I am about to purchase a new server with CreeperHost. However, I need to know what ya'll prefer:​
1. Keep the same world we are now using and the configs.​
Or​
2. Start fresh in a new world! (I plan to use one of the popular seeds available Here)​
I'll wait 30 minutes to give everyone a chance to vote, then will decide based on what people prefer. :D

QuilChaser

Jul 29, 2019
I think that we should keep the world we have now and then when redpower2 is added (hopefully next week) we can reset the map.

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Que, i would also like to suggest a seed (-4793135723901944897)
It has some cool mountains near the spawn :)

I vote to generate a NEW world and erase inventories as well.

Also, When we go with Creeper Host how many ages will one be able to create?
and will there be any limits to the world properties?
will you still be able to de-corrupt them?

Thanks Que for switching to to creeper host :D ( Remember to check out that seed!)