The.Factory |FTB Beta Pack A|Whitelist| PvE, Small, No Grief, Friendly,

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

XDBroski

Jul 29, 2019
The server is back down Que. I also found another glitch that might be causing the issue. Me and Dan were dropping some blocks down our age's rift and i think it might have caused some issue.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Offline :(
-
Cause: The.Factory's host is HostLegend, alas, their service has been less than good. They have been having issues all day today. I get the following error every time I log into the server's console:
-
9r1xqu.jpg
-
I opened a ticket with HostLegend with the above error and this was their response:
HostLegend Staff said:
Sorry about that, we had some problems with are mysql server. The problem has been fixed. :)
-​
Clearly the problem has NOT been fixed and I am disappointed with the host. I will be backing up the server files, requesting a refund, and switching to CreeperHost. For now I will advise as soon as the server is back up. Sorry for the issues and thank you for your patience :)
-​

Typoo28940

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Offline :(
Cause: The.Factory's host is HostLegend, alas, their service has been less than good. They have been having issues all day today. I get the following error every time I log into the server's console:
9r1xqu.jpg
I opened a ticket with HostLegend with the above error and this was their response:
Clearly the problem has NOT been fixed and I am disappointed with the host. I will be backing up the server files, requesting a refund, and switching to CreeperHost. For now I will advise as soon as the server is back up. Sorry for the issues and thank you for your patience :)
ok que i can wait a bit longer

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Any idea how long that will take?
No idea, I already sent them a ticket.

HostLegend, this is for you:
-
5186175_700b.jpg
-
Now their customer login area says this:

HostLegend Customer Login Area said:
Down for Maintenance
We are currently performing maintenance and will be back shortly. Thank you.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
I already contacted CreeperHost for details on server transfer, I'll keep everyone updated.

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
HostLegend still down, Luke_H from CreeperHost already replied (I'm impressed, replied quickly on a Friday night!) to my ticket and we're working on getting server transfered to them.

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
HostLegend still down, Luke_H from CreeperHost already replied (I'm impressed, replied quickly on a Friday night!) to my ticket and we're working on getting server transfered to them.
YAY!! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1354324089][/DOUBLEPOST]So how long will it take now?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Server Is Back Up
-
HostLegend has fixed their issue, for now. I'll advise when the transfer to CreeperHost has been completed.​
-

Cpt_Wiggles24

Jul 29, 2019
My friend SheepsWool told me to make an app on here, sorry if I shouldn't.
  1. IGN: Cpt_Wiggles24
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: Yup, ReglasRules too.
  3. Have you been banned before?: Nope.
  4. IF so, why and how many times?:
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a pretty cool guy who enjoys chatting and (hopefully) I can make some cool stuff.

darkbird490

Jul 29, 2019
  1. IGN: darkbird490
  2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: ReglasRules
  3. Have you been banned before?: no
  5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a friend of SheepsWool

GunMeister

Jul 29, 2019
1. IGN: GunMeister
2. Have you read and accept to obey the rules?: yes,'ReglasRules
3. Have you been banned before?: no
5. Why should you be whitelisted?: I'm a friend of Typoo28940,plus I want to learn how to play and he said he would help me.