Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings, everybody!

I have updated the server to the latest modpack version (v1.0.5) and it seems to be working a lot better already. This version brings the latest 1.5.2 versions of IC2 and Logistics Pipes. I can confirm that the crashes with the Advanced Solar Panels and IC2 has been fixed as of this and the server will crash a lot less often because of just that. The LogisticsPipes and ExtraUtilities mods may still cause problems, but those can probably be fixed server-side and not require a client update which means I can put up the fix whenever I have it available.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that was caused over the course of this week and hope to see you all back. :)

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone. With more and more packs coming out for 1.6.4, we figured this would be the best time to start making our 1.6.4 modpack. This time, we would like to take mod suggestions from all you lovely people. Feel free to tell us what mods you'd like to see us have in 1.6.4 in this steam forum thread (or right here if you don't like Steam): http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DigitalFactor/discussions/1/630800445633086413/

Take care, all! :D

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Is there an ETA for the new mod pack?
I deeply apologize for this delayed response. I've been forgetting to check here. For the time being, I'm hoping to get the updated pack up on the launcher as a development build this weekend. As for when the server will switch, not quite sure yet.