Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Logan707

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:CrazzyL
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No sir
Experience with mods?: Recently all i have been playing is feed the beast, so i have a decent background knowledge of plenty.
Will you use TS3?: Depending on how things go.
Answer to the secret question?:Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope
Any additional information?: I'm looking for a server that does not posses young immature people who grief, but that doesn't mean i can't fool around from time to time.
What made you choose our server?: As the i was scrolling through the posts your tittle appealed to me.

joekool92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Joekool92
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yes- got into argument with admins, won argument, got banned. this was in like beta 1.2 or something. also tried griefing in beta, wasnt good at it and got tired of being banned.
Experience with mods?: just started playing FTB mindcrack and love it, especially buildcraft and IC2, haven't played with thaumcraft much yet.
Will you use TS3?: yes, I prefer it over skype because its easier that finding and adding people to a contact list.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): jkribbz recommended it to me.
Any additional information?: single player FTB was getting boring, im excited to play in a server with it!
What made you choose our server?: recommendation by jkribbz.

Reactions: jkribbz

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
Ehm, did you skip my application? Was it denied? Just want to know.
Sorry must have been applying at the same time I was accepting u are accepted!
IGN:CrazzyL
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No sir
Experience with mods?: Recently all i have been playing is feed the beast, so i have a decent background knowledge of plenty.
Will you use TS3?: Depending on how things go.
Any additional information?: I'm looking for a server that does not posses young immature people who grief, but that doesn't mean i can't fool around from time to time.
What made you choose our server?: As the i was scrolling through the posts your tittle appealed to me.
IGN: Joekool92
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yes- got into argument with admins, won argument, got banned. this was in like beta 1.2 or something. also tried griefing in beta, wasnt good at it and got tired of being banned.
Experience with mods?: just started playing FTB mindcrack and love it, especially buildcraft and IC2, haven't played with thaumcraft much yet.
Will you use TS3?: yes, I prefer it over skype because its easier that finding and adding people to a contact list.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): jkribbz recommended it to me.
Any additional information?: single player FTB was getting boring, im excited to play in a server with it!
What made you choose our server?: recommendation by jkribbz.
Both of you are accepted!

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlipKn0t91
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: 1 year on tekkit e 4 months on ftb
Will you use TS3?: no
Do you know someone on our server? nope
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Any additional information?: I like all mods of ftb, i am friendely
What made you choose our server?: I own it ^.^

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlipKn0t91
Experience with mods?: 1 year on tekkit e 4 months on ftb
Do you know someone on our server? nope
Any additional information?: I like all mods of ftb, i am friendely
What made you choose our server?: I own it ^.^
Accepted but lets get one thing straight,
Me and Wolfe02 own this server :p

zampa00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zampa00
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) once a time, i breaked a block by mistake
Experience with mods?: enought, I play since tekkit
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): SlipKn0t91
Any additional information?: I'm still searching for the perfect ftb server :D
What made you choose our server?: slipknot bring me here saying that's a cool server!

Idralia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Idralia
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: Average, gregtech is a pain for me but i learn fast
Will you use TS3?: When i am online, you can be sure than i am on ts3 also ! Maybe not when I record
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nobody, i am a completly stranger of english communauty
Any additional information?: For my age i speack english really nice, but i want improve my skills and have fun with mature people. I dont want to play 'alone' so i will be all the time in ts3 and if i meet great people, i would love to play as a group
What made you choose our server?: Mature communauty, i dont want to be grief or steal

Jay448

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jay448
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No I havent.
Experience with mods?: Ever sinds the FTB pack came out ive been playing it alot. Also i watch direwolf20 on youtube so i know pretty much alot of things
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No I dont :p
Any additional information?: Since i am not english at all my english is pretty good. I like to play FTB in my free time.
What made you choose our server?: I think it is nice that you guys started a server with a modded version of the mindcrack pack. Gregtech makes everything a little too hard. But i adds nice things. That is why i choose for this server.

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zampa00
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) once a time, i breaked a block by mistake
Experience with mods?: enought, I play since tekkit
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): SlipKn0t91
Any additional information?: I'm still searching for the perfect ftb server :D
What made you choose our server?: slipknot bring me here saying that's a cool server!
IGN: Idralia
Experience with mods?: Average, gregtech is a pain for me but i learn fast
Will you use TS3?: When i am online, you can be sure than i am on ts3 also ! Maybe not when I record
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nobody, i am a completly stranger of english communauty
Any additional information?: For my age i speack english really nice, but i want improve my skills and have fun with mature people. I dont want to play 'alone' so i will be all the time in ts3 and if i meet great people, i would love to play as a group
What made you choose our server?: Mature communauty, i dont want to be grief or steal
IGN: jay448
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No I havent.
Experience with mods?: Ever sinds the FTB pack came out ive been playing it alot. Also i watch direwolf20 on youtube so i know pretty much alot of things
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No I dont :p
Any additional information?: Since i am not english at all my english is pretty good. I like to play FTB in my free time.
What made you choose our server?: I think it is nice that you guys started a server with a modded version of the mindcrack pack. Gregtech makes everything a little too hard. But i adds nice things. That is why i choose for this server.
Accepted! Hope you will have fun on our server!

Fusion711

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fusion711
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: None, but they seem interesting so I'd like to learn.
Will you use TS3?: Not really
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, "lordsyca"
Any additional information?: I haven't played Minecraft in a while and I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
What made you choose our server?: Lordsyca recommended it to me and it sounded pretty awesome.

CarpeQueso

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: CarpeQueso
Experience with mods?: Only very preliminary experience. I've used simple mods (e.g. Optifine, etc.) that don't much alter how the game is played, but after seeing how interesting some of the emerging mods have become, I'm trying to branch out.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but my headset isnot currently in working condition (drink + watching a scary video + being a jumpy person = trouble... I immediately tried to move my laptop out of the spill. The headset on the desk wasn't as lucky...).
Do you know someone on our server? TeriosShadow
Any additional information?: I've hosted a private server for a few close friends for roughly two years now. It's a vanilla server, and even with something as relatively simple as that, I know how difficult it can be to manage/keep things up-to-date/keep things running and people happy/etc. That said, I'm more than happy to follow the rules. Maybe the become-a-better-customer-after-working-behind-the-counter effect? Who knows? Regardless, my passion in Minecraft usually revolves around circuits and logic. I really look forward to getting to experiment with everything the new mods have to offer.
What made you choose our server?: TeriosShadow recommended this server to me. He's a good friend of mine and a member of my vanilla server. If he's enjoying what you have going on, I'm sure I will, too!

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fusion711
Experience with mods?: None, but they seem interesting so I'd like to learn.
Will you use TS3?: Not really
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, "lordsyca"
Any additional information?: I haven't played Minecraft in a while and I'm still getting back into the swing of things.
What made you choose our server?: Lordsyca recommended it to me and it sounded pretty awesome.
IGN: CarpeQueso
Experience with mods?: Only very preliminary experience. I've used simple mods (e.g. Optifine, etc.) that don't much alter how the game is played, but after seeing how interesting some of the emerging mods have become, I'm trying to branch out.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but my headset isnot currently in working condition (drink + watching a scary video + being a jumpy person = trouble... I immediately tried to move my laptop out of the spill. The headset on the desk wasn't as lucky...).
Do you know someone on our server? TeriosShadow
Any additional information?: I've hosted a private server for a few close friends for roughly two years now. It's a vanilla server, and even with something as relatively simple as that, I know how difficult it can be to manage/keep things up-to-date/keep things running and people happy/etc. That said, I'm more than happy to follow the rules. Maybe the become-a-better-customer-after-working-behind-the-counter effect? Who knows? Regardless, my passion in Minecraft usually revolves around circuits and logic. I really look forward to getting to experiment with everything the new mods have to offer.
What made you choose our server?: TeriosShadow recommended this server to me. He's a good friend of mine and a member of my vanilla server. If he's enjoying what you have going on, I'm sure I will, too!
Both Accepted! Hope we fulfill your friends recommendations!

andrewkay64

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Andykay18
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:Nope (if so how?)
Experience with mods?: Pretty good
Will you use TS3?: no, mic broken atm
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): 911chandler, Snebby
Any additional information?: I would like to join a mature server, and have fun of course, and seems like griefers wont attack
What made you choose our server?: Looks great and since friends are on I would like to join too!

acc1dent

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: acc1dent
Experience with mods?: Lots with Tekkit and FTB (DW20). Still learning GregTech, and I find Mindcrack challenging and fun.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, as long as the chat is clean, minimal language, no vulgarity. I would like to record and I cannot do so in a vulgar / profane environment.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I love helping people out by answering questions and giving advice on mods that I know a lot about (ic2, te, rp2, etc.).
I also HATE griefing. If you happen to read this and feel like answering: Do you reimburse people who are griefed? I see you want picture evidence, but I'm not sure how helpful that is with farms. I happen to like farming, and have had my extensive farms griefed on other servers. This basically ruined me since they would not reimburse for the grief.
One other note is that I run a few servers. One very small, one medium. I find it hard to play on my own servers for pleasure since I end up having to perform admin duties.
What made you choose our server?: You have some good server hardware. I appreciate the fact that you keep things up to date to limit bugs. I like the fact that you don't limit many items. It looks like you put a lot of thought into the configuration and are good at administrating the server.

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Andykay18
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:Nope (if so how?)
Experience with mods?: Pretty good
Will you use TS3?: no, mic broken atm
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): 911chandler, Snebby
Any additional information?: I would like to join a mature server, and have fun of course, and seems like griefers wont attack
What made you choose our server?: Looks great and since friends are on I would like to join too!
IGN: acc1dent
Experience with mods?: Lots with Tekkit and FTB (DW20). Still learning GregTech, and I find Mindcrack challenging and fun.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, as long as the chat is clean, minimal language, no vulgarity. I would like to record and I cannot do so in a vulgar / profane environment.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I love helping people out by answering questions and giving advice on mods that I know a lot about (ic2, te, rp2, etc.).
I also HATE griefing. If you happen to read this and feel like answering: Do you reimburse people who are griefed? I see you want picture evidence, but I'm not sure how helpful that is with farms. I happen to like farming, and have had my extensive farms griefed on other servers. This basically ruined me since they would not reimburse for the grief.
One other note is that I run a few servers. One very small, one medium. I find it hard to play on my own servers for pleasure since I end up having to perform admin duties.
What made you choose our server?: You have some good server hardware. I appreciate the fact that you keep things up to date to limit bugs. I like the fact that you don't limit many items. It looks like you put a lot of thought into the configuration and are good at administrating the server.
Accepted! By the way, yes we do reimburse people who are griefed but I thought I should mention that we haven't had a griefing problem since 2 days after the server opened.

fbeatnik

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:freaknikbeatnik
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)nope
Experience with mods?:decent experience with most mods
Will you use TS3?:yes
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope
Any additional information?:i wanna learn how to use gregtech and this seems like the place to start
What made you choose our server?: well for starters i like that you hate greifing as much as me thats why i left my last two servers [DOUBLEPOST=1362121896][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and logi pipes :DDD

XxmehlhausenxX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:freaknikbeatnik
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)nope
Experience with mods?:decent experience with most mods
Will you use TS3?:yes
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope
Any additional information?:i wanna learn how to use gregtech and this seems like the place to start
What made you choose our server?: well for starters i like that you hate greifing as much as me thats why i left my last two servers [DOUBLEPOST=1362121896][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and logi pipes :DDD
Accepted!

13igredd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 13igredd
Experience with mods?: Loads. I played a FTB for about 4 months then the server shutdown :(
Will you use TS3?: Sure, I never have before but it should be fun.
Any additional information?: I'm more then happy to help people just starting out
What made you choose our server?: I wanted a new start after the old server shutdown and i prefer fresh worlds over ones that have had a lot on the already.