The Circle Game Thread! Woo

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
Bigd's blasphemy has gone unpunished far too long! We must punish this wrongdoer in the name of all that is good!
Vote Bigd
I STAND TALL IN NO RELIGIOUS BELIEFS!!! MWAHAHAHA

Sent from an iPod 65, illegally talked about because of partnership. iPod 65 teleports through years like Back to the Past (Sequel to Back to the Future except in 2096).

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
You know what, could someone else finish hosting the game? July is always the busiest month for me and I have like a thousand things on my mind so I forget werewolf is there.

BigDbigD03 was lynched!
Vote Goreae
I think whoever wins this popularity contest, can be Goreae's substitute/replacement/our new big brother. :D

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Um dude, that's kinda not cool. You started this game of total non-werewolf, you should try to wrap it up or close it off.
Normally I'd agree but this game isn't particularly hard to GM, someone just has to do a vote count at EoD.

I'll do it if no one else wants to.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Lethosos, don't think you can skip a round of voting and get away with it. *shakes fist*

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
No volunteers for replacement GM, I guess I'll be doing it then.

vote Lethosos because yay bandwagons

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Voting for me means that you will not be saved when the Spiral devours your mind, body, and soul.

Vote SoraZodia. Thus spake the Prophet.

P

profrags

Since I believe you, the J is our religious leader and LAC has no excuse for not voting whatsoever, vote Pyure.
So... Praise the all mighty J himself!
For some odd reason I didn't even get notifications from the sign up thread, I even had it as a watched thread. Thanks Xenforo.
Vote bigd for having such a weird name.

I know somebody is going to respond saying that my name is basically profag which is slightly more weird/stupid.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
For some odd reason I didn't even get notifications from the sign up thread, I even had it as a watched thread. Thanks Xenforo.

I know somebody is already going to respond saying that my name is basically profag which is slightly more weird/stupid.
Bigd is dead.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill

I know somebody is going to respond saying that my name is basically profag which is slightly more weird/stupid.
You probably had an unread message