The Circle Game Thread! Woo

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I promised to vote Pyure d1, so here goes:
vote Pyure.

That is the only reason people. If someone else screams for attention, I'll vote them instead.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
So, if I didn't vote J the next players would've been lynched: Robin, goreae, cheese, fowl, me, and the person that I voted that isn't J. That's 6 players that would've died because this is how we deal with ties.

I recommend 2 other players to vote Pyure, the best werewolf player since I have started playing this type of games. Sorry Vike, but you ain't good enough to be lynched D1.
Lynch RealKC
For making this post. @Pyure, vote with me.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Vote RealKC

Gave me the best reason so far on whom to lynch today.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
RealKC, were gonna go down in history as dead men!!!!!!
Vote J
For the record, I'm not counting this vote. I use the dark theme, so screw selecting all the text on every post to see if someone tried to hide a vote using black text color.

Anyways, RealKC was lynched!

Also, so everyone is aware, I'm revoking the no vote smiting thing starting day three. It may not have been the best idea in the world. Especially since most people are going to vote anyways.

Also, Vote bigD for what he tried to pull with the hidden vote.

Also also, oops totally forgot this was a thing. Another conequence of no vote smiting.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Vote bigDipper
Because he's such a sweetheart.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote Bigdbigd, not cool trying to hide your vote - anything else would had been fine. As as my distrust in J's religious gathering, all hail the almighty Ceiling Cat... I really hope J uses the dark theme