Whitelist Server The Cave : FTB Direwolf20 1.6.4 l Mature l Whitelist l Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

besuikerd

Jul 29, 2019
"I read 1331"! :)

IGN
: besuikerd
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing since the alpha version
Have you ever been banned?: Not that i know of
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Probably during the evening around GMT+1
What can you offer the server community?
: I have a pretty wide knowledge of the different mods that are in the pack. Quite experienced with computercraft aswell, so if anyone needs help setting up a complicated contraption I can help out. I like doing community builds that can benefit everybody on the server.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
"I read 1331"! :)

IGN
: besuikerd
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing since the alpha version
Have you ever been banned?: Not that i know of
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Probably during the evening around GMT+1
: I have a pretty wide knowledge of the different mods that are in the pack. Quite experienced with computercraft aswell, so if anyone needs help setting up a complicated contraption I can help out. I like doing community builds that can benefit everybody on the server.

Welcome!

Karinth

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Karinth I read 1331
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing since Infdev
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Depends on the day, I am on a lot though.
: I really like to help people, be it mods or just laying brick for a massive structure they want. I am very laid back and friendly and just am looking for a mature active server with good people and a fun atmosphere and someplace I can spend hours on as I do not work.

Last edited:

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: agomez74
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since its Alpha release.
Have you ever been banned?: No
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Being that I do work a full time job, I usually play in the evenings (central time).
What can you offer the server community?: I am fairly laid back person who loves to help others when ever needed. I have been playing single player the past few months, but I do believe this game is far more enjoyable in multiplayer. I am looking for a mature server I can call home, and possibly make new friends on.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN
:rroecker
Age:17 (I saw that it is now 18+ but my maturity suggests that I am much older)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3-4 years
Have you ever been banned?: Yes, gone with rl issues on a server got banned for the mayor of my town exploiting.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Any time on weekends and most nights for weekdays
What can you offer the server community?: I can offer my experience with dw20 and most mods within it. Most servers I send my extra power to the public.
I read 1331

Application:

IGN
:gamefreac
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since infdev
Have you ever been banned?:nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yep
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: 12 noon to 12 midnight
What can you offer the server community?: I am excellent with red stone and have an encyclopedic knowledge of every mod involved in the direwolf20 pack. i can be helpful to the less educated members. due to the fact that i spend so much time playing i will always have an eye on what goes on and be able to help where ever necessary.

IGN: zamder145
How long have you been playing minecraft?: around 3 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Probably early morning or late night.
What can you offer the server community?: I am a very mature player, I like to build small and expand to something larger. I have no problem sharing the materials I have, or the knowledge of some mods.

I am sorry about the late reply! We sadly cannot offer you a slot on the server as it is now. If we open up for more slots later, be more than welcome to give it a go again. Until then, good luck finding a sweet server to play on![DOUBLEPOST=1390234903][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Karinth I read 1331
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing since Infdev
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Depends on the day, I am on a lot though.
: I really like to help people, be it mods or just laying brick for a massive structure they want. I am very laid back and friendly and just am looking for a mature active server with good people and a fun atmosphere and someplace I can spend hours on as I do not work.
IGN: agomez74
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing Minecraft since its Alpha release.
Have you ever been banned?: No
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Being that I do work a full time job, I usually play in the evenings (central time).
What can you offer the server community?: I am fairly laid back person who loves to help others when ever needed. I have been playing single player the past few months, but I do believe this game is far more enjoyable in multiplayer. I am looking for a mature server I can call home, and possibly make new friends on.

Both of you are added to the list - see you around soon!

We currently have 1 or 2 slots left to fill up - due to limitation on server size, only people fitting our current community profile will be accepted. Thanks!

Last edited:

Locky555

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

I read 1331

IGN
:locky555
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 Years
Have you ever been banned?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Evenings
: I am a mature person who can help people who are struggling with some mods as i have played with these mods for a long time.

Mango1120

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mango1120
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yep
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: 12 till 10 aus time
: help and a friendly attitude
Why you want to join? beacuse i beleive that i become a better player with a communtity that i can help and learn from

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mango1120
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yep
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: 12 till 10 aus time
: help and a friendly attitude
Why you want to join? beacuse i beleive that i become a better player with a communtity that i can help and learn from

I'm afraid we will have to decline you for now.
Application:

I read 1331

IGN
:locky555
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 Years
Have you ever been banned?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Evenings
: I am a mature person who can help people who are struggling with some mods as i have played with these mods for a long time.

We'll give you a shot - welcome!

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
The white-list is closed until further notice. I will let you know when we have more slots open!
Cheers

Difinity

Jul 29, 2019

How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Since 1.2.5 was released...so a couple of decades

Have you ever been banned?:
Was asked to take a shower while the server restarted, but was welcomed back when I was Irish Spring fresh.
Never banned from anyone else's server. Accidentally banned myself from my own server once. That sucked.

Yes

What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?:
Depends on how much work there is to do at work. Usually 0800 - 0200 CST

:
GOLD! Lots of GOLD!
...and I'm very good with all non-magical mods in the pack. I love building community systems for power, fluids, etc. I even have a system for portable IC2 power :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390417800][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my references are 1977Batman and JunkyPic. Played with them a few months ago.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019

How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Since 1.2.5 was released...so a couple of decades

Have you ever been banned?:
Was asked to take a shower while the server restarted, but was welcomed back when I was Irish Spring fresh.
Never banned from anyone else's server. Accidentally banned myself from my own server once. That sucked.

Yes

What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?:
Depends on how much work there is to do at work. Usually 0800 - 0200 CST
What can you offer the server community?:
GOLD! Lots of GOLD!
...and I'm very good with all non-magical mods in the pack. I love building community systems for power, fluids, etc. I even have a system for portable IC2 power :)[DOUBLEPOST=1390417800][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, my references are 1977Batman and JunkyPic. Played with them a few months ago.

Can confirm. Played with this man a few months ago. Very active and probably the friendliest user I've played with. Helped me a ton and is an all around good sport.

WildStarOrion

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WildStarOrion
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Close to 2 years now
Have you ever been banned?: Never been banned
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I have teamspeak installed.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I play whenever I get time. Some time in the morning before I go to work and when get home after my daughter goes to bed.
What can you offer the server community?: I like to make new friends. I'm a people person. I just like to built places that are fun and include most of the mods that are in the DW20 pack. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1391191501][/DOUBLEPOST]George Duggan,
On that issue go to where your ftb folder is and rename your direwolf201.6.4 folder and let it re-download and it will solve the issue. This happened to me with the update to 1.1.12 also.

Last edited:

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WildStarOrion
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Close to 2 years now
Have you ever been banned?: Never been banned
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I have teamspeak installed.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I play whenever I get time. Some time in the morning before I go to work and when get home after my daughter goes to bed.
What can you offer the server community?: I like to make new friends. I'm a people person. I just like to built places that are fun and include most of the mods that are in the DW20 pack. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1391191501][/DOUBLEPOST]George Duggan,
On that issue go to where your ftb folder is and rename your direwolf201.6.4 folder and let it re-download and it will solve the issue. This happened to me with the update to 1.1.12 also.

I added you to the list! Welcome :)

I have some PC issues so I cant test the new update myself, but please let me know if any of you have issues connecting to the server. Thanks!

SalMcKean

Jul 29, 2019
I Read 1331
IGN
: SalMcKean
How long have you been playing minecraft?: a little over a year and ftb for about 6 months
Have you ever been banned?: I have never been banned from a server I played on a minecraft server but there really wasn't a social aspect of the server, which is what I look for in a server otherwise I would just play single player.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I have never used teamspeak but I downloaded it and it looks like something that I could get the hang of pretty quickly.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: well being that I'm in college right now im limited to playing mostly in the evenings.
What can you offer the server community?: I can offer a communicative personality along with my trying to make everything look perfect regarding buildings, and trying my best to be as efficient as possible with my resources. I think it would be nice to be a part of a server and i'm almost always willing to give a helping hand.

Marcel40625

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Firefly4
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since Alpha ... long time ago :)
Have you ever been banned?: not realy i know ...
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: sure ... not that hard ...
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: afternoon because of work
: many know how in most of the industial mods and a bit of CC knowlage ...

_K3nto_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _K3nto_
How long have you been playing minecraft?: ~1 yr with emphasis on modded minecraft especially FTB
Have you ever been banned?: No, The rules exist for everyone's benefit and they are fair enough that there is no need for bannable behaviour.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Have not used it personally but it seems simple enough.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Evenings and as time permits.
What can you offer the server community?: Willingness to help answer questions and guide younger players. Also I try and make sure my particular builds are as lag free as possible to make the experience more enjoyable for everyone. ("Long Live Thermal Expansion")

I Read 1331

thomboy90

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN
: thomboy90
Age: iam 15 years of age. i know it's not 18+ but i thought i give it a go
How long have you been playing minecraft?: iam playing minecraft since it was in alpha
Have you ever been banned?: nope iam not
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes i do and i would like to chat with you guys
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: mostly in the evening
: iam playing modded minecrfaft since beta 1.4 so i know allot about tech mods and a bit about the magic mods (because they change all the time :p) and can help players with them. i also want to make friends and have a server to play on!