Whitelist Server The Cave : FTB Direwolf20 1.6.4 l Mature l Whitelist l Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!

Our small server has grown over the past few weeks and we now have a stable social core. We are looking for more people to join in on the fun of "The Cave".

Currently we have 15 slots available for players to join. However we may end up expanding if we get the right social environment going on.

The server rules are located here, http://minecraft-thecave.enjin.com/rules.

If you fill in a few of the details on the application below we'll get back to you asap.

- We are now setting the server as 18+ due to the current active members we have playing here -

The server is backed up every night.

IP Address: 88.150.158.243

Application:

IGN
:
How long have you been playing minecraft?:
Have you ever been banned?:
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?:
What can you offer the server community?
:

Spending time on your application will increase the chance of you being accepted.

Last edited:

allann9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: allann9
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years ftb 1 month
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: nope
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: morning and some nights
Why you want to join?: I been looking to play a server with a little bit of people because I'm bored of single player

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrbjorklund
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years or so
Have you ever been banned?: not to my knowledge
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I live in sweden so GMT+1 and I work all weekday so normally evenings and weekends. Not every night but most of them.
Why you want to join?: want to try out some serverplay on a small server with the new dw20 pack

BigDaddy245

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: caddysmack25
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for atleast 3 years maybe more.
Have you ever been banned?: I think my brother got our account banned from a server like 2 years ago for breaking a pot or something.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I do know how to use teamspeak but I usually do Skype with a close friend of mine.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Usually at night or in the morning on weekends. I try to check in atleast once a day so I can see what is up with the server.
Why you want to join?: I want to join a good community of people to play minecraft with. I enjoy the social aspect of servers and I like to try and make new friends on the server. Also, I have a close friend that will probably want to join. We have the same situation as you guys as we wanted to open up a server for more people but it didn't really work out. We played just us 2 for a few years. Thanks for reading

Laughingghost

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: allann9
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years ftb 1 month
Have you ever been banned?: nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: nope
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: morning and some nights
Why you want to join?: I been looking to play a server with a little bit of people because I'm bored of single player

IGN: mrbjorklund
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years or so
Have you ever been banned?: not to my knowledge
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I live in sweden so GMT+1 and I work all weekday so normally evenings and weekends. Not every night but most of them.
Why you want to join?: want to try out some serverplay on a small server with the new dw20 pack

IGN: caddysmack25
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I have been playing minecraft for atleast 3 years maybe more.
Have you ever been banned?: I think my brother got our account banned from a server like 2 years ago for breaking a pot or something.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I do know how to use teamspeak but I usually do Skype with a close friend of mine.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Usually at night or in the morning on weekends. I try to check in atleast once a day so I can see what is up with the server.
Why you want to join?: I want to join a good community of people to play minecraft with. I enjoy the social aspect of servers and I like to try and make new friends on the server. Also, I have a close friend that will probably want to join. We have the same situation as you guys as we wanted to open up a server for more people but it didn't really work out. We played just us 2 for a few years. Thanks for reading

Thank you for your responses, you have all been added to the whitelist. We look forward to seeing you ingame :)

Delimar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Delimar
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Pre Beta stuff.
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yeap
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: All day erry day
Why you want to join?
: New people, and constant players

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Delimar
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Pre Beta stuff.
Have you ever been banned?: Never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yeap
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: All day erry day
Why you want to join?
: New people, and constant players

You are white-listed.

Welcome to the team guys! :)

Delimar

Jul 29, 2019
Server told me that I am not whilelisted. Also, what version are you running? The newest i assume?

1000megavolts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1000megavolts
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 3.5 Tekkit for about 2 years, and FTB for about 1.5 years
Have you ever been banned?: once, when I first got the game, was messing around, and didn't know that breaking other peoples stuff was unacceptable. I have learned since then
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I have it, but I no longer have a microphone for it
What times during a day would you usually play Minecraft?: any time after 5:00 pm
Why you want to join?
: I was looking for a place to play with my friend caddysmack25, in a protected community without random people messing with my stuff.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1000megavolts
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: about 3.5 Tekkit for about 2 years, and FTB for about 1.5 years
Have you ever been banned?: once, when I first got the game, was messing around, and didn't know that breaking other peoples stuff was unacceptable. I have learned since then
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: I have it, but I no longer have a microphone for it
What times during a day would you usually play Minecraft?: any time after 5:00 pm
Why you want to join?
: I was looking for a place to play with my friend caddysmack25, in a protected community without random people messing with my stuff.
Hello! You and your friend caddysmack25 is welcome to join us! You are both added to the list!

Peedyman

Jul 29, 2019

IGN
:peedyman
How long have you been playing minecraft?: On and off for about three years now.
Have you ever been banned?:no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: After work every day. I work mornings so i play nights. (+1gmt)
Why you want to join?
:Want to meet new people that like to create cool complicated stuff basically. play hoping for a sort of small server population actually. That way its usually a more closely nit society

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:peedyman
How long have you been playing minecraft?: On and off for about three years now.
Have you ever been banned?:no
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: After work every day. I work mornings so i play nights. (+1gmt)
Why you want to join?
:Want to meet new people that like to create cool complicated stuff basically. play hoping for a sort of small server population actually. That way its usually a more closely nit society

Sounds good! The forum messed up your name, but I white-listed your forum name (Peedyman).I hope that works and that you will enjoy your stay here. We have an active TS server, which makes the experience much more personal and makes it a lot easier to get to know the people you play with. See you ingame.

Reactions: Peedyman

YoungJuice

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: young_juice
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: any time of the day really i have a lot of time and my time zone is central
Why you want to join?
: I would love to play on a small server and record a little for my youtube channel. Also i like the aspect of playing minecraft with a group not solo

Tinkerlad

Jul 29, 2019
I see that you have filled your slots however I hope that you will consider my request to join :)

IGN
: Tinkerlad
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Bet 1.1 roughly
Have you ever been banned?: Nope :)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Usually after 7pm (+10GMT)
Why you want to join?: I want to join a server where there is a real sense of community and where I can get to know the people I play with.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: young_juice
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: no
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: any time of the day really i have a lot of time and my time zone is central
Why you want to join?
: I would love to play on a small server and record a little for my youtube channel. Also i like the aspect of playing minecraft with a group not solo

I see that you have filled your slots however I hope that you will consider my request to join :)
IGN: Tinkerlad
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Bet 1.1 roughly
Have you ever been banned?: Nope :)
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Usually after 7pm (+10GMT)
Why you want to join?: I want to join a server where there is a real sense of community and where I can get to know the people I play with.

White-listed
Because of the big interest, we have decided to open up the server to more people. We still have a few spots left for people wanting to join so feel free to leave an application!

SStagdage

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN
: stagdage
How long have you been playing minecraft?:since alpha
Have you ever been banned?:nope :)
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: any time i can get online
Why you want to join?
:I love playing in community based servers, i find a sense of pride in playing and building with other people, i love minecraft and the DW20 mods i am also fairly knowledgeable in most of the mods

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Application:

IGN
: stagdage
How long have you been playing minecraft?:since alpha
Have you ever been banned?:nope :)
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: any time i can get online
Why you want to join?
:I love playing in community based servers, i find a sense of pride in playing and building with other people, i love minecraft and the DW20 mods i am also fairly knowledgeable in most of the mods

Welcome to the team!

We still have a few spots open. We are looking for friendly and mature people who wants to be a part of a close community. We don't require you to have TS3, but since a lot of us are sitting on TS while playing, you will be missing out on a lot of fun :) You don't have to be a mod expert of any kind, players new to the modpack are more than welcome to join us aswell. We are ready to help you get started!

Prof K-Dog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Prof K-Dog
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Somewhere in the region of 11 months, about 9 - 10 months of ftb
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Unfortunately no, but willing to learn
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Any time I don't have lectures or assignments to do
Why you want to join?: Been looking for a small server to play on as I have found single player gets a bit boring at time