Whitelist Server The Cave : FTB Direwolf20 1.6.4 l Mature l Whitelist l Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome! Thank you for looking past my age. I'm having an issue though - I have entered the IP but it shows 'Can't reach server.' Is it down at the moment?

It was down for some quick maintenance - it is back up now!

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BattleDwarf321
Age:15; I am a very mature person, but if you don't want to accept me for my age i accept that
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: Yes; i went on a vacation away from home and was banned due to inactivity
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes i am very proficient at it
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Weekends are unpredictable, weekdays if i can that day somewhere between 4-9 PM Standard time zone
Why you want to join?: I have been trying to join a server for a while now and all the FTB servers i joined had some sort of problem with them, one was giving me too much lag(i had 1 FPS at times) and the other shut down due to economical times.

Thank You for looking at my request. I hope we can become friends
-BattleDwarf321​

Last edited:

Faithbugg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Faithbugg
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 years
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: 24/7 besides 7am-3pm est
Why you want to join?
: I Want To Join Because I Want To Improve In Techy Stuff And My Friend Sigge300 Is Playing On It

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: 24/7 besides 7am-3pm est
Why you want to join?
: I Want To Join Because I Want To Improve In Techy Stuff And My Friend Sigge300 Is Playing On It

yes faith is my friend

OhhWorddd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ohhworddd
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 Years
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Using 3PM EST to 6PM, and in the mornings..
Why you want to join?
: I love playing on small communitys and i love playings FTB.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BattleDwarf321
Age:15; I am a very mature person, but if you don't want to accept me for my age i accept that
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years
Have you ever been banned?: Yes; i went on a vacation away from home and was banned due to inactivity
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes i am very proficient at it
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Weekends are unpredictable, weekdays if i can that day somewhere between 4-9 PM Standard time zone
Why you want to join?: I have been trying to join a server for a while now and all the FTB servers i joined had some sort of problem with them, one was giving me too much lag(i had 1 FPS at times) and the other shut down due to economical times.

Thank You for looking at my request. I hope we can become friends
-BattleDwarf321
I added you to the list!

Why you want to join?
Okay I'll give you a chance, so you can play with your friend. Please don't waste my trust :)

IGN: ohhworddd
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 Years
Have you ever been banned?: No.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Using 3PM EST to 6PM, and in the mornings..
Why you want to join?
: I love playing on small communitys and i love playings FTB.

I added you to the list.

We don't have a lot of slots left on the server! I am only accepting people of 17+ form now on, friends or not. Hope to meet a few new faces soon!

Seb.sgc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ooitwitchioo
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since early beta
Have you ever been banned?: never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yep
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?:anytime when i have free time
Why you want to join?
: I have a friend on the server and been looking for a new server to call home and chill on

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ooitwitchioo
How long have you been playing minecraft?: since early beta
Have you ever been banned?: never
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yep
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?:anytime when i have free time
Why you want to join?
: I have a friend on the server and been looking for a new server to call home and chill on

Welcome! :)

BattleDwarf

Jul 29, 2019
I am sad to say this, but I cannot be in the server. I had thought that you used version 1.5.4 which my computer can handle, but since you use version 1.6.4 I cannot play as to the fact that my computer cannot handle the new version. I wish you well on your server.
-BattleDwarf321

1977batman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1977batman
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 year
Have you ever been banned?: Nope - not from any game
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I play too much (in my opinion) - but being disabled and not working gives me only free time.
Why you want to join?: I am looking for a good place to call home, and meet new people.

Reactions: Difinity

Prof K-Dog

Jul 29, 2019
is it just my laptop not connecting, or is the server actually down? I keep trying when its not near the restart times

Also I have tried it after it was meant to have restarted after not connecting the first time

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
The server is down right now (a bug in the Logistics Pipe mod) I am trying to fix the issue as we speak, it should be back up and running soon! Sorry for the inconvenience!

Edit: It might take a bit longer than expected, the mods are doing their best to make my life hard. I am on TS if you want an update!
[DOUBLEPOST=1389874195][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: 1977batman
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 1 year
Have you ever been banned?: Nope - not from any game
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I play too much (in my opinion) - but being disabled and not working gives me only free time.
Why you want to join?: I am looking for a good place to call home, and meet new people.

Hello! I added you to the list - welcome!

Last edited:

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nayrc
Age: 16 (I hope the one year gap can be overlooked but if not I understand there has to be rules)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I played for a long time 3 years ago but I took a break for a while and I have now started playing again when I got a new PC
Have you ever been banned?: not that I can remember
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, But it seems to be popular within the FTB servers so I'm going to be looking into it
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: From about 4-10pm GMT
Why you want to join?: My best memories from playing old mods was playing on a small server with a close community and I am trying to find somewhere to learn more about the mods that are new to me and help out other people

Last edited:

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back up! I had to do a 4 hour roll-back in order to fix the issue (to around 00:30 AM last night), I hope you didn't lose too much progress.
The crash was caused by one of our mods (logistics pipes), hopefully the Direwolf20 pack will be updated soon, to address the issue.

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance there is a slot left?
I'm not sure if you missed my app or if it was no accepted

Mad_Mine

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mad_Mine
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: affter school i have 3h free time and ofter 21:00 my time i have 2h more
Why you want to join?
: because i want to play in a server that has people that are friendly

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nayrc
Age: 16 (I hope the one year gap can be overlooked but if not I understand there has to be rules)
How long have you been playing minecraft?: I played for a long time 3 years ago but I took a break for a while and I have now started playing again when I got a new PC
Have you ever been banned?: not that I can remember
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: No, But it seems to be popular within the FTB servers so I'm going to be looking into it
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: From about 4-10pm GMT
Why you want to join?: My best memories from playing old mods was playing on a small server with a close community and I am trying to find somewhere to learn more about the mods that are new to me and help out other people

Hello, sorry it has been a busy day today :) I added you to the list, welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1389885998][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Mad_Mine
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: affter school i have 3h free time and ofter 21:00 my time i have 2h more
Why you want to join?
: because i want to play in a server that has people that are friendly

Added you to the list!

nayrc

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks, I can see you were busy with your server problems, awesome to see you got it sorted out.

JunkyPic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Junkypic
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Anywhere between 15:00 to 19:00 GMT. Hard to say honestly.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good server. I'm tired of SSP. This place seems nice.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Junkypic
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Anywhere between 15:00 to 19:00 GMT. Hard to say honestly.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good server. I'm tired of SSP. This place seems nice.

It is nice!! ;) Welcome