Whitelist Server The Cave : FTB Direwolf20 1.6.4 l Mature l Whitelist l Teamspeak3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Prof K-Dog
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Somewhere in the region of 11 months, about 9 - 10 months of ftb
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Unfortunately no, but willing to learn
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Any time I don't have lectures or assignments to do
Why you want to join?: Been looking for a small server to play on as I have found single player gets a bit boring at time

What is your exact ingame name?

Prof K-Dog

Jul 29, 2019
Prof_K_Dog, I use either one or the other as my username for lots of things and get confused which ones is which

Troyas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Troyax
How long have you been playing minecraft?: on and off over a year
Have you ever been banned?: no
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: yes
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: evenings, 6pm pst
Why you want to join?
: looking to start playing minecraft again

FingersMcCoy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FingersMcCoy
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Late night to early morning between 11pm and 4am central GMT -6
Why you want to join?: Playing single player has gotten a little stale. I would like to join a smaller server but the public servers I have joined in the past seem to be full of people begging to be made op or disappear after a month or so. I thought maybe trying to join a whitelisted server would be the way to go.

smith_97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: smith_97
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years, 1 year FTB
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: A bit , but Im not very experienced
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: In the evenings on weekdays and sometimes in the day during weekends
Why you want to join?: Im looking for a friendly server that i can play on without lag as my single player lags a bit but im fine on servers.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Troyax
How long have you been playing minecraft?: on and off over a year
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: evenings, 6pm pst
Why you want to join?
: looking to start playing minecraft again
I added you to the white-list. Please be sure to login and become a part of the community as soon as possible, so we know how many slots we can open up for!

IGN: FingersMcCoy
How long have you been playing minecraft?: About 2 years
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Late night to early morning between 11pm and 4am central GMT -6
Why you want to join?: Playing single player has gotten a little stale. I would like to join a smaller server but the public servers I have joined in the past seem to be full of people begging to be made op or disappear after a month or so. I thought maybe trying to join a whitelisted server would be the way to go.

You'll be happy to know that we have a few active American players on the server (no lag), so that fits perfectly with your schedule! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1389208387][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: smith_97
How long have you been playing minecraft?: 2 years, 1 year FTB
Have you ever been banned?: No
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: A bit , but Im not very experienced
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: In the evenings on weekdays and sometimes in the day during weekends
Why you want to join?: Im looking for a friendly server that i can play on without lag as my single player lags a bit but im fine on servers.

I have added you to the server too. Please log in somewhat soon and set yourself up, so we know if you'll be joining us!

sigge300

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sigge300
How long have you been playing minecraft?:minecraft alpha-early beta
Have you ever been banned?:nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes used to host my own server for that
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: when i feel like it between 8-24
Why you want to join?: looking for a good community that ise't too big

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:sigge300
How long have you been playing minecraft?:minecraft alpha-early beta
Have you ever been banned?:nope
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?:yes used to host my own server for that
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: when i feel like it between 8-24
Why you want to join?: looking for a good community that ise't too big

Hello, I will put you on the white-list tonight! Please make sure to log in and set yourself up. See you there!

Tortada

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tortada
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.2.
Have you ever been banned?: I've never been banned from a server.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Because Im an insomniac, Im on often late at night Eastern Standard Time. Im also often on early in the morning on weekends.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a great server thats not jam-packed full of people. Last one I was on was laggy, so Im hoping this one has no problems of that sort.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tortada
How long have you been playing minecraft?: Since Beta 1.2.
Have you ever been banned?: I've never been banned from a server.
Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes, I do.
What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: Because Im an insomniac, Im on often late at night Eastern Standard Time. Im also often on early in the morning on weekends.
Why you want to join?: Looking for a great server thats not jam-packed full of people. Last one I was on was laggy, so Im hoping this one has no problems of that sort.

Hello - you should not experience any lag issues on our server, apart from a few restarts here and then! You are added to the list.

Hejgaard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: My IGN is Xarove.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft since beta 1.2 (I think that was when they readded the coloured wool. I started with mods with Tekkit about two years ago and I started FTB a few hours after Slowpoke announced it on stream (anyone else remember insane pack download times? 5 kb/s? Yes please.)

Have you ever been banned?: I've been banned from a server when I just got the game for something incredibly stupid. I joined this server I found on PMC that had only a few people on. This guy had a house and I wanted to check it out. He killed me when I entered and told me to stay out. Being the crafty weasel that I am, I decided to tunnel into his base where he couldn't see me. He teleported to me, killed me, and banned me. I don't think this should really count as a ban because 1) I wasn't doing anything that should be considered wrong, 2) The server didn't have any rules listed, and 3) I don't think it should even count as a server, just some random guy who figured out how to port forward messing around for a day.

Do you know how to use TeamSpeak?: Yes I do, and I have a decent microphone as well that I can use :).

What times during a day would you usually play minecraft?: I will be able to play anytime between 4-10 PST. I probably won't be on all 6 hours but it's a possibility.

Why you want to join?: I really enjoy the community feeling that you get from Minecraft. The fact that people can have their own empires and cities with their own quirks and hidden features is amazing to me. That is actually my biggest problem with Minecraft - the game just feels so lonely. I want to join the server so I can meet people who play the same game I do and cooperate to do awesome stuff.

I like doing big projects like power plants, smarthouses, megabuilds, among other things. I also just like learning the mods like Ars Magicka and Thaumcraft - I'm really new to both of them. If you accept me, first thing I will do is try to base up with someone and then get going with a city project I have in the back of my mind.

I honestly hope you consider me because this seems like a nice opportunity to join a community FTB server.

Hello Xarove! I must say that our server is targeted at an older audience. However, based on your application, I would like to give you a chance! You are whitelisted!
I will emphasize to future applicants, that our community is built up around people at 18+ :)

Tortada

Jul 29, 2019
Hello - you should not experience any lag issues on our server, apart from a few restarts here and then! You are added to the list.

Hey, the server is saying Im not whitelisted. Can you recheck what you typed for my IGN? Im really anxious to get on and have fun.

fre0hr

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Xarove! I must say that our server is targeted at an older audience. However, based on your application, I would like to give you a chance! You are whitelisted!
I will emphasize to future applicants, that our community is built up around people at 18+ :)
Awesome! Thank you for looking past my age. I'm having an issue though - I have entered the IP but it shows 'Can't reach server.' Is it down at the moment?