The case of the disappearing syringes

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
Using DW20 pack 1.0.14

So I have a special "barn" set up with the basic MFR machines (breeder, 2 chronotypers, grinder, slaughterhouse, meat packer, 3 sewers, composter, and a veterinary station). There are a lot of animals penned up in a 5x5 space where they breed babies. The babies either go to the grinder for their drops or the slaughterhouse for the meat ingots. I have two veterinary stations that grow the babies in the two pens adjacent to the breeding pen. Using a kobold auto-spawner and a steve's carts carrot farm, I have golden carrots being auto crafted using 2 automatic workbenches (powerless) and itemducts to move the gold carrots to be crafted with empty syringes. The growth syringes move from the workbench to the veterinary stations and are applied to the babies. The empty syringes then come back to the workbench to be refilled.

HOWEVER, I am somehow running out of syringes. I have no idea if this is a bug, or if the syringes have a chance of breaking after use (if so, I haven't seen it). So I ask you for an answer.

What is happening to my syringes?!

Pics:

2014-02-17_16.28.09.png

2014-02-17_16.28.26.png

2014-02-17_16.28.31.png

2014-02-17_16.28.53.png

Last edited:

Adonis0

Jul 29, 2019
Have you checked all inventories along the way of the syringes?
If one inventory is set wrong and is accepting your syringes, that may explain things.

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
The pipe that takes out the empty syringes only leads to the upper workbench, so nothing else can be taking them. (Plus I checked all the machines)

Stickbabiga

Jul 29, 2019
That's the thing, I don't know as I haven't looked that long. I'll get back to you when I find out.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
just a random comment here... but does the auto workbench still work with the logistics pipes?
I thought because the workbench from BC changed, logistics pipes added their own...

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking