The business building challenge {WIP}{taking suggestions to improve}

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
You know what I am sick of seeing all these threads complaining about running out of things to do *cough FTB - It´s to easy, how to make it hard *cough. So I decided to do something about it. I am in the process of making a building challenge for the ftb community as a whole to stop this virus of boredom for a bit and I want your help and feedback as I make this thing complete this. if you want to help(commenting on spelling, rewording, and/or toughening or making things easier in the challenge) click the link in my motto if not post your suggestions to this thread but only after you have read what is written so far and in advance thank for your time

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
I admire your determination, but it won't work. You'll always have those kinds of threads. Saice started the "I don't know what to do" thread and still we have those kinds of posts. We have the "ask a simple question" thread yet you'll have people making 9 separate threads a day asking simple questions instead. It's a law of the Internet I suppose.

Predatorkillol

Jul 29, 2019
Why would anyone follow the standard low notice routine rather than the big in your face new thread? But well if they're a 'noob' at ftb they will be more often than not be unfamiliar with how this forum works sadly. Nice idea on the challenge there really isnt enough of em and I enjoy limiting myself for some reason.

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
I admire your determination, but it won't work. You'll always have those kinds of threads. Saice started the "I don't know what to do" thread and still we have those kinds of posts. We have the "ask a simple question" thread yet you'll have people making 9 separate threads a day asking simple questions instead. It's a law of the Internet I suppose.
The first part was more to get the people who have nothing to do on ftb interested in help making something fun for themself to do because you you are right this one thing can't stop all those threads but maybe it can help thin them out

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
The first part was more to get the people who have nothing to do on ftb interested in help making something fun for themself to do because you you are right this one thing can't stop all those threads but maybe it can help thin them out
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?threads/28895/

This thread has the exact goal of your thread. The irony being that you yourself have created a new thread to fight people making new threads about existing content.

[Insert Xzibit meme here] :D:p

The classless

Jul 29, 2019
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/index.php?threads/28895/

This thread has the exact goal of your thread. The irony being that you yourself have created a new thread to fight people making new threads about existing content.

[Insert Xzibit meme here] :D:p
Oh yeah I know about that thread I thought it be cool to make Another building challenge because I look around the forums and find about 3 good one that people like so what I was thinking besides what is stated that there could be more variety in this department of ftb