Whitelist Server The Bears Domain | FTB Unleashed | Whitelist | 20 SLot | Mature 16+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
62pz.png
Welcome to The Bears Domain! We're a modded server that is currently running FTB Unleashed and are striving to build a strong community and help people make friends. I would really like to stress that our server is founded on maturity. If you can't abide by the rules state or get along with people, then you can go find another server. However, if you are willing to abide by the rules and contribute to the server, we'll be happy to see you online.​
There is no limit to the amount of chuck loaders you can use but we would like you to use your common sense to decide on how many is needed. Chicken Chucks have been changed to only chuck load when you are logged onto the server.​
We currently have the following mod enabled that isn't enabled by default:
Biomes o plenty
Hats
Hat Stands
Nether Ores
We currently don't have a teamspeak server but have plans to get one if this server becomes a success.​
IP : thebearsdomain.net​
7hw.png
1. No griefing! This means any form of modification of others’ work or defacing of the landscape for no purpose other than to make it look bad​
2. No theivery. Do not take anything from any chest/building/machines/etc that isn’t explicitly marked as for the public.​
3. Do NOT engage in any form of attack. This means no heated arguments, no profanity, no hate speech, and no harassing people.​
4. Do NOT ask for promotions. It will only delay them.​
5. Do NOT modify others’ work. If you wish to help, ask. This includes your best buddy, as he could still get mad at you.​
6. Do NOT ask for generated materials. All materials must be found or created legitimately. Furthermore, do NOT ask for your inventory to be restored if you accidentally fall in lava or leave the house at night without a sword. Unless a staff member has killed you with their unnatural control of lightning and fire, your inventory is forfeit upon death.​
7. Anything done on your account is YOUR responsibility. If anyone manages to get on your account and grief, you will be banned because we can’t be sure that it wasn’t you; also, your password should be strong enough to deter hackers.​
8. Utilizing any form of glitch in order to gain items illegitimately is forbidden, if this happens by accident please dispose of the item(s) and notify a staff member immediately. This includes all forms of duplication exploits, this is punishable by temporary ban, stripping of all donator perks, a full character reset, and no opportunities for trusted status without further donation.
iuro.png
5 Core Processor​
8GB Allocated Ram​
55gb SSD​
No Bandwidth Limitations​
24x7 Uptime; Unless for repairs/work​
knj.png
We would like to host as many events as we can so if you have ideas for events you would like to see please lets us know. the first event will be creating the server spawn. We are hoping this event will bring some new players together and let you player get to the the server staff more and get a feel for the server.​
Ill be posting picture after the event ends because the server has a new world.​
ajot.png
Make sure you take your time when answering these questions it only take a few minutes to create a good application and it will help the success of your application.​
IGN:​
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+):​
Experience with the mods in the pack:​
What can you contribute to our server?:​
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain):​
Additional Comments​

Reactions: toffeewinks

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tyler0184
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 29
Experience with the mods in the pack: Medium to high. Have not done much thaum/mystcraft though.
What can you contribute to our server?: I don't destroy the over world. Mature and helpful. I am on fairly frequently.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope
Additional Comments: Looking for a server that has minimal crashes/lag. Also with good rules. Thanks!

Reactions: toffeewinks

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ganoly
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16
Experience with the mods in the pack: I'm knowledgeable with forms of Buildcraft power and MFR. Some basic IC2 as well.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute information as well as advice, and I expect to be on the server frequently.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope.
Additional Comments: Just looking for fun people to play with. :)

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Ganoly
Experience with the mods in the pack: I'm knowledgeable with forms of Buildcraft power and MFR. Some basic IC2 as well.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute information as well as advice, and I expect to be on the server frequently.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope.
Additional Comments: Just looking for fun people to play with. :)

you are still whitelisted, dont forget to enable nether ores :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375487875][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: tyler0184
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 29
Experience with the mods in the pack: Medium to high. Have not done much thaum/mystcraft though.
What can you contribute to our server?: I don't destroy the over world. Mature and helpful. I am on fairly frequently.
Additional Comments: Looking for a server that has minimal crashes/lag. Also with good rules. Thanks!

you have been whitelisted, dont forget to enable nether ores.

Xanen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xanen
Experience with the mods in the pack: Aye, got experience with most of the mods.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can be helpful. I'll be playing alot.
Additional Comments: Looking for a good server with nice people to play with.

NeoOTV

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeoExdeath887
Experience with the mods in the pack: Competent in everything bar MFR.
What can you contribute to our server?: A very nice and community oriented person who can help build and just have fun with everybody on the server.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never been banned.
Additional Comments: I can be quite active. I use skype can use TS/vent/mumble, but I play many other games other than MC and don't enjoy being bugged when I am busy.
Thank you in advance :)

DracoMagus

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 34
Experience with the mods in the pack: I nearly know them all. Been playing modded for over a year now. I am on 152 NGT BETA right now, been in Ultimate with GT before that. Kind of bad with programming so I dont use Computer Craft much
What can you contribute to our server?: I think I am very good with complex Machinery and I try to make things that will look nice, and once I automate stuff and I produce more than I can use, people will be welcomed to it. I do have fun with bees and trees
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): nope, never been on a server with more that 2 people so far
Additional Comments, I am a father, got a job, a wife, so I dont have hours upon hours to play, I might sometimes jump in for only 30 min, sometimes more. But I do like to play and do it whenever times permit.
Now I would like to know a few things myself if you dont mind.
Do you limit ages?
Do you limit Chunk Loaders?
What about automated mining in overworld?
Thank you and wishes to meet you soon.

Ganoly3

Jul 29, 2019
you are still whitelisted, dont forget to enable nether ores :)[DOUBLEPOST=1375487875][/DOUBLEPOST]

you have been whitelisted, dont forget to enable nether ores.

alright, thanks. I'll see if i can get on tomorrow, if not, then the next day. see ya there!

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NeoExdeath887
Experience with the mods in the pack: Competent in everything bar MFR.
What can you contribute to our server?: A very nice and community oriented person who can help build and just have fun with everybody on the server.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never been banned.
Additional Comments: I can be quite active. I use skype can use TS/vent/mumble, but I play many other games other than MC and don't enjoy being bugged when I am busy.
Thank you in advance :)

you have been accepted, dont forget to enable nether ores[DOUBLEPOST=1375489987][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Xanen
Experience with the mods in the pack: Aye, got experience with most of the mods.
What can you contribute to our server?: I can be helpful. I'll be playing alot.
Additional Comments: Looking for a good server with nice people to play with.

you have been accepted, dont forget to enable nether ores

Oscaro947

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Oscaro947
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been using most of the mods since they originally came out. I have been using mods for nearly two years.
What can you contribute to our server?: I am a good engineer. My area of expertise is IC2 and BC, but I am decent with the rest of the mods.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No. Never :D
Additional Comments: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community. If we are able to get a TS up that would be a major bonus ;) I might also do some recording on the server.

dannybear

Jul 29, 2019
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 34
Experience with the mods in the pack: I nearly know them all. Been playing modded for over a year now. I am on 152 NGT BETA right now, been in Ultimate with GT before that. Kind of bad with programming so I dont use Computer Craft much
What can you contribute to our server?: I think I am very good with complex Machinery and I try to make things that will look nice, and once I automate stuff and I produce more than I can use, people will be welcomed to it. I do have fun with bees and trees
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): nope, never been on a server with more that 2 people so far
Additional Comments, I am a father, got a job, a wife, so I dont have hours upon hours to play, I might sometimes jump in for only 30 min, sometimes more. But I do like to play and do it whenever times permit.
Now I would like to know a few things myself if you dont mind.
Do you limit ages?
Do you limit Chunk Loaders?
What about automated mining in overworld?
Thank you and wishes to meet you soon.

We are limiting the amount of ages on the server the binder is needed to create ages and the recipe is turned off but this doesn't mean that we wont have more ages in the future. We will have a mining ages that anyone can use but have go around to creating one due to me have to relaunch the server and redesign the website but i will make sure that one is created very shortly.

chunk loaders are not limited but we would like you to use common sense when using them only use them when needed. they are setup to only chuck load when the player is online.[DOUBLEPOST=1375526837][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Oscaro947Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 16Location: NorwayExperience with the mods in the pack: I have been using most of the mods since they originally came out. I have been using mods for nearly two years.What can you contribute to our server?: I am a good engineer. My area of expertise is IC2 and BC, but I am decent with the rest of the mods.Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No. Never :DAdditional Comments: I'm looking for a small server with a nice community. If we are able to get a TS up that would be a major bonus ;) I might also do some recording on the server.
Your application has been accepted and welcome to the bears domain i look forward to meeting you.

ThePixie35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThePixie35
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 18
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lots? I'm comfortable with all the areas of the Unleashed modpack and love messing around with ComputerCraft and all the extra addons of that.
What can you contribute to our server?: Some good experience with ComputerCraft to allow me to construct large builds based on code.
Additional Comments
I'm tired of SSP and I'm looking for a place to join that will let me join in with group builds, pranks or whatever goes on :)
Ta,
Pixie

Popparay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PoppaRay
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 31
Experience with the mods in the pack: Been playing with mods since the first IndustrialCraft, I am very experienced with most of the mods in the Unleashed pack.
What can you contribute to our server?: Large and complicated builds whilst striving to reduce lag, I am always happy to help those who need help. I will be contributing bees and trees also as I have done very little with them and want to learn all about them :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): nope
Additional Comments: Looking for a server to call home, been to a couple recently that just had bad admins / owners.

toffeewinks

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ThePixie35
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 18
Experience with the mods in the pack: Lots? I'm comfortable with all the areas of the Unleashed modpack and love messing around with ComputerCraft and all the extra addons of that.
What can you contribute to our server?: Some good experience with ComputerCraft to allow me to construct large builds based on code.
Additional Comments
I'm tired of SSP and I'm looking for a place to join that will let me join in with group builds, pranks or whatever goes on :)
Ta,
Pixie

IGN: PoppaRay
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 31
Experience with the mods in the pack: Been playing with mods since the first IndustrialCraft, I am very experienced with most of the mods in the Unleashed pack.
What can you contribute to our server?: Large and complicated builds whilst striving to reduce lag, I am always happy to help those who need help. I will be contributing bees and trees also as I have done very little with them and want to learn all about them :)
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): nope
Additional Comments: Looking for a server to call home, been to a couple recently that just had bad admins / owners.

IGN: jpbirdsgong
Experience with the mods in the pack: New to the new ones (Tinkers, Dartcraft), quite experienced with everything else.
What can you contribute to our server?: I make crazy big automation builds like this thing (see page 2 for pix): http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Nope!

you have been accepted, dont forget to enable nether ores

PortalTyler

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PortalTyler
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 14, turning 15 in 2 months, I am pretty mature and I know you are looking for 16 and older but this seems like a really good server and I would really love to play with some older experienced players.
Experience with the mods in the pack: Pretty experienced in most, most experienced is probably ExtraBees or BC
What can you contribute to our server?: I can contribute being a mature, experienced player, being respectful to everyone and respect peoples builds.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): Never.
I may seem young but I believe that my maturity would fit in great with some older aged players. I have been looking for a good server to play on but every server I join seems to be full of immature non-experienced players, I believe that this server could be the one I call home. BTW - Ignore my avatar its like 5 years old >.<

Hollowfires

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hollowfires
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 20
Experience with the mods in the pack: Nearly all mods in the modpack I am familiar with and am capable of explaining how to start out/how they work. Dart Craft is my least experienced mod so far.
What can you contribute to our server?: Help others if they need help/ask for it.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): No.
Additional Comments: I like to fiddle around with tinker's construct when I can. I'm just looking around for a whitelist server right now because I don't like disabled mods in open servers. (Getting bored playing unleashed and UHS by myself as well)

Mooseman9

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Major_Creepist
Experience with the mods in the pack: I've been playing with these mods for a while now, with the exception of BOP, Dartcraft, and a few others. I'm pretty experienced in most of them.
What can you contribute to our server?: A friendly, nice player that can help others if they need it. Improving the community of the server.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I've never been banned.
Additional Comments: Getting a little lonely in SSP and looking for a server to play with/talk to others.

EliteArchive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EliteArchive
Age (Take in mind we are looking for 16+): 17
Experience with the mods in the pack: I have been playing with mods for about a year and a half and have a lot of experience with the mods in the FTB Packs.
What can you contribute to our server?: A mature player that loves to play with other mature minecrafters.
Have you ever been banned (If yes please explain): I've never been banned.
Additional Comments: Have been looking for a reasonable server to play on that has a mature community.