The Asylum Presents: Modpack Making Service for Servers, Content Creators, and more!

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
Hello,

This is MCAdventureCity, founder of the Asylum Modpack Team. My team is offering a service to make modpacks. If you have a Youtube series or server, and you want a custom modpack, but don't know how or have the time to make it Yourself, we can make it.

The Process:

1. Fill out the application and reply to this thread with your filled out application.
  2. Add me on Skype jason.reichel1, Discord at MCAdventureCity#5819, or Curse at beachbum27 (we prefer Curse)
  3. I will add you to our Curse server with access to the Asylum Partner chat (if using Curse)
  4. You will discuss your pack idea, needs, and similar with the team.
  5. We will develop your pack, constantly in contact with you to make sure everything goes smoothly
  6. When your pack is ready for release, We will publish it under your Launcher of choice, under the name "The Asylum Presents: Pack Name, Group Name, or Username (based on preference and needs.)
  7. I will give you update permissions for your pack, so both the team and you can update it.
  8. Enjoy your custom pack!

Application:

In-Game-Name:
Skype, Discord, and/or Curse:
Pack Name:
What are you wanting this pack for? (Server, Youtube, Stream, etc.)
What launcher do you want it on?
What is the theme of the pack?
Number of Mods(approximately):
A Brief Description:

Thanks for your time,

MCAdventureCity

Last edited:

CaptPanda

Nov 20, 2012
Britland
What about worldgen? That was a hangup point for me a year ago, but it would be great if it could be outsourced.

Nathan724

Jul 29, 2019
MC username: nathan72419
Pack Name: Singularity
What Launcher you want it on: FTB Launcher
Number of Mods: for further discussion
Pack Description: Unifying Tech and Magic

phantomsshell

Jul 29, 2019
so just so where clear i could give u a list of mods with a name the pack i want it called and ud make it? just dont wana post a really long list of mods for nothing =p

TheGoldenCheetah

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there, I have a request... GOOD LUCK!!!

MC username: TheGoldenCheetah
Pack Name: The Cheetah Pack MK-II - Second Liberation
What Launcher you want it on: ATLauncher
Number of Mods: A lot (JK like 89-ish)
Pack Description: The Second Iteration of The Cheetah Pack (The 'Hopefully Less Buggy' Edition)
Skype: joshua.tolley (everyone else, don't harass me, I won't add you unless the request message states who you are. Eg 'I'm the modpack guy, don't ignore me')

I have a google doc with the mod list and all the download links (I'm such a nice guy right?) I'll send the link when I hear back from you

MCAdventureCity

Nov 6, 2014
Virginia, USA
www.youtube.com
ANNOUNCEMENT:

This is coming back with the Asylum Team (a renaming of the CityTeam), so I have updated the info, adding a revised application and the process. We prefer to make packs for Content Creators and servers, although if you want a heavily configured personal instance, we will accept that as well, depending on the complexity.