Whitelist Server The ASP Server | Mindcrack (v7) | Whitelisted | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

The ASP Server are looking for more members to fill in the its slots! There are only 13 of us (was 20 but lots of immature 13 year old's causing havoc) we are an extremely friendly bunch and just want to enjoy playing FTB without the griefing and whatnot.

Screenshots of some of the builds (most are WIP):

d5whlzx.png

F856x0d.png

Y2UrkJj.png

We like pranks! (a member started a death star, however couldn't finish it. So we turned it into an ashtray!)
iKvudiv.png

IP: 82.96.119.77:25765

Rules:
16+ only
You must be active
No griefing (harmless pranks are fine)
No nukes (nuclear reactor is fine with the appropriate precautions)
No swearing/insulting other players
No PvP (unless arranged)
You must either build a quarry underground or fill in the top of the hole it creates.

Additional Info:
Nothing is disabled.
HTTP API enabled.
Normal difficulty.

Failure to follow these rules will result with a ban on the server.

You can make a lets play if you so desire :)

To join, fill out the application below.

---------------------------------------------

IGN:
Why do you want to join the ASP server?:
Additional info:

----------------------------------------------
I will whitelist your name and notify you on here if you've been accepted.

This is not a first come, first serve. Your application will be read by everyone and a join decision will be made whether or not to accept you. Make a good first impression. Tip: Use correct grammar and punctuation.

SLOTS LEFT: 4/20(Might increase to 25)

Deathstar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GerDeathstar
XP with FTB: I played Tekkit extensively and have looked into the new additions of FTB over the past few weeks.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Some friends and I are looking for a small server with a decent community to play cooperatively on.
Additional info: I probably will not build a Deathstar, but with me on the server I think you will have more than you need.

Reactions: Noobish

Danko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Steven1207
XP with FTB: I have played Tekkit on various servers and I've recently been experimenting with different aspects of FTB.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I am one of the above mentioned friends of GerDeathstar and I'm looking for a good server to join.
Additional info: I typically spend more time building houses and other buildings than working with machinery so you can expect lot's of very asthetic buildings being added.

Syli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xphier
XP with FTB: since early Beta state
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I search for a new home for me, because my server where i live on right now is closing soon, so atm i search for a real nice server, this is of curse not the only thread i post in, because i want to test two or three servers before i decide.

Additional info:
-> I <3 bees
-> I'm a programmer, i dont like to quarry with turtles, but i like to program them and have things in the backhand if i need. That you have http API Active allows me to get my API's and scripts from my old server to yours. so i can work on them without needings of CC-Copy.exe or something simular!

UK_Miner

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UK_Miner
XP with FTB: Been playing FTB since it was released, same with Mindcrack pack, I also played Tekkit a lot since 1.0, I know most of the mods inside and out.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I am looking for a nice mature server to play on, I have been playing SSP for a while and really like the idea of a community.
Addition info: I really like the idea of sharing with the community, I have a bunch of ideas I have been playing with in SSP for services for other players like turtle powered redstone cell re-charger and some more.

Noobish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NooBish_CheekY
XP with FTB: Played Tekkit for good amount of time then found about FTB so started playing that as soon as the new pack came out.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Some friends and I are looking for a small server with a decent community to play cooperatively on. ( friends <3 )
Additional info: I'm not a Noob nor am i Noobish. <3 u xxx
But I love playing on multiplayer server and looking at your pics above you seem like funny people :) and good builders! Hope I can join in with the pranks and builds. :)
I'm also thinking about doing a lets play but thats abig maybe :p

Griff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Griff92
XP with FTB: I have played Tekkit on a number of servers, but i have since been playing FTB singleplayer.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I am another friend of deathstar and am looking for a mature server to join.
Additional info: I just want to play multiplayer FTB instead of singleplayer and experience the mod with othr people and friends.

lewisww

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lewisww
XP with FTB: Played Tekkit on various servers beforehand.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Friend of Steven and Deathstar, looking for a good server to join.
Additional info: I generally only like building simple things, however with assistance I am hopeful I can explore the more complicated aspects of the mod.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ficolas
XP with FTB: I have been playing these mods since 1 year ago
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Because Im looking for a friendly small server (only 25 persons in the server is small, and I luv that because I can know everybody :D )
Additional info: I love building :D

Storm

Jul 29, 2019
UK_Miner and Xyphier, you have been accepted. You should now be able to join the server.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MinecraftMart
XP with FTB: I played Mc since it started, and Bc since it came out i played all induistrial mods, then tekkit since it started, then FTB since it started
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I like to play in a comunity with people and build awesome stuff together
Additional info: I am an very mature player. I liek to prank and be in a comunity with lots of nice people. I like to play together with someone and build awesome devices that will automate everything. I am also bizzy on a Mod now. nothing special. I have experience with all the mods exept CC.

Squirrellie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chortnee
XP with FTB: Been on minecraft since release and ive been using mods for about 2-3 months
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Trying to find a active and nice mindcrack community
Additional info: Very active player and would love to help others

nicoplaynick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lv5LaserLotus
XP with FTB: I just started playing FTB, so im looking for some people to become friends with and learn more about FTB. My lost group i was on destroyed my stuff.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: You sound like a bunch of mature and fun people to play with
Additional info: Im really enjoying FTB and hope i can find someone to show me the ropes.

Monkcrouch96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Monkcrouch96
XP with FTB: Played FTB since release and have had some experience from the modpack Tekkit.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Everyone seems like they are mature and freindly to have a laugh with.
Additional info: I dont greif (because I personally think that is stupid) and I also have a lot of knowledge with FTB.

Admu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Admu
XP with FTB: 2 Months
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: Been looking for people to play multiplayer with, singleplayer got boring
Additional info: Enjoy helping others and want to settle down

DieKatzeKotzt

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DuckAlaPress
XP with FTB: I've been playing modded Minecraft for about a year, played FTB since its release frequently
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I was playing on another whitelisted server which got... lets say population problems. There were only 2-3 active Members left so I'd like to start over.
Additional info: Red Power frame machines are the best machines.

emogod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:emogod
XP with FTB: alot Im good with macheines and stuff
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I need some room to grow and plan to record once i find a good steady server.
Additional info: I like steak and mma.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ForsakenNinja2
XP with FTB: I've been playing Minecraft for about a year, played FTB for a while now.
Why do you want to join the ASP server?: I was playing on another whitelisted server which got... problems. So I'd like to start over.
Additional info: NA