Thaumic Tinkerers KAMI in DW20?

brail

Jul 29, 2019
Will Thaumic Tinkerers KAMI module be added to the DW20 pack, or do I need to convince my server to add it manually?

I asked on the mod thread but author said to ask FTB team instead.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Dw20 pack belongs to dw20, so ask him and not the ftb team. Or ask your server host to add the mod in, but all users must add the mod in too manually.

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

Reactions: brail

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
Will Thaumic Tinkerers KAMI module be added to the DW20 pack, or do I need to convince my server to add it manually?

I asked on the mod thread but author said to ask FTB team instead.

what is even the point in asking the mod developer? KAMI is a module to Thaumic Tinkerer, which is a file you need to download to activate the components of KAMI inside Thaumic Tinkerer. the mod developer, Vazkii, has no control at all about what goes into the Direwolf20 modpack, or any other modpack. the mod developers can only give the rights to modpack developers for their mod to be added to a modpack, that's it.

brail

Jul 29, 2019
The point is I didnt know who to ask, so the mod author seemed like the place to start.

immibis

Jul 29, 2019
The direwolf20 pack contains all the mods used by direwolf20.
I doubt direwolf20 cares about other people using the pack when he decides to add or remove mods.

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
I've not heard Vazkii say anything about it being included into dw20.
That said he might not get approached about it regardless, since his permission is given to whatever tc4 gives permission to.