Thaumcraft Problem

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Jul 29, 2019
I think something is wrong with my thaumcraft...
Things with the repair enchantment are not repairing and my portable hole is not recharging
also i the goggles of revealing dont show anything and dont display the aura bars on the left hand side...
help?

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
Try travelling to find a node and see if your goggles find it, have you updated your client or server? sometimes updating can break your nodes, happened to me before. There's either a forum post or something on the wiki that details how to force worldgen on nodes to get you some new ones.

Jul 29, 2019
Try travelling to find a node and see if your goggles find it, have you updated yout client or server? sometimes updating can break your nodes, happened to me before. There's either a forum post or something on the wiki that details how to force worldgen on nodes to get you some new ones.
havent updated thaumcraft manually
i have updated MFR and added logistic pipes
could that be a problem?

Daxamar

Nov 21, 2012
You probably updated your server, or client. A lot of things go wrong with TC3 when you update.[DOUBLEPOST=1366230424][/DOUBLEPOST]Its not an update to TC3, just an update to your server or client. Thats probably your problem.