Thaumcraft Node/Silverwood issues

Herrozerro

Jul 29, 2019
Hello all!

I am having some issues, we updated from direwolf20 v4 to the latest and there were some issues, it seems that most of the existing nodes were lost, wich is fine we can start over. But here is my issue:

2013-02-04_15.38.41.png

This thing has always had high flux and throws lightning bolts, it doent look like a dark node, am i right?

Another issue is silverwood trees seem to never grow. I have some nearby that have been going for about 4 days now and nothing. is there something wrong with our nodes? I saw somewhere else that you can regen the nodes along with ores and such, would that fix my issue?

Colt_Darkfire

Jul 29, 2019
No it isint a dark node it looks like a pure node which takes time to dissipate flux also for any silverwoods to grow it requires atleast around 100V in the aura in which its growing to grow, it also seems and i'm not 100% certain on this that Aura calculations are done while chunk loaded but it doesnt seem to regenerate Vis or reduce Flux while chunk loaded.

Democretes

Jul 29, 2019
Silverwood trees take a long long long time to grow. The higher the vis in the area, the faster they grow. And you will know a dark node when you see one. There is simply some flux in the air and will take some time to dissipate it. Have patience young padawan.

Colt_Darkfire

Jul 29, 2019
It should dissipate eventually just give it some time and a little flux isint too bad as long as its not sitting at dangerous for any real stretch of time your doing pretty good.