Thaumcraft 3

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

zappgun

Jul 29, 2019
If you add tc3 to the regular mod pack will you have an option to generate tc3's ores in already made worlds?

Mikey_R

Jul 29, 2019
Well, it won't work anyway because the main pack is 1.4.2 and Thaumcraft is 1.4.5.

Florastar

Jul 29, 2019
TC3 will not be in the "main" modpack. There is NO "main" modpack. This has been answered in several threads throughout the forums.

zappgun

Jul 29, 2019
TC3 will not be in the "main" modpack. There is NO "main" modpack. This has been answered in several threads throughout the forums.
ok sorry flora and what i meant the first modpack that came out so yea.... sorry

Bibble

Jul 29, 2019
ok sorry flora and what i meant the first modpack that came out so yea.... sorry
The first modpack that came out was a beta pack. There is a magic pack, there will (I suspect) be a tech pack, and an ultimate pack. Beyond that I can only guess. I'd say that TC3 won't be in the tech pack, but will be in the ultimate.

The beta pack, as it stands, is the ultimate pack of mods updated for 1.4.2 (as far as I can tell).

zappgun

Jul 29, 2019
The first modpack that came out was a beta pack. There is a magic pack, there will (I suspect) be a tech pack, and an ultimate pack. Beyond that I can only guess. I'd say that TC3 won't be in the tech pack, but will be in the ultimate.

The beta pack, as it stands, is the ultimate pack of mods updated for 1.4.2 (as far as I can tell).
oh ok but all i have to say is i cant wait for elo to release Redpower pre6!!