Thaumcraft 3 Cheat Sheet (SPOILERS!)

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
That doesn't show the items for each Essentia.
It DOES actually. Load the first page and find the reply entitled "Aspects of Magic"

Anything that you feel is missing, just add it in a reply and Succubism will gladly add it to the thread. The full information is also available in doc & pdf formats. The thread has literally EVERYTHING on TC4. That's why its pinned. :D

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
It DOES actually. Load the first page and find the reply entitled "Aspects of Magic"

Anything that you feel is missing, just add it in a reply and Succubism will gladly add it to the thread. The full information is also available in doc & pdf formats. The thread has literally EVERYTHING on TC4. That's why its pinned. :D
At the moment, it doesn't have the "best" and "cheap" like this thread has. I think I'll compile that and send it in a PM.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I just realised that this thread is the most viewed thread on the entire forum, it smashes all the official news and updates by hundreds of thousands of people. the second highest is 40000 views under this.

Reactions: whizzball1