Whitelist Server THATDORKYGUY PRESENTS... MINDCRACK! - [PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED]★[24/7]★[FRIENDLY]★[NEW SERVER]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Rozazel

Jul 29, 2019
Name: roz
Minecraft Name: rozazel
Timezone: usa-mountain
Minecraft Experience: some, but still learning a lot
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? no sorry
Why would you like to join? looking for a small community to build with and learn FTB with.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? no, i dont twitter, sorry
Why should we accept your application? (BE VERY DETAILED) im helpful, nice and i love to build and discover things. ty for considering my applciation!

trixerlol

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jacob
Minecraft Name: trixer
Timezone: +1
Minecraft Experience: My best experience on minecraft comes to where i build. Love to design things and and make a good thing with it at the end. Now i want to get more in to the mods. I already played with mindcrack before. Im decent i guess and not a expert yet ;)
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No but i have it in my mind to work with in spare time
Why would you like to join? Looks like a good community and a nice server. That is the most important thing, Have fun with others.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? No, sorry i dont use twitter would be greate if we can use some form of speak program, like skype
Why should we accept your application? (BE VERY DETAILED) I'm a mature guy with humor and like to play with other (that what she says) I dont really know what more information i can give you feel free to ask me. I hope i can see you in game!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you all for your application, please visit our website for the latest application format.

Thank you to all the participants in last night's Easter Egg Hunt as well! We had a blast, pictures are up on the forums!

www.thatdorkyguy.com

xxxHitman21xxx

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Mike

Minecraft Name: xxxHitman21xxx

Timezone: USA, −6 UTC

Minecraft Experience: Have been playing Minecraft for a little over a year now.

Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? I'd love to be a YouTube streamer but for the time being I will not be recording any gameplay.

Why would you like to join? I love Feed The Beast and have watched the Mindrack guys on YouTube for as long as I've been playing Minecraft. I still have much to learn in Feed The Beast but i am a quick learner.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? I have not but if I get accepted I will gladly follow for server updates.

Why should we accept your application? (BE VERY DETAILED) I think I would be a good addition to the server. I have been on a vanilla Minecraft server for a few months now so I have experience with other players. I would never grief and if I ever accidentally broke something I would always notify someone and/or leave a sign and whatever I accidentally broke in a chest for them to replace. I am mature to the point where I won't curse or treat others badly. Everyone has the right to their own opinions so I don't get angry at people's opinions. But all in all I would love to join your server and see what your server has to offer :D Thank you for your time!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
We now have SURVIVAL GAMES on the server! You can choose to play Mindcrack normally and not PvP or do both! and sign up for Survival/Hunger Games matches! Join us for Friday Night Fights! Where the winner of the most PvP matches wins the Grand Prize! View our website for complete details and the updated application format.

http://www.thatdorkyguy.com

Aidoboy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Aidan S. E.
Minecraft Name: Aidoboy
Timezone: CST
Minecraft Experience: Played since Alpha
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Have a channel with a friend, but we haven't started posting videos yet.
Why would you like to join? To have fun, play Mindcrack, and maybe record some videos.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: I don't have twitter, sorry.
Why should we accept your application? I believe you should accept me to your server because I am friendly, energetic, and creative. I belive that, if I was accepted to this server, I would make a good addition to the community.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your application, unfortunately at this time you are denied for access.

Tonight was out first ever Friday Night Fights and we all had a blast! We actually created another new PvP map as well.
So again, you can play Mindcrack normally without bother or you can do both Mindcrack and PvP. We have it all setup for both.
Our three Arena maps are:
-Mooshroom Island
-Dork City
-Retro Land

We are looking for players who are loyal and dedicated. Who enjoy a tight community where majority get on TeamSpeak and talk.
If interested, be sure to visit our website, and checkout the headlines/news as well as register on the forums and submit an application using the new format!

Thanks.

-ThatDorkyGuy
www.thatdorkyguy.com

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Can I have a reason why?

Sure. We are screening all whitelist applications with an extreme in-depth look. As stated numerous times throughout my postings here, it is highly recommended that you visit our website as the application format has changed and our site has up to date news and information than what is posted here. So that's that first reason. Second, we have raised over $200+ in donations from the dedicated and loyal players we have on our server, as you recall our server was created Feb. 27th, meaning that we have only been online for a month and a half and already raised that much, that shows the loyalty and seriousness of our players. With that said, we are looking for real honest people are who are willing to take the time to fill out an application with as much detail as possible. I, as the server owner, will NOT approve just anyone. They must prove, the best they can, that they are going to be an asset to the server. Your application (no offense) looks like it took you maybe 45 seconds to a minute to fill out. Sorry, but that's not acceptable to us.

I do hope you understand and I wish you the best of luck in your search!

Aidoboy

Jul 29, 2019
Sure. We are screening all whitelist applications with an extreme in-depth look. As stated numerous times throughout my postings here, it is highly recommended that you visit our website as the application format has changed and our site has up to date news and information than what is posted here. So that's that first reason. Second, we have raised over $200+ in donations from the dedicated and loyal players we have on our server, as you recall our server was created Feb. 27th, meaning that we have only been online for a month and a half and already raised that much, that shows the loyalty and seriousness of our players. With that said, we are looking for real honest people are who are willing to take the time to fill out an application with as much detail as possible. I, as the server owner, will NOT approve just anyone. They must prove, the best they can, that they are going to be an asset to the server. Your application (no offense) looks like it took you maybe 45 seconds to a minute to fill out. Sorry, but that's not acceptable to us.

I do hope you understand and I wish you the best of luck in your search!

Thank you.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
We hope everyone has a great weekend, just an FYI, tonight is our Friday Night Fights - Community Event!
As you know, we are an FTB Mindcrack Server, but we do like to PvP sometimes too. So every Friday we host a community event and you can choose to either participate or play Mindcrack, your choice!

We have 3 Maps we will be PvPing on. Visit our website for complete details and fill out an application to get on the whitelist!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
We have opened 4 more slots on our wonderful server. If you are looking for a great quality Whitelisted Mindcrack Server, you've found it! We have an extremely tight community, we have our own TeamSpeak 3 Voice Server as well. We host multiple community events each week (Scavenger Hunt Tuesdays and Friday Night Fights (PvP). Each major holiday we do a community event (ie; Easter we did an Easter Egg Hunt), we give out prizes etc; We post pictures and record videos for YouTube of fun things we do! If you are looking for a place to grow, build, play, have fun without the fear of hacking/dupers/cheater etc; Apply today!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
ONE of our Weekly Community Events (The Scavenger Hunt) has a winner: Congrats to KapowXD! Pics have been posted on the forums. We even had a zombie try and turn in an item to win. If you'd like to get whitelisted please visit our website and fill out an application today. We are only looking for great quality people who respect each other and want to have a fun time playing Mindcrack. We offer tons of Community Events that you can choose whether or not you participate in. From The Scavenger Hunt as mentioned previously, to Friday Night Fights, our PvP event with 3 custom maps! Check us out for more information!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Still going strong as always, we are now in our 3rd month of being online. As you know, most servers only stay online for a month. If you are looking for a dedicated server with a great staff team and excellent, friendly community. Come check us out!
We have a few spots open (we like to stay small/medium in size). Please visit our website/forums for the latest application format!