Whitelist Server THATDORKYGUY PRESENTS... MINDCRACK! - [PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED]★[24/7]★[FRIENDLY]★[NEW SERVER]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately no applicants between my last post and this will be approved. Please re-read the initial post and notice the change that has been posted as well as new application format.

If you'd like to reapply that's fine, but take in to account that we are extremely strict at this point due to the popularity of this server!

d3nthegreat1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Daniel
Minecraft Name: d3nthegreat1
Timezone: CST
Minecraft Experience: IC2, RP, ThermalExpansion, BC, Logistic pipes, Railcraft, Forestry. I tend to try to automate every
small detail of my city, from quarries to the power source. An automated solar production was my last venture, i'm planning on investing more of my time this go-around into forestry.

Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nope
Why would you like to join? I enjoy the minecraft communities , it has been awhile since i've been a "public" minecraft server.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy?
Why should we accept your application? (BE VERY DETAILED) Well, i have pretty smile. I'm usually halfway nice to most people, and I can bring my experience on to the less experienced people. Xoxo

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you Daniel for your submission, however at this time your application is denied.

TO FUTURE APPLICANTS:

We have just opened up a few slots. We're looking for maybe 3-4 new players. Visit website forums for new application format please:

http://www.thatdorkyguy.com

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
We've got a few community events coming up. This Saturday is our official Spawn Ceremony evening where we will have a fireworks show, pig race, food for sale and also a commemoration ceremony as the fountain is activated and much more!

Starting next Tuesday we will be doing a weekly Scavenger Hunt!

We've got a lot of fun stuff planned. Come check us out! Visit our website for the latest application format and news!

Also follow on Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy for live server updates and information.

Thank you!

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Brandon
Minecraft Name:blent1050
Timezone:U.S.Eastern.
Minecraft Experience:I've had minecraft since beta, around 1.4, and for mod wise, I'm fairly new with about a month of on and off experience.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator?I've created videos on minecraft before and they were hilarious but embarrassing so yeah... :p
Why would you like to join? I'm a very high-spirited person looking for a dedicated server to play on with a bunch of people I can become familiar with. I'd love to have a minecraft home that I can come on to and play once in a while :D
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yes :D
Why should we accept your application? (BE VERY DETAILED) Well as mentioning before, I'm high-spirited. But other than that, I am a nice person, very social and love trying new things. I'm open minded to alot of things and I'm willing to do anything to contribute to the server the most. I may not be that experience in the mods to make the best machine to do something for the server , but I'd love to just be a well known player on the server and get along with everyone else, other than that, that's about it. Thank you for your time :D

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for your submission, is that your correct username? I ask because on our console log for attempted connections, a name very similar to yours, but with different numbers on the end has tried to connect.

Please visit our website (forums) for the latest application format, news and more!

Coolab91

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Alex
Minecraft Name: Coolab91
Timezone: gmt
Minecraft Experience: 2 and a bit years
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? im trying on youtube
Why would you like to join? im looking for a server with friendly players and somewhere to build.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? no but when if i get whitelisted i will
Why should we accept your application? i am a friendly person who never greifs, i would help anyone. i am not too experienced in ftb but if i get the chance to join this server i will help it succeed

blent1050

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, my username is blent3342. So used to blent1050 cause I've been using it for a couple years now aha. But yeah my username is :blent3342

Regan Platter

Jul 29, 2019
Name:
Minecraft Name
Timezone: Eastern Time
Minecraft Experience: About 2 years of minecraft, and 6-7 months of FTB
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? I really like feed the beast and i would like to play on a close knit community whitelist server[DOUBLEPOST=1363991472][/DOUBLEPOST]
Name: Regan
Minecraft Name: procrastonator
Timezone: Eastern Time
Minecraft Experience: About 2 years of minecraft, and 6-7 months of FTB
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? I really like feed the beast and i would like to play on a close knit community whitelist server
im such an idiot i forgot my name lol

Dare

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Matt
Minecraft Name: alphagprime
Timezone: EST
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since Alpha/early Beta (was given as a gift like 4 years ago or something, not sure what the current version was then).
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Maybe in the future, it sounds like it could be a lot of fun but I don't have a lot of time I could dedicate to editing and I would need to do some hardware upgrades to be able to record at an acceptable FPS.
Why would you like to join? I really enjoy the game but I find that, without a community, I get bored faster. The fact of the matter is that I want to be able to share everything I build and mine with others. I also really enjoy seeing the designs other people use. One of the best things about Minecraft is that "Oh wow, I would have never thought to do it that way," factor.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? I will if accepted, otherwise not really a reason to =P
Why should we accept your application? What I want from this game is a group of people to have fun with and be able to share and share alike. For me, part of the incentive to really polish my constructions is to kind of show off a little. Not necessarily in a braggart sort of way, just a keep up with the jones' mind set. I want to work together with other Minecrafters to build a nice looking world with tons of unique features and discoveries. I like team work in both exploring and construction. It would be cool to be able to get in on a few community projects.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
We just had our first Scavenger Hunt this week (Tuesday), it went great and the players had a LOT of fun! This Sunday we may do another, but Easter themed! We are near our player cap during peak hours and are only accepted a few more people.

We are looking for high quality, dedicated and loyal players who respect other players and enjoy a truly dedicated community. Visit our website for more details!

www.thatdorkyguy.com

-ThatDorkyGuy

Buddyjoe15

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Joseph
Minecraft Name: Buddyjoe15
Timezone: Atlantic Standard
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing Minecraft since before Multiplayer was introduced to the game. I have been through every update for Minecraft with my friends and have also have tried and have experience on almost every good Mod out there.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No I am not but I like to watch and follow series of other people.
Why would you like to join? Finding a good Minecraft FTB server is very difficult. The lengthy and difficult application present shows that only the best players get through to play on the server. I have been looking for this type of server for awhile now. Lately I have also had a lot of free time from school and instead of sitting around bored I would like to put my effort into a server that has a nice community. That is why I would like to join.
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy? I do not have a Twitter account but if I get accepted I shall favourite your twitter feed or if I have to make an account.
Why should we accept your application? As previously mentioned, I have lots of experience Minecraft as well as the mods for it. The mods that are present in FTB I am very fluent in, excluding thaumcraft. I am still learning in that mod. Friends of mine always credit my structures for being very nice and cool. Probably that to the fact that I am studying to be a architectural engineer. I once co-owned a FTB server with a friend of mine. I do not want anything to do with the running of your server, but I understand everything that you do and will respect all of your actions. I like team work when it comes to construction, exploring or even just helping someone out with those hard earned resources. Its a community and part of that is to help eachother out.

jadiel

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jadiel Rodriguez
Minecraft Name Dj_monsta_Pr
Timezone:Easter
Minecraft Experience:Ive been Playing For about a Year Now
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator?
Yes as a matter of fact I Recently Started W/ my friends and looking to join others to Record and Stream
Why would you like to join?
It's been a while if not never played in a good community and ive been looking for something like this .. FUN
Have you followed our Twitter for live server updates?: @ThatDorkyGuy?
Well, Yes I Did
Why should we accept your application?
Well I in my part will bring my happiness and funny attitude to the server and it would be Fun to make new friends and stuff . It will be Worth Accepting me I Play Almost ever day and im willing to donate :)