Whitelist Server THATDORKYGUY PRESENTS... MINDCRACK! - [PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED]★[24/7]★[FRIENDLY]★[NEW SERVER]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cytex

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Colby
Minecraft Name: Legend270
Timezone: PST
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing MC since Beta
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? I occasionally stream when my computer isn't lagging
Why would you like to join? I would like to join because I want to feel like I belong to something instead of playing singleplayer, It gets repetitive after a bit and I want to talk to people while I play FTB.
  • Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yep

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Jordon
Minecraft Name:MrHeavyMetal_SIR
Timezone:GMT
Minecraft Experience:3-4 years
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? no
Why would you like to join?your server seems very fun and friendly
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy?no

Macaulayyy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Macaulay Minnican
Minecraft Name: vMacaulayyyx
Timezone: GMT London
Minecraft Experience: Around 2 years of Minecraft and 3 months of FTB
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nope
Why would you like to join? I'm looking for a small friendly FTB server which I can play and Enjoy myself.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Not yet, I will later

Expi1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: David
Minecraft Name: Expi1
Timezone: GMT
Minecraft Experience: Been playing for 2 years, ran my own server so can provide support there (I also do C# and can make websites).
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Sadly, not.
Why would you like to join? I was introduced to FTB since Mindcrack started it, and have been slowly learning for a while, and I figured it was time to start in Survival. I mostly build a lot ingame, everything has to look nice or I can't continue, this often keeps me poor, but I'll try to be better. I'm also a big community player.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Just did it.

goddlykitty

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Connor Thunell
Minecraft Name: goddlykitty
Timezone: EST
Minecraft Experience: a year or two i beliebe
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? yep i do both.
Why would you like to join? i love community and this looks like a great one. i also love to learn and share my knowledge to other people (steves carts especially)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? i just did :D

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
Name:avinash
Minecraft Name:av1nash
Timezone:utc +5:30
Minecraft Experience:2 years
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator?no
Why would you like to join? I would like to join the server because I love playing Feed the Beast but have been on servers that arent too great.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy?i dont hav a twitter

Gheorghe Bogdan

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Bogdan
Minecraft Name:boowwe13
Timezone:GMT +2
Minecraft Experience: Since alpha
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? This would be my first FTB server and I'd like to try the MP version of it :)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yes

jayraymo

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jacob
Minecraft Name: jayraymo
Timezone: +8
Minecraft Experience: Over a year playing, pretty good at redstone.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No, well at least not yet.
Why would you like to join? I am looking for a good FTB server with people always playing, and a friendly community.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yep.

JamZam1

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jonas
Minecraft Name: JamZam
Timezone: GMT+1
Minecraft Experience: Been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years now, and recently started with FTB.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Not at the moment, no, but I would like to start doing some youtubing once I finish school later this year.
Why would you like to join? I don't have any server to play on so so far it's only been single player for me, would be great to have some people to play with! :)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Have now!

PlazmaXD

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Daniel Hall
Minecraft Name: PlazmaXD
Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft since before beta 1.6 so about quite a long time and I have been playing FTB for about 4-5 months
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No but I was thinking about making some videos :) I have a pretty good computer so recording is not a problem :)
Why would you like to join? Well I used to play on a server but the owner closed the server and everoyne lost all there work and I have been playing single player but its not as fun as multiplier :( I'm a mature player and I'm the sort of person that help everyone if they need anything.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yes I just tweeted you too :)

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Oscar
Minecraft Name:leight
Minecraft Experience: Whole FTB pack pretty much
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? no
Why would you like to join? I'd like a serious server where everyone isn't at end game already.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I dont use twitter sorry :(

stultzie

Jul 29, 2019
Name: andrew stultz
Minecraft Name: andrew_stultz
Timezone: eastern
Minecraft Experience: A lot
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? i will be when the summer starts back
Why would you like to join? to join the great community

Darrendaz

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Darren
Minecraft Name: darrendaz88
Minecraft Experience:I have been playing minecraft for about 1 year
Why would you like to join?Just want to get more involved in the community
Have you followed the Twitter: Yes i do

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you for your submissions. At this time our whitelist has become very, very strict. The follow applications above have been approved:

redstone_robot
martian1223
2BMaD
MinerNiko
Legend270
MrHeavyMetal_SIR
goddlykitty
av1nash
boowwe13
JamZam
PlazmaXD
leight
darrendaz88

These individuals have been approved most likely due to their location and expected play timezone. It is highly recommended that future applications please visit our website:
http://www.thatdorkyguy.com and apply directly on our forums. We will scrub the whitelist once a week. If a player has been inactive without any notice to our staff that they will be away
they will be removed, thus opening spots for future applicants.

If you were not approved we do ask that you still apply on our actual website. Please include a bit more information. This gives us a bigger view of who you are and why we should approve you.

We have an OUTSTANDING community and I personally hate turning away people, but...tis the nature of the beast of....Feed The Beast!

Respectfully,
ThatDorkyGuy

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Good Evening Everyone,

Thank you for your submissions. At this time our whitelist has become very, very strict. The follow applications above have been approved:

redstone_robot
martian1223
2BMaD
MinerNiko
Legend270
MrHeavyMetal_SIR
goddlykitty
av1nash
boowwe13
JamZam
PlazmaXD
leight
darrendaz88

These individuals have been approved most likely due to their location and expected play timezone. It is highly recommended that future applications please visit our website:
http://www.thatdorkyguy.com and apply directly on our forums. We will scrub the whitelist once a week. If a player has been inactive without any notice to our staff that they will be away
they will be removed, thus opening spots for future applicants.

If you were not approved we do ask that you still apply on our actual website. Please include a bit more information. This gives us a bigger view of who you are and why we should approve you.

We have an OUTSTANDING community and I personally hate turning away people, but...tis the nature of the beast of....Feed The Beast!

Respectfully,
ThatDorkyGuy

Thank you! :)

miami

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Steven
Minecraft Name: MlAMI
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience: Few years vanilla and a month or so on ftb.
Why would you like to join? Big fan of ftb mindcrack looking for a good group to play with. And a 24/7 server is a must for me.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? No

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Steven
Minecraft Name: MlAMI
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Experience: Few years vanilla and a month or so on ftb.
Why would you like to join? Big fan of ftb mindcrack looking for a good group to play with. And a 24/7 server is a must for me.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? No

Thank you for your application. Unfortunately it is denied. Goodluck!

joe walters

Jul 29, 2019
Name: joe
Minecraft Name: joetheblu3
Timezone:GMT
Minecraft Experience: I played minecraft since alpha and played ftb since it was first released about a year ago so i have alot of experience with the mods.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? youtube
Why would you like to join? i woul like to join because i would love to be apart of your community and meet new people on the server and show you guys what i can do because i am very good at doing redstone contraptions, complex machinery and good at computercraft
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? yes

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Phil
Minecraft Name: phili92
Minecraft Experience: Dont exactly remember when i started playing MC, must be around early beta. I started FTB several months ago after the Mindcrack players started to play it, before that i used to play some tekkit
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No Youtube series creator but thought about it many times, i streamed 3-4 times for some friends of mine but not an active twitch streamer yet.
Why would you like to join? Well my last server closed unfortunately and after that i tried some new but either they were too old and the whole limited map was discovered & everything was already build or the community wasn't really a community. Thats why i would love to join your server, becoming a part of your server, enjoy the awesome mod, rebuild my lovely steampunk house from the last server and have some good times and of course lots of fun. Also i would love to improve my english through daily use ;)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I dont use twitter that much, but yes followed.

Would love to get the chance to join :)

Spykill4

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jake
Minecraft Name: spykill4
Timezone: EST
Minecraft Experience: Playing since Alpha 1.0.17_1 or something like that, definitely before Alpha's Halloween update
Why would you like to join? I like playing on smaller servers(not completely insane) and I would like to start playing some FTB
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Now I have :p