Whitelist Server THATDORKYGUY PRESENTS... MINDCRACK! - [PROFESSIONALLY HOSTED]★[24/7]★[FRIENDLY]★[NEW SERVER]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Uabear

Jul 29, 2019
Name:Zack
Minecraft Name:Uabear
Timezone: EST
Minecraft Experience: Been playing for 4-5 months now.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Not currently but would like to start
Why would you like to join? I want to join because I want to experience FTB server play. I have been on a couple of servers but they were whitelisted and full of grievers. I want to have a small community of people I can build and have fun with.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I do not have a twitter account but if I make will I will throw you a follow : )

Jaigantor

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jai
Minecraft Name: Jaigantor
Timezone: GMT
Minecraft Experience: Started playing a year ago. But stopped for a while. Just started playing again last month, when I just found out about FTB.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No.
Why would you like to join? When I started playing minecraft, it was to join my friend's server. It was fun to play in a community. But stopped due to my laptop broke down and my replacement laptop cannot handle minecraft. Just bought a new desktop, a month ago and I am eager to play minecraft multiplayer again. My friends had stopped playing minecraft. Now I am looking for a new community to play with.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? No. I don't have twitter account.

DirrtyHarry

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Max
Minecraft Name: DirrtyHarry
Timezone: -0700
Minecraft Experience: Intermediate
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No but I want to get into it.
Why would you like to join? Have been looking for a good FTB server for a few days now, and a brand new server sounds like it would be awesome.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Now i have :)

AirTotten

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Ken Totten
Minecraft Name: AirTotten
Timezone:Eastern
Minecraft Experience: 4-5 Months
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? To Some Extent
Why would you like to join? To enjoy a relaxed minecraft server peacefully and publicly with good people.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I have no twitter account as of yet :/, but If I did I would follow for sure ;), (OR If I end up with a twitter account, I shall follow in the future)

MsMayFlower

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Camilla
Minecraft Name: MsMayFlower
Timezone: GMT+1/2
Minecraft Experience: Experienced
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? The server is new and it looks fantastic, I joined one other server and it had machines and stuff all over it and I just didnt feel like starting after people have everything already!
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I dont have Twitter, if it is required, I might get one :p

Russia724

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Elijah
Minecraft Name: Russia724
Timezone: -5 Eastern
Minecraft Experience: 6 months
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No
Why would you like to join? I've been immensely enjoying playing minecraft and ftb on singleplayer and would like to venture forth into some multiplayer. Starting in a brand new server sounds perfect and very inviting.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Unfortunately, I don't use twitter.

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Elijah, Camilla, and Ken

You three have been approved. Thank you for applying and we look forward to seeing you on the server!!

Have fun!

-ThatDorkyGuy

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Jeffrey
Minecraft Name: Jycool
Timezone:-5:00
Minecraft Experience: I started Minecraft in the middle of 1.2.5
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nope
Why would you like to join? I wana be part of a community.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yep

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Jeffrey!

You've been approved! See ya on the server! Thanks for following the Twitter. It has live server updates and news. So it's very useful!

-ThatDorkyGuy

leon1717

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Leon
Minecraft Name: Leon1717
Timezone: Central Timezone
Minecraft Experience: Since Alpha Minecraft. Feed-The-Beast since the day it was released.
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? No.
Why would you like to join? Looking to start fresh on a server in no doubt looks AWESOME. Your server fits my needs to start playing Feed The Beast again, please consider my whitelisting!
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy Yep!

ThatDorkyGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Leon.

Welcome to the server, you're approved.

and FYI to those considering a server. I just wanted to let you all know that we are nearing capacity and will slowly cease approving future whitelist applications.

We are only going to allow a few more in!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Follow the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy

-ThatDorkyGuy

ACFlatfooted

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Doug
Minecraft Name: ACFlatfooted
Timezone: CentralMinecraft Experience: Over a year
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? I have the capability, yet lack the inspiration
Why would you like to join? I've been trying to find a good Feed the Beast community to play with and this one sounds promising.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Should I be accepted then yes I will.

Iths

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Amund
Minecraft Name: Iths
Timezone: GMT + 1
Minecraft Experience: alpha
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Nope
Why would you like to join? Im looking for a server much like the server the Mindcrackers are playing on a server with not 2 many ppl and a fairly new one so i don't start so far behind D:
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? Yeah D:

redstone_robot

Jul 29, 2019
Name: zac gordon
Minecraft Name: redstone_robot
Timezone: southeastern us
Minecraft Experience: been playing vinilla forever just starting out on ftb this will proble be my first server! :)
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? both i usualy just watch buyt wheni fell good ill record somethin.
Why would you like to join? i would love to play on this server! thats why :)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? not yet
other things i think you should know: is that i am dyslexic and cant spell worth a dang lol[DOUBLEPOST=1362196066][/DOUBLEPOST]ohh can i post a white list for a frind
if i cant ignore the next few things lol
Name: wes derden
Minecraft Name: martian1223
Timezone: southeastern us
Minecraft Experience: almost a year loads of tekkit and ftb experience
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? yea he posts vids all the time
Why would you like to join? he would love to play with me:)
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? yea i singed him up to ya lol

2BMaD

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Rando
Minecraft Name: 2BMaD
Timezone: GTM +2
Minecraft Experience: Been playing FTB for the last month or so, but that's about all
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Not really
Why would you like to join? Looking for a decent server, which doesn't have extra modpacks
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? No

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Nikolas
Minecraft Name: MinerNiko
Timezone: Stockholm, UST-1
Minecraft Experience: Played since beta 1.6
Are you streamer or Youtube series creator? Yes, MrNikosChannel is my youtube.
Why would you like to join? So I can be in a small nice community of FTB'ers, just helping out and enjoying an Multiplayer life. And I'd like to do an LP, if okay.
Have you followed the Twitter: @ThatDorkyGuy? I will. :)