Jul 29, 2019
Here is the fire one.

Attachments

• FireChestplate.png
    FireChestplate.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 158

PirateCody

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone wanna help me do textures? I need some ores and items done. Along with some tools and armor in the future. Whoever helps will get credit.

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Again I'm searching for someone who know to create 3D Armor Models, and If he could create some of the models for my mod "ArmorPlus"

Reactions: jdog1408

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, Again I'm searching for someone who know to create 3D Armor Models, and If he could create some of the models for my mod "ArmorPlus"

like the Default Model or Special ones? there are a few Programs which allow you to crate custom 3D models for Items, Equipment, Blocks, Entities, etc. i usually used the Program that Mcreator had integrated, but i can't remember the name...
Try this one.

but if you only need Textures... get the Default, put it in the Background (GIMP, i assume) and do them.

Hope i helped somehow xD

sokratis12GR

Jul 29, 2019
like the Default Model or Special ones? there are a few Programs which allow you to crate custom 3D models for Items, Equipment, Blocks, Entities, etc. i usually used the Program that Mcreator had integrated, but i can't remember the name...
Try this one.

but if you only need Textures... get the Default, put it in the Background (GIMP, i assume) and do them.

Hope i helped somehow xD
Well this was a while ago, I now create some amazing textures for armor without a need for a model :D, but thanks

Proxy_Player

Jul 29, 2019
oops, didn't looked at the date.
also this thread is like "Hey if you got Sprites show them, maybe someone's in the need for them...", right?
cuz i turned the Atomic Disassembler into a 2D Texture, originally for Terraria xD
96srW2q.png

Reactions: jdog1408 and Yulife
T

tassu

Hi. I am looking to some textures for a electricial chisel addon to Chisel 2.