Texture Artist and Modeler needed

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
Hello! I am working on a mod called Lyra's Magnificent Trinkets, (or LMT for short :p). If you been paying attention to WNIMM, then you probably seen it around. I am looking for a permanent texture artist as well as a modeler, as I am not that great with either. I do like a lot of the textures in the mod, but I would like to give it more of a magic feeling rather than, the style that it has right now. Preferably 32x32, but 16x16 textures are good too :p If you are interested, post some textures you've made below, and I will pm you if I like what I see :3

Reactions: Type1Ninja
C

caligator

I'm pretty new roundabouts, but have long experience with pixel art and work as a commission artist. been hoping to break into things for mod dev and illustration. I dont have MUCH on hand, but I can at least give some mock up sketches for texture designs-- I generally specialize in D&D-esque high fantasy illustration :V being as this is a fresh account I cant link my CV but I can give you the recent skin I put together and the painting I did that served as the base.
[br]
endergator color.png endergator.png

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty new roundabouts, but have long experience with pixel art and work as a commission artist. been hoping to break into things for mod dev and illustration. I dont have MUCH on hand, but I can at least give some mock up sketches for texture designs-- I generally specialize in D&D-esque high fantasy illustration :V being as this is a fresh account I cant link my CV but I can give you the recent skin I put together and the painting I did that served as the base.
[br]
View attachment 25394 View attachment 25392
This thread was made 4 months ago .-. And I already found someone for the job. I'm sorry.

C

caligator

OH m'bad ^^; it was at the top of the forum posts for mod dev and thought it was recent. I'm not the best with forums.