TetraVerse - A FTB Adventure

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
TetraVerse
A FTB Adventure
Server Information:We originally started out as a custom modded server with our own mod pack but decided to move towards the feed the beast mod pack for ease of use and compatibility. We are a laid back group of players that have invested a large amount of time in the mods we play and enjoy so much. All players are welcome to fill out a White-List application to join us and will be reviewed in a timely manner.​
Regarding FTB Updates: Upon the update of ftb, if Redpower is Released with it the Overworld WILL be regenerated to add in nikolite etc.​
Server Details:
Address: 72.46.150.18:25583​
Whitelist: Enabled​
Server Rules:
Be Nice (Don't Disrespect fellow players or staff)​
Griefing Is Not Allowed (But Looting Is)​
Looting (Simply Put you can steal from chests machines Etc, But If you have to break it you cant take it)​
Exploits/Cheats (Xray Mod, Duplication Glitches Etc Are Strictly Forbidden and Will Be Banned)​
Spam/Caps (Don't Spam The Server/Use Caps Lock Excessively)​
Mod/Server Settings:
PVP is Enabled​
Players Can /Warp, /Sethome and many other useful commands​
All Greg-tech Hard Mode Recipes Are Enabled​
Nukes Are Disabled​
Nuclear Reactors Do NOT output Steam​
Portal Gun Can Move Everything But Players​
Portal Turrets Attack Everything​
New Myst-craft ages are Only Craft-able By Admins​
Application:
Reason you would like to join us:​
Previous Bans/Infractions:​
What do you feel you can offer to the Server:​
In Game Name:​
Staff:
Owner - TokenBluntz​
Admin - Coinstar_​
Admin - Knight2109​
Admin - Bloodwi11​

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: i want to join a good server and i haven't found one yet
Previous Bans/Infractions: none
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? i can help alot off people with the modpack because i know it pretty good

izmurphziV2

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I would like to join bacause i want a nice lag free server to play on =]
Previous Bans/Infractions: I have never been banned cause im a good boy =3
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? I could try to help people and just be friendly in general =3

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:arox45
Reason:Because I want to find a server that is lag free and doesnt either crash or restart every 5 minutes and this one seems good
Previous bans:I was banned once because the server owner got strict and banned me for being under 14
What do you feel you can offer:I am great with the mods in feed the beast and can pretty much help anyone out with any of there problems

Psynee

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I am long time ssp player because of how childish people can be on servers and am looking to start playing multiplayer in an environment where i don't have to deal with immature people.
Previous Bans/Infractions: NONE
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? I am a long time gamer and know what it takes to be a productive member of a community from other games i have played and am looking to bring that to minecraft.

Pianoman348

Jul 29, 2019
Previous Bans/Infractions: yes, but the owners were being unfair and not listening to anything i was saying, and i was blamed for things i was not doing because of a coincidence.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server?i feel like i can help other people learn mods, when i get up to the higher tiers i always to try to take people under my wing and get the up to my level too. i enjoy building cool things with machines and overall love to play ftb

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: i want to join a good server and i haven't found one yet
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? i can help alot off people with the modpack because i know it pretty good
Reason you would like to join us: I would like to join bacause i want a nice lag free server to play on =]
Previous Bans/Infractions: I have never been banned cause im a good boy =3
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? I could try to help people and just be friendly in general =3
IGN:arox45
Reason:Because I want to find a server that is lag free and doesnt either crash or restart every 5 minutes and this one seems good
Previous bans:I was banned once because the server owner got strict and banned me for being under 14
What do you feel you can offer:I am great with the mods in feed the beast and can pretty much help anyone out with any of there problems
Reason you would like to join us: I am long time ssp player because of how childish people can be on servers and am looking to start playing multiplayer in an environment where i don't have to deal with immature people.
Previous Bans/Infractions: NONE
What do you feel you can offer to the Server? I am a long time gamer and know what it takes to be a productive member of a community from other games i have played and am looking to bring that to minecraft.
Previous Bans/Infractions: yes, but the owners were being unfair and not listening to anything i was saying, and i was blamed for things i was not doing because of a coincidence.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server?i feel like i can help other people learn mods, when i get up to the higher tiers i always to try to take people under my wing and get the up to my level too. i enjoy building cool things with machines and overall love to play ftb
You have all been whitelisted, Welcome to the server

ulrich1337

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: Have been playing FTB for a little while now and starting to get the hang of it, would like to play with others on FTB.
Previous Bans/Infractions: None
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: Builds, help with projects and whatever else necessary.
In Game Name: ulrich1337
Thanks.

diemilchmann

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I want to be ona server with other people I don't know, and not have to be in charge of dealing with admin stuff. I really, really love the mod pack, and hope that I can contribute.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I'm pretty experienced with IC2/Buildcraft, I'm pretty competant in Mystcraft, pretty much most of what was in Tekkit. I really want to get into railcraft, other than laying miles of track:D
In Game Name: diemilchmann

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: Have been playing FTB for a little while now and starting to get the hang of it, would like to play with others on FTB.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: Builds, help with projects and whatever else necessary.
In Game Name: ulrich1337
Thanks.
Reason you would like to join us: I want to be ona server with other people I don't know, and not have to be in charge of dealing with admin stuff. I really, really love the mod pack, and hope that I can contribute.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I'm pretty experienced with IC2/Buildcraft, I'm pretty competant in Mystcraft, pretty much most of what was in Tekkit. I really want to get into railcraft, other than laying miles of track:D
In Game Name: diemilchmann
You have all been whitelisted, Welcome to the server

Inquoted

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I REALLY hate medium to big size servers, as i want to be in a nice community where mostly everyone knows each other.
Previous Bans/Infractions: No, i do not play on a server that much, i prefer solitude
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I know a lot about Redstone, Redpower, and IC, and would like to help others out. I'm not the person that really cares about how much stuff they have, derping around is completly fine by me
In Game Name: OptionOfChoice

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I REALLY hate medium to big size servers, as i want to be in a nice community where mostly everyone knows each other.
Previous Bans/Infractions: No, i do not play on a server that much, i prefer solitude
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I know a lot about Redstone, Redpower, and IC, and would like to help others out. I'm not the person that really cares about how much stuff they have, derping around is completly fine by me
In Game Name: OptionOfChoice
You Have Been Whitelisted, welcome to the server

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: SSP got a little boring and I wanted to interact with players
Previous Bans/Infractions: None that i can thin of
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I've been playing with these tech mods a lot so I can help people and I wont bother anyone for the same reason, I've been playing for a bit. And i dont mind if people need some resources(not like 50 stacks of iron, maybe like a stack) but I'd prefer if they ask me first.
In Game Name: Mtshaw113

knight2109

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: SSP got a little boring and I wanted to interact with players
Previous Bans/Infractions: None that i can thin of
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I've been playing with these tech mods a lot so I can help people and I wont bother anyone for the same reason, I've been playing for a bit. And i dont mind if people need some resources(not like 50 stacks of iron, maybe like a stack) but I'd prefer if they ask me first.
In Game Name: Mtshaw113

You have been white-listed, welcome the the server.

HM_Zattack

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us:I have been looking for a small FTB server to play on.
Previous Bans/Infractions:n/a
What do you feel you can offer to the Server:I have experience creating power grinds and power stations.
In Game Name: zattack7000

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us:I have been looking for a small FTB server to play on.
Previous Bans/Infractions:n/a
What do you feel you can offer to the Server:I have experience creating power grinds and power stations.
In Game Name: zattack7000
You have been white-listed, Welcome to the server

iC_A_M

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: The current FTB server I play on is a sub-server of a large collection of servers and it isn't shown a lot of love due to attention being focused on the other servers. It also uses the easier IC2 recipes instead of GregTech and it only took a few days to advance to quantum armor. I'm looking to take on the full GregTech difficulty.
Previous Bans/Infractions: Banned once because I made a mob-trap way back in early beta. (wth?)
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: While not necessarily relevant to FTB at the moment, I have an incredible amount of server administration experience. Over the past few years I have been an admin of countless servers and have a wealth of knowledge of what it takes to operate a server and such. That being said, I come to this server to play and will only provide administrative assistance if requested (I don't beg for ranks).
In Game Name: iC_A_M

knight2109

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: The current FTB server I play on is a sub-server of a large collection of servers and it isn't shown a lot of love due to attention being focused on the other servers. It also uses the easier IC2 recipes instead of GregTech and it only took a few days to advance to quantum armor. I'm looking to take on the full GregTech difficulty.
Previous Bans/Infractions: Banned once because I made a mob-trap way back in early beta. (wth?)
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: While not necessarily relevant to FTB at the moment, I have an incredible amount of server administration experience. Over the past few years I have been an admin of countless servers and have a wealth of knowledge of what it takes to operate a server and such. That being said, I come to this server to play and will only provide administrative assistance if requested (I don't beg for ranks).
In Game Name: iC_A_M

You have been added to the white-list, welcome to the server.

paperlord

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I'm playing tekkit right now, but I want to try the extra mods offered in feed the beast. So i'm looking for a good whitelisted server.
Previous Bans/Infractions: None.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: Happy to share what I know (experience with mods included in tekkit) and I like to build, the big stuff.
In Game Name: thepaperlord

jonnyboyjr

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I am looking for a smaller server that can grow as a whole where we all are a close knit community!
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I feel I am capable of building awesome automated contraptions and also just having fun
In Game Name: jonnyboyjr