TetraVerse - A FTB Adventure

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

knight2109

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I'm playing tekkit right now, but I want to try the extra mods offered in feed the beast. So i'm looking for a good whitelisted server.
Previous Bans/Infractions: None.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: Happy to share what I know (experience with mods included in tekkit) and I like to build, the big stuff.
In Game Name: thepaperlord

Reason you would like to join us: I am looking for a smaller server that can grow as a whole where we all are a close knit community!
Previous Bans/Infractions: None
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I feel I am capable of building awesome automated contraptions and also just having fun
In Game Name: jonnyboyjr

You have both been white-listed, welcome to the server.

Sirbab

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I've been looking for a friendly server to play with, as the mod pack can get a bit dull after a while SSP. (and tbh i love the hardmode Gregtech Recipes <3)
Previous Bans/Infractions: None of which i am aware.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I believe i can offer support to players unfamiliar with the modpack, as i am fairly well versed in most of the mods, and i have been on other servers, a Moderator (if needed, i can assist with such duties, but i'd rather just be a player for now), Administrator, Professional builder, and all around pleasant player to be around. (as well as building fancy looking factories :D )
In Game Name: Sirbab

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I've been looking for a friendly server to play with, as the mod pack can get a bit dull after a while SSP. (and tbh i love the hardmode Gregtech Recipes <3)
Previous Bans/Infractions: None of which i am aware.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I believe i can offer support to players unfamiliar with the modpack, as i am fairly well versed in most of the mods, and i have been on other servers, a Moderator (if needed, i can assist with such duties, but i'd rather just be a player for now), Administrator, Professional builder, and all around pleasant player to be around. (as well as building fancy looking factories :D )
In Game Name: Sirbab
You have been whitelisted, Welcome to the server

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I want to try out SMP of FTB and your server provides most (if not all) the needs of a challenge.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I can offer anything I can to help out anyone who asks. I have experience in most of the mods offered.
In Game Name: TankoHidiki

Bloodwi11

Jul 29, 2019
Reason you would like to join us: I want to try out SMP of FTB and your server provides most (if not all) the needs of a challenge.
What do you feel you can offer to the Server: I can offer anything I can to help out anyone who asks. I have experience in most of the mods offered.
In Game Name: TankoHidiki
Welcome to the server, You have been whitelisted