Whitelist Server TerreneCraft (DW20 pack) (18+) (nopvp)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Innerevil

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Innerevil
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): A few hours a day, more on weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Beta(ish)
FTB Experience?: Mindcrack Pack mainly.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: Good rules, and looks friendly.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Relaxed place to chill and play some FtB with people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Extra person to help with anyone with any builds.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I always forget to put my long fall boots back on.

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: HawkeyeNL
What is your Timezone?: gmt +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2 hours a day i think depends on how friendly and fun the server is ;)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: some
FTB Experience?: alot
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: i do, not sure if i'll use it
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes i doo

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: it's 18+ and i hope to find a mature and fun server this way

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a lot of minecraft friends and community experience

What will you be bringing to our server?: my knowledge, and some fun :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Henrique

Jul 29, 2019
I can't connect to the server. I updated the modpack but it don't let me in. Something with extrabees...

marsh2907

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Dragon2907
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope. Only played on server once before.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Couple hours a day (Depending on RL and work)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since early beta and spent countless hours on many different single player worlds
FTB Experience?: Been playing since first released and say I am an average person when it comes to the mod pack.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yep
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Ofcourse :)

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: Want to be able to play with a group of very mature people who are willing to help each other out and just have a great time.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: The experience of meeting new people and any knowledge they may have about the different types of mods FTB has to offer.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Willingness to help anyone that needs it. Always wanting to share my experiences I have had not only with this mod pack but vanilla aswell.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

soyjuicesux

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: soyjuicesux
What is your Timezone?: eastern standard time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): average of 2-3 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: since launch
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: i do

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I like the fact that this is a mature server with no pvp and all rules spelled out in plain language for everyone to understand and abide by.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm not as familiar with DW20's pack as I'd like to be since most of my smp has been with mindcrack. Looking to learn and explore with more mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maturity, knowledge of most all mods in this pack and experience as an admin for an ftb server.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Just a guy that likes to help others learn and enjoy a nice community of player.

HatterofMad

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TwoPi
What is your Timezone?: Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Daily, maybe 1-3 hours a day average.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Tons.
FTB Experience?: Been playing with it since it started, but used the mods for a long time before that as well.

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: My old server has dried up and I am looking for a new place to play with other people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good community of active players to hang out with and play.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am helpful and play all the time. I am fairly well versed in the mods and willing to help new players out. I like to think I am fairly creative with my builds as well.

Lightcap

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Lightcap
What is your Timezone?: Eastern US
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 hours during the evening
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 2 years
FTB Experience?: 2 months on a Mindcrack server which recently shut down
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I am looking for a new mature community since the server that I usually played on shut down.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To be a part of a strong community and share ideas.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am experienced at bee breeding at the forestry mod.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Thanks for considering me.

Chrisv21

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Chreaker
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
If Yes, why?:N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): A couple of hours every day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Quite some
FTB Experience?: I'm quite familiar with all the mods in FTB
Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I'm looking for a fun and mature server where I can inspire and be inspired by other players buildings.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A friendly and mature community to build big projects with and such, like a huge public workshop.
What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm quite experienced with all the mods in the pack, capable of building neat looking places, always in for a joke and also always willing to help out other players

warantew993

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: warantew993
What is your Timezone?: gmt +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): depends, but atleast 1-3 hours most days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since the beggining
FTB Experience?: about 6 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: i like socializing while i build or help others build

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: fun

What will you be bringing to our server?:everything i know and an helping hand

Other information you would like to add about yourself: i am not easily upset by other people and rarely get angry at someone