Whitelist Server TerreneCraft (DW20 pack) (18+) (nopvp)

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

altantis27

Jul 29, 2019
TerreneCraft​
20 player server​
DW20 mod pack​
We are a small community right now looking to grow an have more people on at any giving time, an looking to have some creative builds. we use fihgus for setting home's an warping an for locking chests an areas.​
Tech​
RAM 3072MB​
CPU's 2cores​
Server IP:216.231.138.164
Rules:​
1. No griefing or stealing from other players
2. Treat everyone with respect
3. No Racist, sexist, or offensive language
4. Only Cave mining in the Overworld
5. No quarries in the Overworld including Turtle, BuildCraft, and fillers
6. Keep world anchors to a minimum to reduce strain on the server
7. No Withers in the overworld
8. If Anything is left at spawn it is then a shared resorce and anyone can take it.
Whitelist Application:

Please read the rules and guidelines above before applying. If you agree to all those, feel free to continue and fill out an application to get on the whitelist. Users allowed to accept applications, altantis27, jswaro.

In-Game Username:
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:
FTB Experience?:
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?:

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:

What will you be bringing to our server?:

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Target

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: chewieeeee
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1 (I'm from belgium)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:No
If Yes, why?: /
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-2 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Normal
FTB Experience?: Not super expercienced, but I want to learn while building.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because I want to play on a MP server, singleplayer is boring, and it'd be more fun meeting new people

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Knowledge, friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Happiness.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I've played on the logicraft server.

Yawinsum

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: yawinsum
What is your Timezone?: EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I usually play from 1-3 hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing Minecraft for almost 2 years now
FTB Experience?: I started playing FTB during Beta
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I'd like to join your server because I prefer smaller communities to big sprawling servers. Also because you are brand new and I love starting on a fresh server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Just a fun time, and a few friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am very friendly and easy going so I am quick to get along with most people. I always help others whenever I can.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I will be the first to admit that I am not the most creative person in the world so I won't be doing any incredibly beautiful builds. I am more of an explorer. I have been known to walk 10k+ blocks just to find a place I want to live (I won't do that if you want to keep the map small). I could spend days down in a cave system lighting it up and mining it out.

Pacheco2395

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Pacheco2395
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Mostly during the weekends (Still in school) but I usually play about 6 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1 year or so
FTB Experience?: Since January 2013
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Microphone yes, Teamspeak 3 no but I am willing to get it
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: Mostly because I would like to play in a small multiplayer game. Also because its a fresh new one

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I would just like to have some fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friendship and a bit of knowledge and to contribute however I can

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm very friendly guy and love minecraft. I've had earlier trouble with being griefed in huge mulitplayer games so that's what made me want to join a smaller one (like this one). I also don't have any minecraft friends so I hope to make some in this server. I'm also a fast catcher.

Thanks

Sentina

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Sentina
What is your Timezone?: Pacific, USA
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Several hours per day, it's my only game :)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Too many hours...
FTB Experience?: Not much with the mod pack, but a good amount of experience with individual mods.

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: Whitelisted, no PVP, 18+...need I go on?

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A little time being creative and learning how to use the mod pack effectively.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience, maturity, and good times.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing right now, any questions, just ask.

Reactions: mou5head

mou5head

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: mou5head
What is your Timezone?: Pacific, USA
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 20+ hours per week. love this game.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I bought the game for 10 bucks when infdev was released. =D (best gamer money ever spent)
FTB Experience?: FTB since launch, Tekkit since launch, Vanilla since launch.
Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: like the gentleman above be said "Whitelisted, no PVP, 18+...need I go on?"
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A mature and relax FTB experience w/ like minded individuals.
What will you be bringing to our server?: A good grasp of almost all the mods and just an all around nice guy =)
Other information you would like to add about yourself: minecraft is the best game ever created on the face of the earth. ALL HAIL NOTCH!

Olliem77

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: olliem77
What is your Timezone?: Central, USA
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Between 10-25 hours per week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Expired
FTB Experience?: Since Tekkit came out

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: To start playing on a bigger server level, instead of with a friend or two.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learning more about Mods that i do not have a full grasp of, and also different design feature of other houses/bases.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Friendly Assistance and Help Provide for the common good.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Work hard to Play Hard, starting to work on making my builds more appealing to the eyes.

MrShadow731

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MrShadow731
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-8 hours a day on average
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta
FTB Experience?: 2 months with FTB but over a year with Tekkit

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: Just looking to join a smaller group of people that share the same interests.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully some fun times and more experience with the mods I may not know much about.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Maturity and hopefully some fun and excitement.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am a pretty easy going person. I don't mind helping people out in any way that I can.

altantis27

Jul 29, 2019
you all are white listed have fun. you'll need to use forge 534 an my have to update some of the mods in the pack the updates are on are site

Tobias

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: nano90
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope =) There was no reason to ban me.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I'm playing as much as i can, think about 1 up to 4 hours a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I'm playing Minecraft since the beta.
FTB Experience?: I'm an Direwolf20 junkie. I saw the complete SMP Series 3 of him on Youtube and played a lot DW20 Pack on a other Server with to much griefing an stealing. That's the reason of my application.

Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes Sir!
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course!

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I'm searching for a small Server with a familiar community where nobody steals the other Items.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun, fun, fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience with mod's to help others by their builds and some experience as serveradmin to help the admins if they need help. =) If not, all the better.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing :)

Mingis70

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Mingis70
What is your Timezone?: US Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I will be active for at least a few hours per day, often more.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have played Minecraft, off and on, since alpha
FTB Experience?: I have played FTB since beta.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I am looking for a community of players I can have a good time, collaborate and learn from.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully new friends, and new perspectives on the game and the ways the mods can be used together.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I an a tinkerer. I love to build machines that automate and share them with other players. (What is the use of having a cool toy if you don't share it... right?) One of the first things I would like to do is establish a community power source that we can all access for our projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Full disclosure: I just bought a new house so I will only be on in the evenings for a few weeks. Thanks for considering my application.

chowe

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:Chowe010
What is your Timezone?: EST-4
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:around 1.5 years
FTB Experience?: 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: it seems like a small community that can build together and help eachother out not jut work alone

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: experience, new designing ideas, and friends

What will you be bringing to our server?: i bring lots of redstone experience along with build craft knowledge and redpower 2 knowledge

Other information you would like to add about yourself:i was the owner of New craft a Dw20 server that had about 10 active players including my self but had to stop it due to lack of money. i also plan to stream my game play on twitch if it is ok with you.

lordbadguy

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Alt, remember me? =P

In-Game Username: lordbadguy
What is your Timezone?: GMT -8
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, but I have been un-listed for inactivity before =P
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Middle-low activity until after GDC, but starting April high activity (couple hours per day at least, on most days)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: A decent bit, though I primarily play with modpacks (first Tekkit, then FTB)
FTB Experience?: I'm fairly adept at most of the mods, though I've never used xycraft.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: My only mic is rather unweildly, but I plan on replacing it soon.

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I'm looking for a good minecraft server to sink some time into, and I remember having a lot of fun with you guys in the past.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: An open and friendly community. Also a place to build some insane bee tower.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My odd build ideas, beekeeping experience, and friendly disposition.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I was on this server in the past, before losing all of my bee progress to a server reset / extra bees being removed, and I'm interested in re-joining.

BongKing666

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: BongKing666
What is your Timezone?: ECT ( Ontario, Canada)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I play daily anywhere from 2-12 a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About a year and a half
FTB Experience?: about 7 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes, of course

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: looking for a good community of players to create an awesome world and server

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: looking to make some new friends and to learn more about certain mods.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A vast knowledge of forrestry and extra bees and then lots of random info on some mods and vanilla.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a laid back player, love messing around with bees and frames. Just hoping to find a great community of players to join.

xgaarocha

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: xgaarocha
What is your Timezone?: GMT -3 (Brasilia)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends... During the first 2~3 weeks probably 4~5 hours per day (or more if i'm not busy). I start to be less active when I'm more advanced in game, so it doesn't get boring :)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since the start of beta I think.
FTB Experience?: Played with mods since IC first came out then never stopped, I've been playing FTB since it launched ^^
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do, but I'm from Brazil and although I'm decent writing in English, I can't say the same about speaking :(

Because recently I've finished playing on my sp DW20 pack world (all end-game items, automation everywhere), so I wanted to keep playing but single-player again won't cut it. Also, I like to chat ;)
Well, there are some mods on the pack that I don't master yet, like Forestry (although I love bees), and I've never done anything with Thaumcraft. So I'm looking forward to learn from other server players how to mess around with it.
Awesomeness! I pretend to help people as much as they need, and I'm looking forward to build something with others. Maybe a big project with all the players?
Well, I've noticed that on the topic title it says 18+, I'm 15 but I assure you I'm very mature. I don't like griefing (except harmless griefing with people that are ok with it.). I'm not easily offended nor will I easily try to offend someone. I don't mind swearing, I do it all the time but I try to keep it to a minimum inside any community. Also, I love cats \o/ That means I'm awesome! Eh, doesn't it?

altantis27

Jul 29, 2019
white listing is now update an everyone has been white listed have fun, may need to go to are web site for any mod updates that i have done

heero2417

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Heero2417
What is your Timezone?: CST
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3+ hours a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 6 months
FTB Experience?: 18 months

Looking for a good community of players to create a great world and server with
I'm looking to gain new friends and knowledge from other players and the way they do things
A great personality and willingness to work with others. I love community builds and helping others in any way i can.
I turn 18 in 3 and am very mature. I dont grief and am not easily upset by other people. I'm laid back and go with the flow.

Kinjiru

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: kinjiru
What is your Timezone?: Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I play in streaks, several times a week for 4-6 hours at a time, usually.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Quite a bit, but I don't play with the snapshots, only official releases.
FTB Experience?: Again, quite a bit, but there are still a number of things I have not done yet, so plenty to still try out. I am decent with machines, etc.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: I'm looking for a multiplayer FTB home. I have my own server, but it was just for close friends and none of them play lately.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A community to play with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly personality, willingness to join in on group efforts, and generally just being a laid back FTB enthusiast to add to the mix.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not a lot, other than to say that I value a lag free server, so adhering to policies that keep lag down is important to me.

Henrique

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: KiwiKlutz
What is your Timezone?: GMT -3
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Banned once.
If Yes, why?: Invading private building.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends, but in the most 5h a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since 1.0
FTB Experience?: About a 4 or 5 months.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes.

Why do you want to join TerreneCraft?: 'Cause I want to interact with people and have good time.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Just fun.

What will you be bringing to our server?: All I can handle. :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like Daft Punk and I like a good conversation.