mk16

Jul 29, 2019
what halloween thread?
the one in the dev blog section.
54oc2.png

http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/terraria-1-2-1-halloween-update.116144/

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Hoverboard is a step up from the jetpack. Already replaced. It makes you move approximately ~2x faster than lightning boots on flat terrain, if you hold down and left/right to hover. It also seems to have an extremely long duration, that of spectre wings or maybe even spooky wings.

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Just got a stake launcher, and reforged to godly. I deal 2k damage per hit to vampires. And I 5-shot my friend in full turtle with a bunch of shields, warding accessories, ice turtle shell, etc.

And I haven't even switched to the arrow shroomite mask yet.

haisho

Jul 29, 2019
Putting up a Campfire, a Heart Lantern and a Honey pool is astoundingly powerful. Throw in a Charm of Myths, a Ring of Regeneration and a Regeneration Potion and you'll be regenerating so much health it isn't funny.

Also people complaining about the Rod of Discord nerf is pretty hilarious. I initially thought the 100 HP cost per cast while debuffed was excessive, but I proved myself wrong when I constantly went through a Hardmode Jungle hovering at 100-200 HP while being harassed by Moss Hornets.
I swear those people just up and forgot how to dodge enemies when they picked up a Rod of Discord or something. It's not like you're being constantly swarmed by Dungeon-sized swarms of enemies.

Worst case scenario, they can just run Spectre Armor with a Bat Sceptre and Menacing regen gear. If they don't care about combat that much, they surely shouldn't have to care about what gear to have to wear, right...?

Reactions: SpitefulFox

mk16

Jul 29, 2019
Putting up a Campfire, a Heart Lantern and a Honey pool is astoundingly powerful. Throw in a Charm of Myths, a Ring of Regeneration and a Regeneration Potion and you'll be regenerating so much health it isn't funny.

Also people complaining about the Rod of Discord nerf is pretty hilarious. I initially thought the 100 HP cost per cast while debuffed was excessive, but I proved myself wrong when I constantly went through a Hardmode Jungle hovering at 100-200 HP while being harassed by Moss Hornets.
I swear those people just up and forgot how to dodge enemies when they picked up a Rod of Discord or something. It's not like you're being constantly swarmed by Dungeon-sized swarms of enemies.

Worst case scenario, they can just run Spectre Armor with a Bat Sceptre and Menacing regen gear. If they don't care about combat that much, they surely shouldn't have to care about what gear to have to wear, right...?

i dont even know why people use it unless your at some crazy resolution like 5760x1200 you wont get very far.

SpitefulFox

Jul 29, 2019
so who here is on the terraria forums?

I lurk occasionally to see if there's any news or interesting info, but I never post. Discussion mainly seems to consist of people screaming "OHHHHH PEEEEEE" and "NERRRRF" at each other or going "Somebudy add dis info to wiki! How duz a wiki work?????"