Open Server TerraFTB | Direwolf20 1.7.10 | Open | Claims | Economy | Professionally Staffed | Lag Free | 24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
OK, I will create a post here to show you what needs to be done. Items in bold are done, nonbold items are yet to be done. Once they are all done, the new server will be released! I would like to apologies for the wait, but I need to run 3 different servers and make paid plugins for many people in addition to real life. So, time isn't something I have much of, and I don't want to release a half-baked server so I will release the 1.7 update once everything is ready.

List:
- Get Cauldron Working
- Build Spawn/Map
- Configure Basic Plugins (Permissions, Economy, Bans, /rules, /motd)
- Configure VIP ranks (new features!)

- Diagnose and Fix Networking Issues (I will likely switch hosts)
- Switch hosts
- Optimize server (Reduce lag by making parts of the server more efficient)

Please let me know if you have any questions (I am currently accepting Moderator applications (PM me))!

Last edited:

john01dav

Nov 30, 2013
The server is now updated to 1.7.10! I apologise for the long wait, but there are new features!

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
I remember TerraFTB.
Of course, it is now in a dead section, and probably moved. This thread can still be replied to, however.