Terraformer flatificator range

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jacobsk

Jul 29, 2019
I made a terraformer with a flatificator program and i was wondering how far will it level out a place? i wanted to level out like a 40x40 place but it seems to be going much further and its making the land look ugly. is their any way to set a range? or does it even have a range?

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a Filler would work better for you. I only used the terraformer once, but I dont remember any way to set a range, its supposed to change a whole biome iirc.

A filler could be set to 40 x 40 and will fill in holes, etc.

edit:

Looks like its about 72 x 72 blocks, no apparently way to set it to a smaller range.

http://ftbwiki.org/Terraformer

"The affected area is a little larger than 8 chunks by 8 chunks"

Runo

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like a Filler would work better for you. I only used the terraformer once, but I dont remember any way to set a range, its supposed to change a whole biome iirc.

A filler could be set to 40 x 40 and will fill in holes, etc.

edit:

Looks like its about 72 x 72 blocks, no apparently way to set it to a smaller range.

http://ftbwiki.org/Terraformer

"The affected area is a little larger than 8 chunks by 8 chunks"

Wouldn't that mean 128x128? Chunk(16)x8?

zorn

Jul 29, 2019
I should stop trying to help people, for some reason i thought a chunk was 9 blocks wide. (facepalm)

Yes 128 x 128.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
To make matters worse it will also fill all of the caves below it with dirt. So it is is basically useless out side of turning a large area into a a very inefficient dirt farm ro for pranking someone that lives in a snow bione ;)

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
To make matters worse it will also fill all of the caves below it with dirt. So it is is basically useless out side of turning a large area into a a very inefficient dirt farm ro for pranking someone that lives in a snow bione ;)
Or to make a very efficient vanilla mobfarm :D.

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
True, you could place a terraformer in a MystCraft age supply it with a couple hundred eu/t and get a huge dirt cube.

Then use the Wand of Equal Trade to convert the outside of the cube to whatever material you want. Add some torchs and you have minimal lag mob farm + base.