Private Pack TemptingCraft | Contribution Based | Mature | 20 TPS | No Grief | 18GB Server | Mumble | Hard Mode |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Revamp1984

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to TemptingCraft!
TemptingCraft is a Whitelisted, Contribution based server.​
TemptingCraft is a Private Pack combined from DW20, Unleashed & Unhinged + some added Mods
(list comming soon)
All mods are updated to the latest versions possible in 1.5.2.​
All the Mods are put on HardMode (Expensive Recipies).​
The TemptingCraft Server IP: fr.crafting-city.net:1336
Server Specs​
18GB, 8 Cores, 3.4Ghz​
What does Contribution Based Server mean?​
Each month, between the 9th 13th, each server user pays Contribution.​
The amount of contribution is 5,- GBP (Or the equivalent in the currency of your country).​
The reason we ask for Contribution is for the upkeep of the server, Maintenance, Upgrades etc.
This ensures that from our side the server will run as smooth as possible.​
Server "Rules"
1. Mature - In general we are looking for a mature audience (18+)
How ever , if you are 18- you would still be considered, if you can show the maturity we are looking for.
2. Griefing - No... just, no.
Application form (Copy Paste, and fill in as needed)​
A/S/L:
IGN:
I want to join this particular serve because:
The ModPacks that I have played so far are:
In MineCraft I like to:
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are:
I understand that this is a contribution based server because:
My specialty Mod is:
Also, what I would like to mention is:
If we accept your Application you will receive a PM with details on your Contribution, Mumble Details, and the link and installation details for the ModPack.

dxsonic619

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L:Age:10 Sex:Male Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
IGN:Haribo_Hunter
I want to join this particular server because:I've seen Sat and other people play on it I love playing modpacks on servers because I love playing online, also I am amazing at FTB but I can never share my skills and I feel this is a great oppurtunoty to share them
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Feed the Beast Ultimate, Hexit,Tekkit, Tekkit Classic, Votlz, Yogbox, Hack/Mine and Big Dig
In MineCraft I like to:play mini-games, make servers, build, animate
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are:Building giant statue of my skin and myself, getting as close as you can get to making a circle and learning about Modpacks
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: It is hosted by creeper host and I understand it costs around £15.99 a month this is why I see if I can't contribute money to run to the server I have a very low chance of getting accepted £15
My specialty Mod is: I can help people if they get greifed because as I used to run my very own server I know to look back in the log to see every single thing in chat this also helps in cheating.
Also, what I would like to mention is: I like potatoes

ethe334

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: Age: 15 Sex: Male L: Shropshire, Midlands, United Kingdom
IGN: ethe334
I want to join this particular serve because: I watch a lot of streams, about TemptingCraft, such as Sataana. It looks like a great modpack, with alot of great members. Which I would love to get to know, and form friendships with. I am under 18, but I consider myself very mature for my age.
FTB- Unleashed, Ultimate, Unhinged. Direwolf20 (new&old) and one called 'HappyDiggersAMP/RPG' a custom modpack.
In MineCraft I like to:
Make cake, and eat.
Killing the EnderDragon, with just enchanted leather, bow and iron sword:)
I understand that this is a contribution server, I will try as hard as I can to pay the upkeep (tax of sorts;)). As I have experience running a server, I know how much it can cost.
My specialty Mod is:
Probably Forestry and Tinkers Construct
I really do enjoy the streams that take place, on TemptingCraft, and I would love to be a part of that.

littleguy30

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L:Age:11 sex:Male Location: Brittain, Bristol, United Kingdom.
IGN:littleguy30.
I want to join this particular serve because: Becasue i want to help the servre grow and i also want to play with sat. :)
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Tekkit, Tekkit classic, Hexxit, FTB, yogscast modpack and direwolf.
In MineCraft I like to: build and help as much people as i can
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Building some of my favourite youtubes and blocks with 16 by 16.
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: it is held by creeper host which cost £15:99 per month and i probaly wont be able to pay that so i know i have low chances of getting in.
My specialty Mod is:build craft only sometimes though Also, what I would like to mention is: i love your stream and i hope i get accepted but i know i have low chances.

Jakob Daniels

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: 13
IGN: lokiloki19
I want to join this particular serve because: I watch Sataana
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Tekkit
In MineCraft I like to: Build
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: My Server
I understand that this is a contribution based server because:It is for mature audiences
My specialty Mod is: World edit
Also, what I would like to mention is: nothing

Raidenvich

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: 22/Male/Cali
IGN: Raidenvich
I want to join this particular serve because: Love watching Sataana Stream, and want to be able to join a great server, both learning mods and helping teach what I know.
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Unleashed
In MineCraft I like to: Build/ Learn new mods
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Building a 50x75 Mansion that had a full automated factory under neath it :p
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: Well a server isn't free, if they were they wouldn't be good. :p
My specialty Mod is:IC2/ Dart Craft/ Tinkers Construct.
Also, what I would like to mention is: Feel free to ask me any other questions~

burnoutdragon31

Jul 29, 2019
TemptingCraft is a Private Pack combined from DW20, Unleashed & Unhinged + some added Mods
(list comming soon)
Server Specs​
18GB, 8 Cores, 3.4Ghz​
The amount of contribution is 5,- GBP (Or the equivalent in the currency of your country).​
The reason we ask for Contribution is for the upkeep of the server, Maintenance, Upgrades etc.
Server "Rules"
How ever , if you are 18- you would still be considered, if you can show the maturity we are looking for.
A/S/L: Age:16 Sex:Female Location : United States , California , Brentwood
IGN: burnoutdragon31
I want to join this particular serve because: It Seems fun i'd like to help . I've been watching you're streams i'd like to be apart of you're server because it seems to me that it's pretty fun .
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Hexxit , Classic tekkit , tekkit and Bacon Pack . I'd Like To Try FTB Because I've been wanting to and i finally got a premium account so i could play .
In MineCraft I like to: Build , Punch Dem Tree's , And Discover New Things .
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Building a spawn for my friend server it turned out big , pretty and awesome .
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: It needs money to stay alive and be cuul :D .
My specialty Mod is: Classic Tekkit
Also, what I would like to mention is: I really like to go on you're server it looks awesome and i'd look foward to playing it if you accept this application
If we accept your Application you will receive a PM with details on your Contribution, Mumble Details, and the link and installation details for the ModPack.

fuzzyunited

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: 13 , Malta
IGN: FuzzyRock01
I want to join this particular server because:
It sounds Amazing! , I like friendly servers and i would like to meet Sataana :D
Unleashed , Mindcrack , DW20
In MineCraft I like to:
Explore , Learn crafting skills , mine and Fight!
Building a big House , Building a Nice castle
It's made for mature people , and who basically Knows about Ftb (Feed The Beast )
My specialty Mod is:
WorldEdit , and little bit of pixelmon
I'm really kind and i like playing FeedTheBeast & Minecraft :D

Josh Hartley

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: I am Currently 14, will be 15 november 1st, I am Male, I live in Ontario, Canada
IGN: jhartley98
I want to join this particular server because: It seems like a great community that I would love to be part of
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Ftb ultimate, Direwolf20, and a bit of MindCrack Pack
In MineCraft I like to: Build, mine, mess
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Achieving the rank of Admin on 2 minecraft servers, one which has recently been closed.
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: The server is obviously not free, and there has to be some way of keeping it payed for, and its only fair if everyone that uses the server helps pay for it.
My specialty Mod is: Not sure if you have applied energistics, but if so I feel im quite familliar with that, Im also a very quick learner to new mods.
Also, what I would like to mention is: I am very mature, never a griefer, even on faction based servers, I am very helpfull to other players, and I would definately be able to pay my share of keeping the server up. I am also a very good builder.

violentgaming55

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: age 16 but mature sex male location kentucky - hole in the ground
IGN:violentj5575
I want to join this particular serve because:to possibly stalk sataana xD lol
The ModPacks that I have played so far are:ftb ultimate unleashed unhindged divine rpg ftb retro direwolf20 + my own personal modpacks
In MineCraft I like to:make the most tech i possibly can
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are:building 100 mass fabricators , smeltery built to build hieght
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: server's aren't free you gotta pay for it somehow :D
My specialty Mod is:applied energistics / ic2
Also, what I would like to mention is:hi XD

Saunders

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: Age: 14, I am Male and live in the UK (England)
IGN: TehSaunders
I want to join this particular server because: I love watching sataana's stream and Epicgamer and I would love the chance to help them create and reform the server that I've seen so much of, I don't exactly 'deserve' this but I believe it would be a great chance for me to make some more friends <3 I would just like to play the server :p
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: FTB:Unleashed, Ultimate, Unhinged and Retro. Also experimented with a few other mod packs.
In MineCraft I like to: Build ;) Not just that but I like to make things look good, even if it's simplistic as long as it looks decent and does it's job at a sufficient rate I will be happy.
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Building a netherwart factory on a server that took atleast 3-4 chunks. Everytime i harvested it i made around 4m.
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: Any server could be run for free ofc, but it would be terrible. I know that it needs donations because we need a decent server and we need to pay for the expenses.
My specialty Mod is: IC2 / AE
Also, what I would like to mention is: Hai there, just want to mention i would love to be a great addition to the already fantastic team that consists on temptingcraft <3

Tenidox

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L:
Sex : Male​
IGN: Tenidox​
I want to join this particular serve because: I wish to join a Minecraft community, there I can play with people and have fun, instead of playing single player. I have also been watching your stream for awhile now, and have seen the​
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Unleashed, Magic Farm, VoxelModPack, FTB Ultimate.
In MineCraft I like to: Build Houses that look's good, and are based on good spacing and efficient for crafting stuff, and so find stuff. I also enjoy Researching magic from Thaumcraft, and like to fiddle around with the Bee's.​
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: To be honest, I don't look at any stuff that I make as a achievement, but the biggest build I have done so far is a fully automated house. 3 floors. Top floor : Storage place with chests, second floor fully operating AE system, with auto crafting, melting, macerating, and sorting. Basement : Machine room, consisting of engines to power everything​
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: Nothing is free in this world, and every thing has it's price, and hosting a server has it's cost's. So for us as users to benefit from this server I understand that we have to pay a small fee to be able to play on this server, and to keep it up and running 24/7​
My specialty Mod is: I would say that my special mod's are Bee Breeding, Thaumcraft research and Tinker's Construct.​
Also, what I would like to mention is: Potato Army is going to take over the world!!!

Hubymag

Jul 29, 2019
(list comming soon)
Server Specs​
18GB, 8 Cores, 3.4Ghz​
Server "Rules"
A/S/L:
IGN:
In MineCraft I like to:
My specialty Mod is:

Can i please join the game please

foxwelive1

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: birthday: april, 2, 1997
IGN: Foxwelive
I want to join this particular server because: i love watching satanna and im staying up all night to watch his 24 hour stream
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: too many to count.
In MineCraft I like to: build with redstone!
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: making a spawn for a very popular streamer. making a big bend clock that acutally spins
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: because satanna, has a job and his job is livestreaming and being a contribution server helps him alot!
My specialty Mod is: build craft!
Also, what I would like to mention is: im staying up all night

Hubymag

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L:
Sex: Male
IGN: Hubymag
I want to join this particular server because: It is a server where people are active and it will be intresting and a brandnew expirience.
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Vanila Minecraft.
In MineCraft I like to: Build , explore and pvp.
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: To win 20 hunger games
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: Every one works togeather
My specialty Mod is: None
Also, what I would like to mention is: that i am a noob to minecraft

Larsbarst

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: Age:17 Sex: Male Location: Netherlands
IGN:Limiterz
I want to join this particular serve because: i like to play on servers and want to help grow sataana
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Ultimare 1.4.7 direwolf 1.4.7/1.5.2 unleashed own 1.6.2 pack
In MineCraft I like to:build things and make it working with automatisation
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are:making own server that was working good
I understand that this is a contribution based server because:the server need to be paid and every server need donations to stay online
My specialty Mod is: ae ic2 dartcraft i like all them mods but i dont know them all
Also, what I would like to mention is: i can learn stuff in modded minecraft but i can learn other people stuff too
and i know that im 17 but i will be 18 in feburary the 3rd and i hope that i can play as much as i can with you and everyone

Red bruh

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: Age: 17 Sex: Male L: Unitedstates , California
IGN: Preimagined
I want to join this particular serve because:Honestly I Beat Single Player But dont tell anyone :)
FTB- Unleashed, Ultimate, Unhinged. Direwolf20 (new&old) and all the other private packs i could find but this one :)
In MineCraft I like to:
Make extramly beautiful functional houses and automate everything.......Seriously
Making a frame quarry that was too large to keep :( corupted my world.....
The amount of time an effort not including the money is just overwhelming but it truly does pay off right :)
My specialty Mod is:
thaumcraft.... I love it :(
Also, what I would like to mention is: I have a problem i cant stop playing minecraft :D

Juan Hernandez

Jul 29, 2019
A/S/L: 15
IGN: Clos666
I want to join this particular serve because: I have never played on a FTB server and would like to see how it is and learn more about Feed The Beast.
The ModPacks that I have played so far are: Unleashed and Direwolf
In MineCraft I like to: Build and earn achievements.
My biggest achievements in MineCraft are: Getting a half stack of diamond blocks in vanilla minecraft an making a god apple.
I understand that this is a contribution based server because: Greedy is bad. Sharing is caring.
My specialty Mod is: ThaumCraft
Also, what I would like to mention is: Both of our names have to do with the devil.