Private Pack TechnicallyFun | 1.7.10 | Techinallyfun V6.0.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

mtac002

Jul 29, 2019
jBUtWSC.png

Welcome to TechnicallyFun!
TechnicallyFun is the work of 2 people Mtac and Laloth. Laloth last year died so I have had to take over the pack. I hope you enjoy TechnicallyFun as much as I had fun making it! If you fined a problem just tweet me @mtac002
*Rules*
  • Only 1 BC/Ender Quarry Per Person
  • No Griefing
  • Be Nice
  • No Racism or Hate Talk
  • Be Mature
  • No Stealing
  • Respect Ranks
  • Respect Everyone
  • Don't builds ugly things (Ex.1X1 towers)
  • Have Fun!
*GuideLines and Tips*
  • If you break any of the rules above you will be banned end of story there is no if and or buts, we are a mature server so we only want mature people!
  • We encourage you to talk on Skype or TS (we will give you the TS info if you are whitelisted) and to meet new friends so if you want to add me on Skype my Skype name is noah.minor
  • If you need to get a hold of Mtac messaged him on Skype, email or PM on the Forums.
  • The server is meant to be beautiful so don't build ugly things like 1X1 towers because you will get banned for doing that.
  • Admins/Moderators want to play the game too if they are flying around and dealing with stupid stuff you will get punished for it handle your own situations if you can, if not call an admin/mod over.
  • Lastly have fun, if you down but the server or my modpack you will be banned if you have SUCKS" or "I hate this mod you should remove it!". If you have suggestions for the modpack email or PM me is the best place for it!
*Banned Items*
  • Nothing For Right Now
*Forums/Website*
For right now we dont have a website we are going to make one at some point just not now.
*Modpack Team/staff*
Laloth

- Creater/Founder/Maintainer
- passed away

mtac002
-
Owner/maintainer
*Overview of the Pack*
Video is coming Soon!
*Permissions and Modlist*
A Full list of all the mods can be found Here
*Application*
To apply to the modpack you can just post on the thread
*=Required

Code:
*ING:
*First Name:
*Country you live in?;
What is your favorite mod in TF?:
Your least favorite?:
Did you watch the overview video?:
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?:
Would you read an email update?:
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun?

We will be adding the video soon

Last edited:
Reactions: vviktoras

LegitNeek

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LegitNeek
First Name: Peter
Country you live in? England
How long you have been playing FTB?: Just over two years.
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Galacticraft is one I have heard of but never played with, I am very much excited to see what it holds.
Your least favorite?: I've never come across a mod I didn't enjoy playing.
Did you watch the overview video?: I couldn't find a video.
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Can't think of one, if I do I shall update this.
Would you read an email update?: I get emails to my phone, so yes.
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I want to join a small community where I can build and be around like-minded people. I'm used to a majority of the mods and I always try to help others with progress and figuring out the different capabilities of each mod.

M4rc97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M4rc97
First Name: Marc
Country you live in?; Scotland
How long you have been playing FTB?: Around 2 years
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Applied Energistics 2
Your least favorite?: Non really
Did you watch the overview video?:
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Non currently, maybe in the future I would.
Would you read an email update?: yes
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I want to join a community of nice people and meet new people along the way.

tarzan1376

Jul 7, 2013
*ING: Tarzan1376
*First Name: Seth
*Country you live in?; US
*How long you have been playing FTB?: for 2 years
What is your favorite mod in TF?:Advanced Solar Panels
Your least favorite?:GasCraft
Did you watch the overview video?: No, didn't see one.
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?:project E
Would you read an email update?: if I see it in my email sure.
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I was in the group in the beginning but left after the death of laloth thinking it would fall apart and wouldn't be fun anymore, but I wanna try it and see what someone else made it into.

GoldenSwine

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: PicklesAndOnions
*First Name: Nic
*Country you live in? USA
*How long you have been playing FTB?: Since 1.4.7-ish era
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Applied Energistics and Thaumcraft
Your least favorite?: Power Crystals
Did you watch the overview video?
What mod would you like to see be added into TF? Practicalities
Would you read an email update? Of course :)
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I enjoy being a part of a community of people who share the same interests as me, and playing modded minecraft with others is tons of fun.

Kingolly999

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: Kingolly999
*First Name: Olly
*Country you live in?; England, UK
*How long you have been playing FTB?: Over a year I think
What is your favorite mod in FTB?: Applied Energistics and mainly tech mods
Your least favorite?: Thaumcraft... and Blood magic, just no logic at all
Did you watch the overview video?: Was there one?
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Minechem!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!
Would you read an email update?: I check my email regularly so it would pop up
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I mainly just want to explore mods in a community of people which can help me along the way, and hopefully, just build a lot of stuff which I can personally be proud off. Also, I just want to have fun, like any other player who has common interests and plays on the server

Cheers for taking your time to read this

Olly,

Jakub Sz

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: kubasz5
*First Name: Jacob (Jakub, Kuba)
*Country you live in? Poland
*How long you have been playing FTB?: 1.5 years I think
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Computercraft+thermalexpansion+ae2+xu+sfm+seriously all tech mods :p (and thaumcraft because that's tech magic :p)
Your least favorite?: EnviroMine :p But I'll survive (I'm just not used to it)
Did you watch the overview video?: I can't see it anywhere
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Reika's mods - at least rotarycraft+reactorcraft, expandedredstone would be useful too (I thing GeoStrata and the crystal magic ones wouldn't fit here) and maybe thaumic energistics if you don't think that's too op.
Would you read an email update?: Yes, I check my email everyday or more often.
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? A really nice modpack, as I can see some people in my timezone and friendly ones. I have lots of experience with tech - both in real life and minecraft - I love automation. I'm also a hobbyist game programmer and like to play on a nice server :) .

Also one small question: is chunkloading reasonable amounts of chunks allowed and with which chunkloaders? (I'd probably load a part of my base [powergen+ae2], maybe 1 small outpost and the quarry would load itself)

Thanks for reading this application, if you accept I'll add you on Skype.

ArmaTensei

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone,

My name is Arma, I'm one of the Admins on the server. Thank you for those applications you've sent us. We're looking through them actively and we are going to update you in short notice. I'd just like to take time and note that those rules above are being enforced, we don't have many but the one we do have we enforce.
There are people that stream on this server. So yes, you'll most likely end up being on our streams (you agree to this by joining us :p).

That being said I do hope we have fun together, one more thing I'd like to add is that "Everyone helps everyone" this I guess is the first and for most important rule/purpose of any server, its to make the experience enjoyable. Anyway enough of that, looking forward to meeting you guys.

PS: If you have an idea for a Thaumcraft Building at spawn please contact me by replying to this post. Thanks

Arma[DOUBLEPOST=1414658581][/DOUBLEPOST]Hello guys,

We've chosen people to join our server, please do check your Notifications or emails if you gave it to us in your application. Looking forward to meeting you :).
There will be an event starting soon, we'll inform you in short notice. If you want to contact me about anything my skype is armatensei located in Ireland.

Arma

Last edited:

mrsal511

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy, my name is Shawn and I am an 18 year old engineering student. I'm going for a major in Electronic Systems Engineering and a minor in Software. I'm from Canada and I have been playing Feed The Beast since the early days when the original Mindcrack Feed the Beast server had just begun. I forget the exact time stamp on that. Two years ago maybe? Prior to that I played vanilla Minecraft and some modpacks I made myself for two years. Eventually I started running my own modded servers, but with school, and a job, it became too much for me to handle when I was getting ~20 players online at any given time. I also used to make Mods and recorded Youtube tutorials to teach Java for specific use with Minecraft to the next generation of programmers! It became quite a success becoming the most viewed and updated thread on the Minecraft Forums Modding sub forum. I had to give it up, though, because Forge and Risugami's mod loader (Remember that one haha) decided to change very finicky classes in their API's. An example of these changes are switching the cases of letters which would cause all my viewers mods to error out. At that point I did not want to re-record all 20 some video tutorials I had at the time just for a capital becoming lowercase, so I decided to stop.

One of your required questions I find very interesting. This is because I don't have a favorite single mod. This is because, no single mod by itself is very good unless it is combined with other well done mods to really create something great. For example, as much as I love Big Reactors, it is nothing on its own. As much as I love Applied Energistics, you need Thermal Expansion, and various other mods to use it to its full potential! This is why I can't have a single favorite mod, I just love when they all come together to make something great. Though, the potentially best new mod I saw on the list was Electrical Age. Seems like a very interesting concept, especially with my field of Engineering, but I think the mod really needs more uses and content to become really effective.

As for my least favorite mods, those would have to be mods that could create un-playable lag for me. These include: Big generation mods such as Biomes o Plenty, Botania if the flower spawns aren't 99% reduced.

Again as I said I am an engineering student and because of this I check my emails multiple times a day! The email you can use to reach me is as follows: [email protected]

Throughout the last four years I found the reason I had to quit playing on servers was because of little kids and immaturity. Those types of things really ruin the experience for me. I have even seen obnoxious adults on modded servers that really ruin the chat experience!! As well, your list of mods seems to be, for the most part, what I am interested in and I don't have any time now-a-days to spend hours upon hours every week tweaking my own servers, dealing with complaints, and editing my custom packs. For example, I have a ~55 page Engineering report on a machine I had to design due in two weeks.

Oh ya, I almost forgot! My in-game name is: mrsal511
Also, your application fields misspelled IGN as ING. I am not sure if that was intended or not. As well I could not see a link to an overview video!! I assume this is because it is.. as you state: "Coming Soon!!"

Edit: You mentioned you did not have a website yet, I have been creating custom layout websites for organizations for years!! If you need any assistance for free, I'm your guy!!

vviktoras

Jul 29, 2019
ING:vviktoras
First Name:Victor
Country you live in?; Lithuania near Latvia
How long you have been playing FTB?: 1-2 years
What is your favorite mod in TF?:Hats mod !
Your least favorite?:i would say thaumcraft
Did you watch the overview video?: lol !
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Ender io would be great
Would you read an email update?:yes sure
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? i want to join because i can't find a normal private pack that,the community would be friendly, i would help the community with projects, have fun and the last one is TO PLAY MODDED MINECRAFT :p

Last edited:

Furfurfur2001

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: Furfurfur2001
*First Name: Chris
*Country you live in?; USA
*How long you have been playing FTB?: 2-3 years
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Everything :D
Your least favorite?: Metallurgy 4 but ExtraTiC is on there so i'm happy
Did you watch the overview video?: Not There
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Any Dungeon mods, but that would probably mess up worldgen
Would you read an email update?: No
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I alway's like whitelist servers. Keeps all the griefers and the immature brats. Also, I think I joined this server but didnt play on it so this'll be my first time playing :p

zeeenn

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: zeeenn
*First Name: Julian
*Country you live in?; Norway, Oslo.
*How long you have been playing FTB?: 1,5 years.
What is your favorite mod in TF?: My favorite mods would have to definetly be Thermal Expansion and Applied Energistics 2 , they add so many options as to how to do your setups of energy storage and all the automation *orgasm*
Your least favorite?: It's not that I do not have any that I do not like, I like every single mod but there are some I do not know of which I will be looking onto as I progress into the game.
Did you watch the overview video?: It is not there.
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: One mod that I would love if it was added would definetly be Iguana Tweaks for Tinkers Construct. But other than that it's a very good looking pack, thanks for making the pack.
Would you read an email update?: Yeah, why not.
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? Servers are what make me play Minecraft in general. Being able to play with other people is what makes me have fun in the game. Whitelisted servers are preferred IMO, so this is why I chose this one.

Last edited:

Sam112234243

Jul 29, 2019
*IGN: Sam112234243
*First Name: Samuel
*Country you live in?; US
*How long you have been playing FTB?: A week after the launcher was made. I never really played the original map but I have been playing modded minecraft since industrial craft 1 version 1.
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Witchery since it's new and pretty powerful.
Your least favorite?: Minefactory reloaded because it simplifies too much.
Did you watch the overview video?: Non-existant
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Factorization
Would you read an email update?: Unlikely
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun?: I'd like to play a custom pack with a small community.

Alyrina

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: iMinExCrafteRx
*First Name: Seth
*Country you live in?; United States
*How long you have been playing FTB?: Ever since the release of Tekkit Classic
What is your favorite mod in TF?: AE/2
Your least favorite?: Balkons
Did you watch the overview video?: .. Video?
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Project E
Would you read an email update?:Yes, I check my email daily for other stuff :)
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? Small community, which I usually strive for, but this time with a custom pack? Where the owner of the server is the maker of the pack!? Sounds fun :)

Lucky_strike_DXD

Jul 29, 2019
*ING: Lucky_Strike_DXD
*First Name: Juul
*Country you live in?; Netherlands
*How long you have been playing FTB?: For about 1 year now
What is your favorite mod in TF?: not 1 specific mod, but mainly: Tinkers construct, Thaumcraft, Extra Utils
Your least favorite?: Ars magica(the 1.7.10 version because its too buggy IMO)
Did you watch the overview video?: shall i make one?
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Ender IO
Would you read an email update?: Yes
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? Because playing singleplayer is boring and this community seems like a nice place to play with.

tigin88

Jul 29, 2019
*ING:tigin88
*First Name: Nicholas
*Country you live in?; United States
*How long you have been playing FTB?: since 1.25, Equivalent exchange was amazing.
What is your favorite mod in TF?: Dartcraft
Your least favorite?: Factorization
Did you watch the overview video?: Not yet
What mod would you like to see be added into TF?: Hardcore Questing Mod
Would you read an email update?: yes
Why do you want to join TechinallyFun? I had an amazing experience on the map about a year ago.

mtac002

Jul 29, 2019
This week we update TechnicallyFun to v6.0.0 and the server is up to date too, the mod list has been updated as well. also we have told every one who is accepted that they are. Sorry for the being a long wait I have not been on all that much but i should have a bit more time now.